Cash for Clunkers

As I said you are the scared "never has any fun guy" because you're so constipated with your conspiracy theories that even great things look bad to you.;)

First off there was not only new down payment money immediately put on the table and into our system that needed it but with financing tightened up like it is these buyers are much more qualified to get loans.

And as I remember that's another industry that needed a STIMULUS... the banking industry. We all have a stake in them doing better as well. Thanks for reminding us of that.

Now the new cars are coming out and much better fuel efficiency will be enforced with rising CAFE standards. What does that mean? That means the next time gas prices spike because of some issue in the middle east many Americans won't be nearly as devastated just trying to make it back & forth to work as has happened over and over again.

But go ahead poo poo the progress and be the guy that just complains about everything.

Some day you'll wake up and realize that the problem with ALWAYS being designated driver is... you never enjoyed ANY of the parties. No matter how good they really were.

Hmmm? I'm not sure what my bowel movements have to do with Cash for Clunkers but constipation ain't one of my challenges. As far a conspiracies, if you have read any of my posts, I argue all of the time that this isn't conspiratorial but instead just plain old stupidity wrapped in an ineffective ideology.

The data shows that almost three times as many people have buyers remorse from their clunker deal then any previous car purchase. Most of the down payments weren't in cash. They considered the clunker trade-in the down payment for the loan. Many of the loans didn't go through stable small local banks, but instead went through the auto financing arms. Oh yeah, please reference the original post for the data on how much is really going to be saved.

Not only did you get my digestive maladies wrong, but you missed on just about every other count too. I like to have a good time, but ignorance is never an excuse for stupidity, so I like to stay informed, stay objective, stay sober. I don't rely on someone, or something, to provide me an excuse to act crazy or make mistakes. I'm big on taking responsibility for the actions taken!

Werbung:
Back