Obama admin mandates trading blood for oil

Two attempted diversions by mare later, small cars still kill more of their occupants when they crash, than large cars.

And the Obama administration is still imposing laws that will produce an even greater percentage of small cars than we already have.

The result will be an increased number of deaths. And the benefit will be, we save more oil.

Two attempts by Corn to blame Obie for the lack of car engineering and the public's refusal to use adequate safety equipment.

And Corn is still arguing that our soldiers should die for his oil instead of him risking his life in a poorly engineered car without a helmet. Blaming others, Conservatives are big on that I guess.

Werbung:
The leftist fanatics are still trying their hardest to avoid the point of the OP: That small cars are more dangerous to their occupants in crashes than large cars... and that killing more of them is seen as an acceptable tradeoff by the Obama administration for saving some oil.

It's never easy being a liberal, with all the contradictions and failures that philosophy features. And now we see them trying to reply to a post without replying to the post.

My sympathies.

The leftist fanatics are still trying their hardest to avoid the point of the OP: That small cars are more dangerous to their occupants in crashes than large cars... and that killing more of them is seen as an acceptable tradeoff by the Obama administration for saving some oil.

It's never easy being a liberal, with all the contradictions and failures that philosophy features. And now we see them trying to reply to a post without replying to the post.

My sympathies.

Not wishing to blacken the good name of Conservatives in general I feel that I must point out that only Corn so far has been unable to grasp the concept that his statement about small cars is incorrect. There are many well-educated Conservatives who understand engineering and the necessity of safety equipment.

SOME small cars are more dangerous, SOME big cars are also dangerous. Only a man would say that the only attribute that matters is SIZE.

Mr. Corn is also ducking the issue of blood for oil when it is our soldiers dying for his behemoth vehicle. Be a patriot, Corn, buy a small car for the sake of our troops and take your own risks.

Werbung:
Not wishing to blacken the good name of Conservatives in general I feel that I must point out that only Corn so far has been unable to grasp the concept that his statement about small cars is incorrect. There are many well-educated Conservatives who understand engineering and the necessity of safety equipment.

SOME small cars are more dangerous, SOME big cars are also dangerous. Only a man would say that the only attribute that matters is SIZE.

Mr. Corn is also ducking the issue of blood for oil when it is our soldiers dying for his behemoth vehicle. Be a patriot, Corn, buy a small car for the sake of our troops and take your own risks.

stop your logic is hurting corn!

Back