Castro is Dead

castroisdead

As the next generation of Cuban-Americans it is our duty to be at the forefront of all activities entrepreneurial, political, spiritual and intellectual in nature. We are the leaders of our culture and as so must have deep rooted convictions in all of our actions. We do not have direct relationships with our mother country in the ways that our parents have, but the nostalgia and recognition of OUR struggle still remains rushing fervently within our veins. WE do not believe in the Tyrant and hence reduce his power with the proud messages displayed proudly on our apparel. We are the voice of the Cuban-Americans. We are the Real Cuba.

We believe that although Fidel is most likely dead, but it is still unannounced and therefore the weight has not been lifted off our parents and grandparents. We do believe that the Tyrant Effect Castro inflicted upon Cubans emigrants HAS NOT been transfered to us, the children of our parents. Let the world know that Castro is most likely DEAD and his idea to spread fear into Cubans who once lived in Cuban is also DEAD. Castro is no longer alive in our minds or hearts.

Werbung:
yes

Jose Raul Capablanca was the best:D I want to visit Cuba one day, but until this Castro lives there is no chance:
Potbellied%20Pig%20485099.jpg

:D :D

As the next generation of Cuban-Americans it is our duty to be at the forefront of all activities entrepreneurial, political, spiritual and intellectual in nature. We are the leaders of our culture and as so must have deep rooted convictions in all of our actions. We do not have direct relationships with our mother country in the ways that our parents have, but the nostalgia and recognition of OUR struggle still remains rushing fervently within our veins. WE do not believe in the Tyrant and hence reduce his power with the proud messages displayed proudly on our apparel. We are the voice of the Cuban-Americans. We are the Real Cuba.

We believe that although Fidel is most likely dead, but it is still unannounced and therefore the weight has not been lifted off our parents and grandparents. We do believe that the Tyrant Effect Castro inflicted upon Cubans emigrants HAS NOT been transfered to us, the children of our parents. Let the world know that Castro is most likely DEAD and his idea to spread fear into Cubans who once lived in Cuban is also DEAD. Castro is no longer alive in our minds or hearts.

Good ..now most of you [hopefully] will GO BACK to Cuba to enjoy the good life. And Cubans can get in line with the rest of nations to get into US.

Personally, I was growing sick of how Americans have been conned into thinking the plight of Cubans are different than most people wanting to come to the US.

What do you think Cuba is going to become when Castro does die, some kind of paradise? Seems to me, there has been one tyrant after another throughout Cuban history. Cuban immigrants in south Florida have had such a fixation on Castro, it long ago became an unhealthy obsession.

Many young Cuban/Americans do not harbor the hatred of the older displaced upper and upper middle class people who ran away. Castro is not dead. He gave up power. Unlike the propaganda that we are fed, Cuba has a democratic, one-party system. Sort of like the US multiparty, capitalist system.

Werbung:
I like Castro because I value honesty.

"I can see it myself in what you say about us: Castro's Cuba, Castro did this, Castro undid that. Almost everything in this country is attributed to Castro, Castro's goings, Castro's perversities. That type of mentality abounds in the West; unfortunately it’s quite widespread. It seems to me to be an erroneous approach to historical and political events"

"Ours has been an honest Revolution"

"Not even war justifies a lie or the exaggeration of a victory"

"A dictator is someone who makes arbitrary decisions on his own, one who is above all institutions, above the law, and is subject to no other control than his own will or whims. If being a dictator means governing by decree, then you might use that argument to accuse the Pope of being a dictator."

(Later, "I would say that I am a suit generis type of dictator")

"President Reagan can make terrible decisions without consulting anyone".
"He can even use the codes in that briefcase he always carriers around with him to unleash a thermonuclear war that could mean the end of the human race".

(Fear of American imperialism)

"You have used the worst murderers in the world to organize the contra revolution -- and yours is the country of freedom?"

"No, a counterrevolutionary can not write in our newspapers. Against our system, he cannot write. But that is exactly the same thing that happens in the US-- only we are honest; we say so. When I see a Communist writing in The New York Times or The Washington Post, or speaking on CBS, I promise you I will open the doors so all the counterrevolutionaries will be able to write in our newspapers! But you set the example first"

"I'd rather have said, like Hemingway, "Farewell to arms." It has been in response to an open declared policy of force and threats against Cuba implemented by the US government"

(Evidence of Americans failing responsibility to be a leader)

"How can a Third World nation that does not produce any airplanes be a threat to a country thinking about Star Wars defenses? It's ridiculous; it's brainwash"

(US manipulates public support)

"I believe that Afghanistan was one of the places in the world where a revolution was becoming more and more indispensable. As soon as that Revolution took place-- as it inevitably had to-- the CIA began its subversive activities..."

(Pretentious US government)

--> The first Peaceful Revolution in the history of the world is only possible within America.

"Why not opt for a sincere effort to seek peace and cooperation among all countries, based on full respect for the sovereignty and the social system that each people has chosen for itself?"

-Fidel Castro (interview with Playboy, 1985)

Back