Chicken Little Thunberg eats crow

mark francis

As so many who foolishly predicted drastic consequences for failures to believe and invest heavily in those front organizations and government mandates promising to change the weather, Greta has had to eat her words, or, to put it another way, hide her words and deny she ever said them.

Greta Thunberg gets lambasted for deleting prediction of climate genocide after the date arrives - TheBlaze

Blaze Media/

News

Greta Thunberg gets lambasted for deleting prediction of climate genocide after the date arrives

CARLOS GARCIA

June 21, 2023

Like Blaze News? Get the news that matters most delivered directly to your inbox.

Social media users mocked and ridiculed climate-change activist Greta Thunberg after the date of a climate-genocide prediction came and went.

In 2018, Thunberg tweeted a quote from a scientist warning that humanity would become extinct unless drastic action against global warming was undertaken within five years.

"A top climate scientist is warning that climate change will wipe out humanity unless we stop using fossil fuels over the next five years," she quoted from the article.

After she began being criticized over the tweet five years later, she deleted it in 2023.

Werbung:
is this your latest obsession? lol

i mean..this is an important topic for "us politics".
hahahahahaha
hahahahhaha
hahahahah

you are so stupid.

is this your latest obsession? lol

i mean..this is an important topic for "us politics".
hahahahahaha
hahahahhaha
hahahahah

you are so stupid.
Global warming falsehood is a serious threat to America, Americans, and the US economy.

Global warming falsehood is a serious threat to America, Americans, and the US economy.
all you need to do is to prove its wrong, moron.

and this is about a tweet by a young person. lol. it doesn't really address scientific evidence for global warming.

nah, this is just another right obsession post by you. lol

and this is about a tweet by a young person. lol. it doesn't really address scientific evidence for global warming.

Nobody has to prove global warming alarmists wrong. Just wait a few years and their own failed predictions will prove them wrong.

Nobody has to prove global warming alarmists wrong. Just wait a few years and their own failed predictions will prove them wrong.

nobody has to prove anything, moron. lol.

the fact remains you started a whole thread about someone taking down a tweet. lol.

you're obsessed

I dson't feel sorry for the little rube. She is enjoying fame and fortune promoting lies about global warming, so in a sense she is getting her reward. No wild climate change prediction has ever come true, so Grets has lots of company among the false propagandists.

50 Years of Failed Doomsday, Eco-pocalyptic Predictions; the So-called ‘experts’ Are 0-50 | American Enterprise Institute - AEI

50 Years of Failed Doomsday, Eco-pocalyptic Predictions; the So-called ‘experts’ Are 0-50

By Mark J. Perry

September 23, 2019

This week Myron Ebell (director of the Center for Energy and Environment at the Competitive Enterprise Institute) and Steven J. Milloy published a post on the Competitive Enterprise Institute (CEI) blog titled “Wrong Again: 50 Years of Failed Eco-pocalyptic Predictions:”

Modern doomsayers have been predicting climate and environmental disaster since the 1960s. They continue to do so today. None of the apocalyptic predictions with due dates as of today have come true. What follows is a collection of notably wild predictions from notable people in government and science.

I dson't feel sorry for the little rube. She is enjoying fame and fortune promoting lies about global warming, so in a sense she is getting her reward. No wild climate change prediction has ever come true, so Grets has lots of company among the false propagandists.

50 Years of Failed Doomsday, Eco-pocalyptic Predictions; the So-called ‘experts’ Are 0-50 | American Enterprise Institute - AEI

50 Years of Failed Doomsday, Eco-pocalyptic Predictions; the So-called ‘experts’ Are 0-50

By Mark J. Perry

September 23, 2019

This week Myron Ebell (director of the Center for Energy and Environment at the Competitive Enterprise Institute) and Steven J. Milloy published a post on the Competitive Enterprise Institute (CEI) blog titled “Wrong Again: 50 Years of Failed Eco-pocalyptic Predictions:”

Modern doomsayers have been predicting climate and environmental disaster since the 1960s. They continue to do so today. None of the apocalyptic predictions with due dates as of today have come true. What follows is a collection of notably wild predictions from notable people in government and science.

who cares about "apocaluyptic" predictions (which are usually not done by scientists. lol)? the earth continues to warm, as predicted.

who cares about "apocaluyptic" predictions (which are usually not done by scientists. lol)? the earth continues to warm, as predicted.
Of course. That is what you have been told and dutifully believed. I disagree with the failed predictions based upon faulty logic, assumptions, and opinions.

Of course. That is what you have been told and dutifully believed. I disagree with the failed predictions based upon faulty logic, assumptions, and opinions.

temperature isn't an opinion moron. its something that is measured by, you know, thermometers. lol

that shows the data in visual form since I suspect you are too stupid to understand actual data. lol

By Mark J. Perry

September 23, 2019

"wild" predictions rarely come true. lol. who cares about "wild" ones? I care about scientific ones, and so far, the earth has continued to warm since the start of the industrial revolution...as meansured by, you know, science. lol

Werbung:
temperature isn't an opinion moron. its something that is measured by, you know, thermometers. lol

that shows the data in visual form since I suspect you are too stupid to understand actual data. lol
Are the seas rising? Yes, in every high tide just as they have done for thousands of years.

1687469857691.png

Back