China is now a major importer of coal

Werbung:
Nations That Debate Coal Use Export It to Feed China’s Need

Good economic news for the US as it struggles with the balance of trade, but not such good news from the standpoint of slowing down global climate change. We may as well learn to live with the results of coal burning, as nothing short of an unprecedented and highly unlikely global cooperation is going to slow it down.

Unless, of course, someone gets busy and perfects cold fusion.
China is the world's biggest producer of coal also I think they are the biggest user of coal.

How shocking. Someone tells a lie. How pedantic are you.
I didnt lie again you have comprehension issues . perhaps if you would make your self familiar with the facts before you stick your foot in your mouth. China's by far the biggest user of coal and while they only import 6 percent of what they use they still import more then many
nation use .
You. Still bragging about burning churches or are you now switching to burning pro life clinics and helping illegals

Last edited:
I didnt like . perhaps of you would make your self familiar with the facts before you stick your foot in your mouth. China's by far the biggest user of coal and while they only import 6 percent of what they use they still import more then any nation .more then many nations use.
I didnt like . perhaps of you would make your self familiar with the facts before you stick your foot in your mouth.
I am fully familiar with what they import but I won't elaborate on how.
China's by far the biggest user of coal and while they only import 6 percent of what they use they still import more then any nation .more then many nations use.
I know.

Your point is?
?

Nations That Debate Coal Use Export It to Feed China’s Need

Good economic news for the US as it struggles with the balance of trade, but not such good news from the standpoint of slowing down global climate change. We may as well learn to live with the results of coal burning, as nothing short of an unprecedented and highly unlikely global cooperation is going to slow it down.

Unless, of course, someone gets busy and perfects cold fusion.
There are many countries supplying China. America does not have a mortgage in China.

There are many countries supplying China. America does not have a mortgage in China.
Americans with business and political ties to the Communist party of China don't care that they support horrific abuses of human rights and unashamed enslavement of certain sects just because the CCP officials are prejudiced against them. Imagine the silliness of a black sports figure praising China while ignoring its current policies of enslaving helpless people and then turning on America and condemning Americans today for allegedly practicing slavery hundreds of years ago.

Americans with business and political ties to the Communist party of China don't care that they support horrific abuses of human rights and unashamed enslavement of certain sects just because the CCP officials are prejudiced against them. Imagine the silliness of a black sports figure praising China while ignoring its current policies of enslaving helpless people and then turning on America and condemning Americans today for allegedly practicing slavery hundreds of years ago.
See who else likes China's Communist Party leader:

Trump Praises ‘Smart, Brilliant, Everything Perfect’ Xi Jinping: ‘Runs 1.4 Billion People With an Iron Fist’​

See who else likes China's Communist Party leader:

Trump Praises ‘Smart, Brilliant, Everything Perfect’ Xi Jinping: ‘Runs 1.4 Billion People With an Iron Fist’​

Diplomacy requires national leaders to speak well of one another. Consider Obama's disrespect for Israeli leader Benjamin Netanyahu and praise for Palestinian terrorist Mahmoud Abbas.

Werbung:
Diplomacy requires national leaders to speak well of one another. Consider Obama's disrespect for Israeli leader Benjamin Netanyahu and praise for Palestinian terrorist Mahmoud Abbas.
Right, right, well anyway Trump has done a good job of praising dictators. He should be able to get China, North Korea, and Russia to do his bidding now.

Back