Christians living in the 1400's live in Florida

Werbung:
Thats right, a teacher is fired for wizardry...something I did not know was against the law. He did a magic trick and was fired.. I am guessing this school also bans harry potter for corrupting our kids with black magic.,,,Boys get your stakes, we got a witch to burn.

http://www.wltx.com/news/story.aspx?storyid=61699

According to your link the only reason we have to believe that he was fired for wizardry was the say-so of the person who was fired. The school never gave a reason - though the teacher says it also included performance issues like not teaching the curiculum. Would doing magic tricks be an example of sticking to the curiculum?

But for sake of argument let's say that he was let go for wizardry (and not just a magic trick). That to me would sound like an agent of the state performing a religious ceremony during class time. I would expect a teacher sprinkling holy water around would get the same treatment.

Thats right, a teacher is fired for wizardry...something I did not know was against the law. He did a magic trick and was fired.. I am guessing this school also bans harry potter for corrupting our kids with black magic.,,,Boys get your stakes, we got a witch to burn.

http://www.wltx.com/news/story.aspx?storyid=61699

Oh, one other thing.

Why did you call this "Christians living..." The word Christian wasn't in the article once. Do you have any reason to think that any of the people involved in the story were Christians or acted on any Christian beliefs? I could see secular humanists being as opposed to wizardry as anyone else since they mostly don't believe in the supernatural at all and would like to keep the schools, well, secular.

Oh, one other thing.

Why did you call this "Christians living..." The word Christian wasn't in the article once. Do you have any reason to think that any of the people involved in the story were Christians or acted on any Christian beliefs? I could see secular humanists being as opposed to wizardry as anyone else since they mostly don't believe in the supernatural at all and would like to keep the schools, well, secular.

call it a logical guess, also I saw other reports on it as well, with Christian used.

According to your link the only reason we have to believe that he was fired for wizardry was the say-so of the person who was fired. The school never gave a reason - though the teacher says it also included performance issues like not teaching the curiculum. Would doing magic tricks be an example of sticking to the curiculum?

But for sake of argument let's say that he was let go for wizardry (and not just a magic trick). That to me would sound like an agent of the state performing a religious ceremony during class time. I would expect a teacher sprinkling holy water around would get the same treatment.

ummm its a Fing trick, its slight of hand. Hate to say it, but he is not a wizard . And I don't know what would scare me more, that they would care he did slight of hand tricks that seem like magic...or the Retards actuly think he is magic.

You lot are missing the point.....okay so it starts with a toothpick disappearing, that's just the start of it if he's not stopped - some school supplies disappear, then the class hamster and eventually you have pupils disappearing and even whole schools....where does it all end!!

Anyway back to reality....

Tampa Bay's 10 talked to the assistant superintendent with the Pasco County School District who said it wasn't just the wizardry and that Picular had other performance issues, including "not following lesson plans" and allowing students to play on unapproved computers."

So it seems that this guy has a track record of just not doing what he's told?

Piculas said he knew nothing about the accusations.

:rolleyes:

Werbung:
I think even if "wizardry" is brought up as a issue, the guy is a whack job and should not be in charge of a school. This guy sounds as bad as the guy who was told that a church members kids where having basically seizures and not stopping...he asked him if there was any harry potter books around, he said yes, he said that was the issue. He destroyed the books and the kids stopped....or so he claimed..

now I say to find out the truth we throw him in the lack with rocks tied to him. if he drowns he is not a witch...if he floats back up he is a wizzard....or a duck :)

Back