Chuck Schumer is still supporting genocide.

Stray Bullet

Establishment democrats think they can cheap talk their way out of losing in November over the Palestinian genocide by using mere words that mean nothing and still funding the atrocities. Make no mistake, Israel is in on Senator Schumer’s mere words. Sanctions is the only way to show Israel you mean business. And of course turtle Mitch McConnell had to chime in. But he’s being his war mongering self here. It’s all a show. Don’t vote in November. Our tax dollars are blood money. Everything’s fucked.

Werbung:
Establishment democrats think they can cheap talk their way out of losing in November over the Palestinian genocide by using mere words that mean nothing and still funding the atrocities. Make no mistake, Israel is in on Senator Schumer’s mere words. Sanctions is the only way to show Israel you mean business. And of course turtle Mitch McConnell had to chime in. But he’s being his war mongering self here. It’s all a show. Don’t vote in November. Our tax dollars are blood money. Everything’s fucked.
Everything's fucked alright but mainly in your head.
Israel should totally eliminate Hamas and every Muslim organisation that poses a threat to them. I'm sorry about kids and innocents dying but that is war. They should have thought of that before they invaded Israel. Let them suffer.

Look what happened in Moscow. Fyck Muslim terrorists.

Everything's fucked alright but mainly in your head.
Israel should totally eliminate Hamas and every Muslim organisation that poses a threat to them. I'm sorry about kids and innocents dying but that is war. They should have thought of that before they invaded Israel. Let them suffer.

Look what happened in Moscow. Fyck Muslim terrorists.
Collective punishment is never the answer. And fuck Putin for not being able to protect his people. You’re not sorry. Their lives don’t matter to you. You only care about one simple minded narrative. That Israel’s might is right. There’s a whole complex story behind what happened on October 7th.

Last edited:
Collective punishment is never the answer. And fuck Putin for not being able to protect his people. You’re not sorry. Their lives don’t matter to you. You only care about one simple minded narrative. That Israel’s might is right. There’s a whole complex story behind what happened on October 7th.
Would you think that way if the same Muslim group attacked mainland USA?
Why the difference over there?

Would you think that way if the same Muslim group attacked mainland USA?
Why the difference over there?
I would. I’m against the war that happened after 9/11. The terrorists are the minority there in fact. What’s happening in Gaza is kind of like if some Mexican cartel attacked the US and we went over and started bombing all of Mexico for it. Or if Trump Supporters did something stupid and we all got punished because of them.

I would. I’m against the war that happened after 9/11. The terrorists are the minority there in fact. What’s happening in Gaza is kind of like if some Mexican cartel attacked the US and we went over and started bombing all of Mexico for it. Or if Trump Supporters did something stupid and we all got punished because of them.
You have FITH disease.

Werbung:
Back