CIA Black sites, torture, and K.S.M

Werbung:
This highlights what is wrong with this administration. The idea that protecting the freedom and liberty that makes America great requires destroying the very principles that America stands for.

This highlights what is wrong with this administration. The idea that protecting the freedom and liberty that makes America great requires destroying the very principles that America stands for.

Two things Hard Driver -- CIA black ops are not new and have nothing to do with the Bush Administration. And second, Khalik Mohammed was not an American who has the benefit of the same God-given rights and liberties under our Constitution.

And second, Khalik Mohammed was not an American who has the benefit of the same God-given rights and liberties under our Constitution.

So it's "All Men are created Equal - So Long As They Were Born In America"?

I read the other day that what the Republicans running for president are saying is, "we are willing to break laws, and commit immoral acts, to keep you safe." They have stopped pretending we aren't doing those things, and admit they have every intention of continuing to do them.

Well, if that is what the American people want. Anything to be safe. But please stop preaching to me about what a moral people we are. Remove the "In God we trust" from our money. The "one nation, under God," from the pledge. If we trusted God, we wouldn't have to torture people.

I read the other day that what the Republicans running for president are saying is, "we are willing to break laws, and commit immoral acts, to keep you safe." They have stopped pretending we aren't doing those things, and admit they have every intention of continuing to do them.

I'd like to see the exact quotes, if you wouldn't mind.

You want quotes of all of the Republican canidates saying the US has the right to torture prisoners. Listen to the debates. They didn't mince words. Violate the Constitutional right to privacy? Who's objecting? They said if you have nothing to hide, why hide? Do you say that? Sorry, I don't have exact quotes. I just read the paper. I didn't keep notes. But you don't need notes. They said it in the debate on CNN. They are for torture. Millions of Americans heard them.

Werbung:
Back