Civilian Victims of USA Foreign Policy

I'm confused. Is the suggestion that US not being in Iraqi, would result in everyone there getting together and hugging and singing songs? I'm fairly confident, without us there, it would be genocide on a national scale, as well as Iran and Syria moving in slaughtering people. The US is stabilizing Iraq until they can stand on their own.

Werbung:
The 3500 is remarkably low by historical standards, and the purposes of the war are will known. Appeasers want a death-free war, and there is no such thing.

As for the Vietnam War, it was the first war run by civilians, and with tragic but predictable results. The US side violated most of the principles of war
You would say that if one of your relatives lost his/her life there?

Question is, why they were sent there:confused: :eek:
I think we were told that Sadam Hussain has weapons of mass destruction? Is that right? They were not able to find anything and we have over 3500 young and brave Americans are dead.

pucketfullofshells

Its not jungle warfare, its urban and we have trained for that.
If Sadam had no weapons for mass destruction, no connection to Al Queda, why the US army attacked his country?

I'm confused. Is the suggestion that US not being in Iraqi, would result in everyone there getting together and hugging and singing songs? I'm fairly confident, without us there, it would be genocide on a national scale, as well as Iran and Syria moving in slaughtering people. The US is stabilizing Iraq until they can stand on their own.

Question is why was US government lying to its citizines? For that we have over 3500 dead soldiers and hundereds of billions dollars spent on that war.

You would say that if one of your relatives lost his/her life there?

Question is, why they were sent there:confused: :eek:
I think we were told that Sadam Hussain has weapons of mass destruction? Is that right? They were not able to find anything and we have over 3500 young and brave Americans are dead.

pucketfullofshells

If Sadam had no weapons for mass destruction, no connection to Al Qaeda, why the US army attacked his country?

So because I said its urban war verse Jungle war....you ask about WMD and Al Qaeda? Smoking something? Let me know when I said anything about there being ties..the question I responded to asked why so few deaths...I responded. You don't even know my views on if we should have gone to war, now or what there where going in.. use the brain function more

So because I said its urban war verse Jungle war....you ask about WMD and Al Qaeda? Smoking something? Let me know when I said anything about there being ties..the question I responded to asked why so few deaths...I responded. You don't even know my views on if we should have gone to war, now or what there where going in.. use the brain function more

what is wrong with you:eek: :D

I am sorry ...
Sorry we helped Kuwait...next time Iraq can have it
....Like Saddam Hussein was originally told, right??

Did Saddam Die For Our Sins?
January 9, 2007
"The disappearance of Saddam Hussein means that a lot of current and former top officials in the United States and other Western governments can breathe easier. The story of the West's complicity in many of the tyrant's most horrific crimes will remain untold, at least by the one man who could have spelled it out most clearly."

Werbung:
....Like Saddam Hussein was originally told, right??

Did Saddam Die For Our Sins?
January 9, 2007
"The disappearance of Saddam Hussein means that a lot of current and former top officials in the United States and other Western governments can breathe easier. The story of the West's complicity in many of the tyrant's most horrific crimes will remain untold, at least by the one man who could have spelled it out most clearly."
Jesus died for our sins but we will never be rid of wicked tyrants until Jesus returns to earth to judge the wicked.

Back