Clear Plan for Global Dominance by Islam

Werbung:
I know I'm not supposed to say this, and I know I could get banned, shot at, blown up, fired, arrested by the FBI, attacked by the media, hunted down by INTERPOL, chewed on by german shepards, gang-raped in prisons all across the Planet, cussed out by the Pope, and accused of being a frig'n troll, but I despise Islam and want to see it contained, big time. Sorry. :mad:

Because, and I suppose I am in violation of the rules too, you are a self confessed racist Christian bigot.

Because, and I suppose I am in violation of the rules too, you are a self confessed racist Christian bigot.

Your definition of 'racist' seems pretty broad. Is anyone whose opinion you disagree with excluded?:(

I'm the product of experience and study. Everything I've studied and experienced, in the case of Islam, has been very negative. How else am I to feel?

I try not to fear, but this is nonetheless reason for alarm. We should seriously analyze the politicians’ efforts to promote peace. They neglect efforts to remedy security, they neglect to show respect for the apparent oppositions religion (meaning, embracing any positivism presented in the Que ran) and they don't seems to have a real plan for overpopulated prisons and escalating poverty.

Means to create solidarity are only possible through sincere compassion and spirituality, to which our current candidates, regardless of the negativity in the Middle East, seem to lack. When we invade an area, or suspect an entire population, we must stand for the people or else resent will lead to dangerous war, especially with the technology that is available.

I don't stand against anyone, nor do I side with American Imperialism. That is what polititians need to represent: Global Revolution, and an equality of Love to all.

No, you are a racist because you admit you do not like Muslims purely for they are Muslims and you want them eradicated. I do not agree with Islam, or even organized religion for that matter - but I have something called tolerance.

So before the ABC, XYZ intelligence (oxymoron) agencies, who let us fall into the situation we are in, start patting themselves on their backs, lets understand Islamic terrorism and hold those super 007 Agents (at the "Desk" and "Units", not field agents) accountable for dereliction of duty, and the death of all innocent Americans at the hands of Islamic terrorism.

While we are at it, the 911 Commission members should also be held accountable for letting those responsible for our safety jeopardize our lives, and then start anew as if they the government knew nothing, and stop using the worn out mantra “Lets not point fingers…” Why not? Is there something to hide?

Accountability should be the new American motto (alas they're all crooks until caught).

That is quoted from the link Bewitched placed in his initial post - has everyone read it..... I mean really truely actually read it.

I confess I thought it was a joke post but....well guess there's those that just lap it up

Tolerance is for the weak.

M'kay.....care to elaborate?

right.gif
banner1.gif

Support them terrorist AAA'rabs....HELL NO....I ain't gunna buy MY gas from them goddamed MOOOslims

Werbung:
Back