climate tangent from transgender thread

Werbung:
yes, unless you know you listen to the people who study it...but can't let that get in your way. Head in the sand
The scientists who study it have been walking it back the last few years because the theory was not reflective of the outcome so they decided to actually examine the "science" and have found it lacking.
You, of course, cling to your bogus 97% nonsense so tell me who sees only sand ?

The scientists who study it have been walking it back the last few years because the theory was not reflective of the outcome so they decided to actually examine the "science" and have found it lacking.
You, of course, cling to your bogus 97% nonsense so tell me who sees only sand ?

head in the sand head in the sand...all because you don't want to have to accept the facts because those mean you hav to make choices.

When the scientists admit that "the facts" were not facts then you are the one clinging to the lies. But lefties do this routinly.

thats why I love you republicans, there is no such thing as facts with you. You just say shit and pretend its a fact. you ignore all science studies not funded by the koch brothers ( who acidently funded a study that of course found it was real and man made) But yep they are worong, the UN is wrong, the white house studies are all wrong ( even Bush's) and all those climate scientist are wrong...Because it makes not sense to think that if you pump tons of chemicals into the air that it would actually do anything. Your ignorant of the facts because you want to be. Maybe one day you with get it in your head, look around and thing, damn just think if I actuly did something rather then pretending it was having no effect.

thats why I love you republicans, there is no such thing as facts with you. You just say shit and pretend its a fact. you ignore all science studies not funded by the koch brothers ( who acidently funded a study that of course found it was real and man made) But yep they are worong, the UN is wrong, the white house studies are all wrong ( even Bush's) and all those climate scientist are wrong...Because it makes not sense to think that if you pump tons of chemicals into the air that it would actually do anything. Your ignorant of the facts because you want to be. Maybe one day you with get it in your head, look around and thing, damn just think if I actuly did something rather then pretending it was having no effect.
Its Octobet 2014 and you are stuck in 1998.

no I am just smart enough to know we have had 4 record heat months this year already...but you know nothing to worry about, you just keep saying its cooling because you pick a extremely hot year spike and then use that as your base line, rather then move time up even one year or back one because it would show it to be a outlier that really actually goes against your point. But no, I am sure you know more then all the people who actuly go to school and study this.because you have no back ground in it at all.

no I am just smart enough to know we have had 4 record heat months this year already...but you know nothing to worry about, you just keep saying its cooling because you pick a extremely hot year spike and then use that as your base line, rather then move time up even one year or back one because it would show it to be a outlier that really actually goes against your point. But no, I am sure you know more then all the people who actuly go to school and study this.because you have no back ground in it at all.

even the warmer "scientists" gave up on that.

Werbung:
It's amazing how the transgender thread morphed into climate change. It seems you are referring to the stabilization of atmospheric temperature since the end of 1990. Climate change does not just involve atmospheric temperature. The sea level has been rising at an ever increasing rate.

SL.1870-2014.gif

The ocean is also part of the energy budget and is absorbing a tremendous amount of captured energy by two means.
1. Hotter water expands .
2. Melting land ice raises the sea level.

Atmospheric temperature is only one measure of the heat absorption. Before 1990 the sea level was rising at 1.9 mm/yr. and in the last 16 years it's rising at an increased rate of 3.2 mm/yr.

It takes 320 times more calories to melt a gram of ice than it does to heat a gram of air by one degree C. So water level is a very important indicator that energy absorption of earth increased over the last 16 years even though the atmospheric temperature has not.

Back