Clintons to Face Fraud Trial

Hell.....ReRon Reagan's 500,000+ body-count (in Central America) would trump the Serb-deaths, any day!!

Complete obfuscation. If a crime has or may have been comitted it ought to be investigated and examined fully, not just passed-by simply because someone else was allegedly worse.

Remember, there's always a bigger fish. So what if Clinton was responsible for a few hundred deaths? Reagan was responsible for a few thousand. So what if Reagan was responsible for a few thousand? FDR's WWII firebombing raids on Dresden and Tokyo killed tens of thousands. So what if FDR firebombed cities full of civilians? Truman dropped the bomb on Japan and killed a few hundred thousand.

Which leads inevitable to...so what if anyone is responsible for a few hundred deaths? Using this type of obfuscation you can justify anything.

Werbung:
Oh sorry, I was just reading up on donations from Marc Rich... Were you talking about the 95 budget battle and welfare reform? :rolleyes:

Are you suggesting CLinton gave a parden to someone who donated money? COugh OCugh Libby! cough cough.....

Or that someone who donated money was bad? Ken Lay? Kenny Boy...I mean I don't even know him.....

Are you suggesting CLinton gave a parden to someone who donated money? COugh OCugh Libby! cough cough.....

Or that someone who donated money was bad? Ken Lay? Kenny Boy...I mean I don't even know him.....

Oh sorry, I was looking at your FBI file here... oh right, not supposed to have that... *puts it away* now... what were you saying? :rolleyes:

So what if Clinton was responsible for a few hundred deaths? Reagan was responsible for a few thousand. So what if Reagan was responsible for a few thousand? FDR's WWII firebombing raids on Dresden and Tokyo killed tens of thousands. So what if FDR firebombed cities full of civilians? Truman dropped the bomb on Japan and killed a few hundred thousand.

Which leads inevitable to...so what if anyone is responsible for a few hundred deaths? Using this type of obfuscation you can justify anything.

So we came to the conclusion that former president was mass murderer:eek:
What now, should he be put on electric chair or life on prison?

In 1999, a Canadian law professor, Michael Mandel, filed a formal complaint of NATO war crimes with the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia charging 67 NATO leaders with war crimes. These complaints were dismissed by the tribunal who claimed they had no jurisdiction over NATO.

Oh sorry, I was just reading up on donations from Marc Rich... Were you talking about the 95 budget battle and welfare reform? :rolleyes:
...More-often referred-to as The Greatest Economy The U.S. Ever Experienced. :p

....Not-to-mention managing to avoid any Drug-Lords.

http://archive.salon.com/news/col/cona/2001/02/27/pardons/

:rolleyes:

cover.jpg

"Well.....my oldest-boy prefers coke......"

...More-often referred-to as The Greatest Economy The U.S. Ever Experienced. :p

Shoot! There went my investment! Oh sorry, I just found out the clean coal in Utah was declared a federal reserve after a donation by a coal company in Indonesia... oh well, so what was your point again? :rolleyes:

Shoot! There went my investment! Oh sorry, I just found out the clean coal in Utah was declared a federal reserve after a donation by a coal company in Indonesia... oh well, so what was your point again? :rolleyes:
Clean-coal? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight..........

That concept ranks right-up-there with cutting-taxes to win Wars. :rolleyes:

Wow, they found finger prints on those billing records... stupid law firm, corrupt lawyers should go to jail. So now what were you saying? :rolleyes:
Anyone who uses WorldNutzDaily as a reference is more delusional than the typical Bush-fan.

Werbung:
Gee.....The WorldNutzDaily....whatta shocker. :rolleyes:

I guess FAUX NOISE jumped-on the "Fair & Balanced" sales-pitch, before the folks at WorldNutzDaily knew it was available.

Uh, are you saying the story is untrue just because you dislike the source? (Please try to answer clearly. I know they don't teach you to formulate a coherent sentence in Lefty Outrage School but you should be able to manage if you put your mind to it!)

Back