commentary on the middle east...your views please.

digger said:
they should want us to have that reaction. its what needs to be done. if nothing gets done there will be terrorists everywhere planning and plotting to kill americans. if our government cant keep us safe, whats the point of it?

whats so wrong with agreeing with bush anyways??

Digger shouldn't we care about people from other countries other than only Americans? What about the bombings in Spain or India, should we not care about them? I think not!

I agree with Bush very very very (am I overdoing it?) rarely.

Werbung:
brandon, of course we should care about the bombings in other countries. thats why we need to get iran and syria. these countries export terrorists all over the world and give them support to kill people.

jim, osama bin laden admitted to 9/11 on tv, and the taliban were hiding him. saddam hussein was violating un policy and the president had every reason to believe he was making wmds. i cant see how anyone thinks that bush did a bad thing in those countries. itll be a miracle if he has the guts to invade iran too.

While Iran maybe a threat, war is never a miracle.

Sorry I am being picky about wording today.

Another miracle would be politicans extending freedoms to the citizens and balancing the budget.

They have tickers all over new york city with the national debt and its incredible how fast the debt continues to increase looking at the sheer numbers.

Werbung:
I think when you consider the type of interest that is paid on debts, the rate of at which it is increasing is really of no surprise

Back