Condi; Startin' New Years Celebration A "Little" Early?

Mr. Shaman

"Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said that despite President Bush's low approval ratings, people will soon "start to thank this president for what he's done."

t1port.rice.gi.jpg

"Thash right....'n he can FLY, TOO!!"

Werbung:
Ya' did a heckuva job, Condi!!!

:mad:

Richard Clarke, chief White House counterterrorism adviser: We went into a period in June where the tempo of intelligence about an impending large-scale attack went up a lot, to the kind of cycle that we’d only seen once or twice before. And we told Condi that. She didn’t do anything. She said, Well, make sure you’re coordinating with the agencies, which, of course, I was doing. By August, I was saying to Condi and to the agencies that the intelligence isn’t coming in at such a rapid rate anymore as it was in the June-July time frame. But that doesn’t mean the attack isn’t going to happen. It just means that they may be in place.​

Gee.....ya' really convinced me!

:rolleyes:

The New Century Foundation

"The organization was founded by Jared Taylor, who is its current president. The group publishes the American Renaissance, a monthly white-nationalist magazine describing itself as "America's premiere publication of racial-realist thought."​

"David Duke, former Grand Wizard of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, has described Taylor as a "a man of immense ability and the courage commensurate and necessary for telling the long-suppressed truths of race."​

You Stormfront-groupies are toooooooooooooooooooooo obvious.

Shaman, regardless of where the info came from it's the truth, idiot. There are numerous sources of this information. I guess I just think it's sad that he was the best that blacks could come up with to honor. Then again, maybe he IS reflective of the race. You would know better than I.

Shaman, regardless of where the info came from it's the truth, idiot.
Like I said......you Stormfront-groupies are toooooooooooooooooooooo obvious.

There are numerous sources of this information. I guess I just think it's sad that he was the best that blacks could come up with to honor.
Yeah.....it must drive you crazy how Obama doesn't fit the profile that White-trash are all-too-often trying-to-sell.

I believe King was the subject. Here's ONE example that you were asking for in another post for someone to provide as you change subjects. Obama is a token puppet, nothing more. Just another "bone" to try to get the minorities off their ass and be a PRODUCTIVE part of American society.

You aren't obvious Shaman, so don't worry. LOL. The difference is that you seem to think that I have some reason to be afraid to speak the truth if it is "offensive" to those who don't have the ability to cope. Try again.

Oh, by the way, can I call you Bosco? I don't mind being called a name, but I bet you do.

Werbung:
I believe King was the subject. Here's ONE example that you were asking for in another post for someone to provide as you change subjects.
I addressed two different subjects, in that post.

I apologize for stressing your gray-matter.

Back