Confining Terrorists -> Republicans; Clueless-As-Usual

Werbung:
So you're ignoring all of the Left Wing extremists are you? Rather selective reasoning you've got going on there. I wonder if you apply the same "logic" to PETA "domestic terrorists", or Black Panther Party "domestic terrorists", the SLA "domestic terrorists", the Unabomber, Obama's buddy Bill Ayers and the Weathermen, ALF, ELF, Greenpeace, etc., etc., etc.
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....we've got a trivia-buff, here!!

:rolleyes:

When was the last time one-o'-these-folks murdered a doctor?

(Yeah....go-ahead....you can take-the-time to dig-up one o' the SLA-folks. :rolleyes: )​

I'm sure you or others of your dubious ilk will continue to keep us informed on what you consider to be LW "terrorists"

Bit of a stretch don't you think?

How many people have PETA or the ELF killed? The Panthers, Weatherman and the SLA were 40 years ago..
.....And, only that crazy, ol' Opportunist (David Horowitz; See: WorldNutzDaily) was convinced The Panthers (actually) killed anyone; him & Jedgar Hoover.... :rolleyes:

Since when has PETA been classified as a terrorist organization? I don't care what World Nutz Daily or the Free Republic says..Come to think of it..are you a FReeper sent over here just to cause trouble?
I'm thinkin' BigRob needed a change-of-persona, to avoid any conflict with his Moderator-title.

Sitting-back & watching his "conservative"-compadres gettin' slapped-around was more than he could tolerate.​

.....And, only that crazy, ol' Opportunist (David Horowitz; See: WorldNutzDaily) was convinced The Panthers (actually) killed anyone; him & Jedgar Hoover.... :rolleyes:

Horowitz is a jerk. If the Panthers killed anybody it was in self defense...and I sure as heck know PETA and Greenpeace aren't considered terrorist organizations. I think Bob the FReeper is getting his information from some questionable sources.

I'm thinkin' BigRob needed a change-of-persona, to avoid any conflict with his Moderator-title.

Sitting-back & watching his "conservative"-compadres gettin' slapped-around was more than he could tolerate.​

You mean to tell me that this 'BIG BOOB The BUILDER' has been here before and just came back under a new nickname...could/would another adult be sooo crass/immature/insidious/asinine/stupid???

Oh, My, MY, MY how childish and so very telling...no wonder he's so filled with vitriol/angst...it just all backs up and he needs to purge...poor, poor man!!! ;)

Horowitz is a jerk.
....AND, a liar......​

"Under the banner of his David Horowitz Freedom Center, Horowitz sent out an email in August 2007 claiming:

"One strong measurement of the effect we're having (and the need for what we do) came in the form of request from the head of the FBI-California Highway Patrol Joint Counter-terrorism Task Force who called this week to ask if their group could use our flash video "What Every American Needs to Know About Jihad" as a training film."

Historian and author Rick Perlstein tracked down a statement by the task force that denied Horowtiz's claim:

"I can assure you the California Highway Patrol's head of the FBI-California Highway Patrol, Joint Terrorism Task Force did not request a copy of the video. While an employee of this Department did request a copy, the video was not used nor will it be used for training purposes."

"FrontPageMag.com, the "online magazine" of the David Horowitz Freedom Center, posted an excerpt from a New York Sun article published that day detailing allegations by a Princeton University student who claimed he had been assaulted because of his conservative views. However, while the Sun updated its story to report that Nava admitted to police that "he fabricated the assault," FrontPageMag.com has yet to acknowledge that the entire story was fabricated."

:rolleyes:

How many times have we heard the same such bogus-claims, on Porky Limbaugh's & Sean Hannity's comedy-shows?​

You mean to tell me that this 'BIG BOOB The BUILDER' has been here before and just came back under a new nickname...could/would another adult be sooo crass/immature/insidious/asinine/stupid???

Oh, My, MY, MY how childish and so very telling...no wonder he's so filled with vitriol/angst...it just all backs up and he needs to purge...poor, poor man!!! ;)

BigRob is a mod here, he postest something I think last night. He did not leave and come back, he was not banned and he has no reason to say anything to you or anyone under another name. He does a fantastic job of saying what he wants to say in under his normal name.

Shaman says he thinks someone might be someone else and that is enough proof for you to attack a new member like this?

BigRob is a mod here, he postest something I think last night. He did not leave and come back, he was not banned and he has no reason to say anything to you or anyone under another name. He does a fantastic job of saying what he wants to say in under his normal name.

Shaman says he thinks someone might be someone else and that is enough proof for you to attack a new member like this?

When you jump up & down and twirl around real fast do you become 'UN-DIZZY'...you still don't make a very good 'CheerLeader'...but the moronic way in which you jump in when people are jerking your chain is just soooo hilarious...You "ARE ALL THAT AND THE BIG BAG OF CHIPS!!!"

TOO EASY...but keep following {trolling around behind me} :eek: and you might catch onto the mystery of why people love to 'yank your chain so often'...LMAO

When you jump up & down and twirl around real fast do you become 'UN-DIZZY'...you still don't make a very good 'CheerLeader'...but the moronic way in which you jump in when people are jerking your chain is just soooo hilarious...You "ARE ALL THAT AND THE BIG BAG OF CHIPS!!!"

TOO EASY...but keep following {trolling around behind me} :eek: and you might catch onto the mystery of why people love to 'yank your chain so often'...LMAO

You have attacked a new member for being someone he is clearly not and when someone lets you know all you can do is attack that person?

Ugh!

I really wish you had of read the "no personal attacks to members" part of the rules when you came here to post.

He is a new guy, can't you just be kind to the new member and not accuse him of being a moderator in a secret name and all of the other cruel things you said about him?

Maybe

I am sorry is in order? Its ok to be wrong, its ok to make a mistake and its ok to just say sorry.

You have attacked a new member for being someone he is clearly not.....
Clearly???

How do you make that evaluation?

I've participated in political-forums since mid-'96. This is a tactic I've seen, over-and-over-and-over. Just like Lil' Dumbya, my GUT tells me it just happened, again.​

You have attacked a new member for being someone he is clearly not and when someone lets you know all you can do is attack that person?

Ugh!

I really wish you had of read the "no personal attacks to members" part of the rules when you came here to post.

He is a new guy, can't you just be kind to the new member and not accuse him of being a moderator in a secret name and all of the other cruel things you said about him?
Maybe

I am sorry is in order? Its ok to be wrong, its ok to make a mistake and its ok to just say sorry.

Hey, unless you have put those 'selective glasses' on {AGAIN} and only read what others have typed...you might want to spend some teachable moments explaining to your new 'HERO' BOOBtheBuilder what a forum board is all about!!!

CLUELESS would be an appropriate new name change should you ever decide to make a 'fresh start'. You are quite the 'POT CALLING the KETTLE BLACK'.

Did you receive your new 'appointment from GOD' or just filling in because you've ASSumed you have the 'RIGHT' to JUDGE everyone else??? Man, I don't need to venture off onto my daily jokes forum for a belly laugh...I just stop by here to read what new 'hysterical rantings' that you've posted. JEEZ LOUISE...you are good, really-really good at working up the hysteria!!!

And anytime you would like to step up the the plate and offer up an apology...well I'd be more then willing to accept one...you've judged me wrong for each and every post and you continue to JUDGE ME. YOUR HYSTERIA IS OVERFLOWING THE FORUM! ;)

Hey, unless you have put those 'selective glasses' on {AGAIN} and only read what others have typed...you might want to spend some teachable moments explaining to your new 'HERO' BOOBtheBuilder what a forum board is all about!!!

CLUELESS would be an appropriate new name change should you ever decide to make a 'fresh start'. You are quite the 'POT CALLING the KETTLE BLACK'.

Did you receive your new 'appointment from GOD' or just filling in because you've ASSumed you have the 'RIGHT' to JUDGE everyone else??? Man, I don't need to venture off onto my daily jokes forum for a belly laugh...I just stop by here to read what new 'hysterical rantings' that you've posted. JEEZ LOUISE...you are good, really-really good at working up the hysteria!!!

And anytime you would like to step up the the plate and offer up an apology...well I'd be more then willing to accept one...you've judged me wrong for each and every post and you continue to JUDGE ME. YOUR HYSTERIA IS OVERFLOWING THE FORUM! ;)

You are impossible to reason with or talk to in any meaningful way, I give up!

Werbung:

I have better things to do than make another account to "discuss" anything with you. If you have a problem, take it up with Walter. He will be happy to assure you that we are not the same people.

Back