Congress' approval rating below that of telemarketers.

You admit that abortion was a decision of the Supreme Court, and that the Congress has no way to reverse it. You quit using abortion as a "conservative" vs "liberal" mantra. We just went from the most pro life president in recent memory to the most pro choice, and what changed? Nothing. Abortion is a non issue in elections.

You admit that global warming is real, and that there isn't squat that the government can do about it, and then go on your way.

You address the real issues that the federal government actually has control over: Taxes, the wars, illegal immigration, the deficit, you know, the things that the candidates don't want to talk about.

That's how you compromise and come up with real solutions to real problems that the federal government can really address.

I don't remember the abortion battle. But if it was anything like the Health Care Act getting shoved down our throats, then that travesy speaks for itself. What about the voters? More than 60% of the public are against it even today. Whatever happend to representative government? Personally I'm glad there is a stalemate in congress right now. In fact, I wished they would all just go home. All they seem to be able to do anymore is take away our freedoms and spend money. To hell with that.

Werbung:
These matters of scale should be put on a national ballot and voted on by the people.
After a minimum one year discussion. Not by political fiat.
Would save us all the horror and expense of doing it by throwing out the miscreant Congress members.
Just makes fiduciary sense to me.

I don't remember the abortion battle. But if it was anything like the Health Care Act getting shoved down our throats, then that travesy speaks for itself. What about the voters? More than 60% of the public are against it even today. Whatever happend to representative government? Personally I'm glad there is a stalemate in congress right now. In fact, I wished they would all just go home. All they seem to be able to do anymore is take away our freedoms and spend money. To hell with that.
The abortion battle was fought by nine men in black robes. The voters and their representatives had no part in it at all.

There really isn't much that can be done to change it. If an individual doesn't believe in abortion, then she shouldn't have an abortion. The Congress and the POTUS are not going to be able to change this law.

The abortion battle was fought by nine men in black robes. The voters and their representatives had no part in it at all.

There really isn't much that can be done to change it. If an individual doesn't believe in abortion, then she shouldn't have an abortion. The Congress and the POTUS are not going to be able to change this law.

difficult, but nothing is impossible. yes the supremes did legislate from the bench on this one.

Curious how the left now is agitated by only the demand that others pay for it--a form of tacit approval of their stance.
The judges decided that a woman can do what she wishes with her OWN body--a hard decision to argue with.

not really. hers is not the only body in question.

That is true, but there is no way to make a mother want to be one.
If that is lacking, and she does not care enough to control her loins, well...all is lost for the child.
The male in question--might be asked to enter the equation--if he can be charged for the indiscretion legally.

That is true, but there is no way to make a mother want to be one.
If that is lacking, and she does not care enough to control her loins, well...all is lost for the child.
The male in question--might be asked to enter the equation--if he can be charged for the indiscretion legally.

can hit him in the wallet but a flawed process to be sure.

can hit him in the wallet but a flawed process to be sure.

What if the law said that--if the male did not have a say in abortion in a state--then he could NOT ever be charged child support--by statute.
That would bring out all the feminists alive and foaming at the mouth.
The "he GOT her pregnant" crowd would be apoplectic.
It takes two to tango--and only ONE can really control prevention--just a fact.

Curious how the left now is agitated by only the demand that others pay for it--a form of tacit approval of their stance.
The judges decided that a woman can do what she wishes with her OWN body--a hard decision to argue with.
Yes, it is, and yet I'm pretty sure you'll get an argument on that issue.

If you think that the Republicans and Democrats have actually been getting together to hammer out compromise bills to solve real world problems we face as a nation during the past few years, then you're the one who must be puffing on the wacky tabaccy.

Congress is dysfunctional as a result of hyper partisanship. You haven't noticed that?

Are you one of those 10% who think Congress is actually doing a good job?

Hyper partisanship you say....is the problem. I think not. Most Rs and all Ds are progressives or worse. This has been the case for a long time. As such, they have worked together to bankrupt the nation while empowering and enriching themselves.

The partisanship you speak of (just like the lib media does) has only recently come about because of the Tea Party. It's members are demanding government change its ways and implement Conservative policies. Should the Tea Party compromise with the progressives, which will certainly take us over the cliff?

My dear pot loving friend, Rome is burning RIGHT NOW!!! Drastic action is needed and neither party is prepared to take drastic action. For example, Ryan's budget plan is really a joke. It does not reach balance for 27 years. And yet, the progressives in both parties and the stinking lib media have condemned it or refused to support it and why? Because it is sooooooooooooooooo RADICAL. CRAZY!!!!!!

So, your solution for bi-partisanship will only result in more of the same shit, which is exactly what those in power who demand bi-partisanship, WANT. You have been duped again.

Hyper partisanship you say....is the problem. I think not. Most Rs and all Ds are progressives or worse. This has been the case for a long time. As such, they have worked together to bankrupt the nation while empowering and enriching themselves.

Hyper partisanship is definitely a large part of the problem. If the R's want it, the D's oppose it and vice verse even though there is little difference between them.

The partisanship you speak of (just like the lib media does) has only recently come about because of the Tea Party. It's members are demanding government change its ways and implement Conservative policies. Should the Tea Party compromise with the progressives, which will certainly take us over the cliff?

There aren't enough tea partiers to really matter very much, and, moreover, they don't have a unifying platform. The Tea Party is just a loosely organized group unsatisfied with government. I wouldn't look to them to make any meaningful changes.

My dear pot loving friend, Rome is burning RIGHT NOW!!! Drastic action is needed and neither party is prepared to take drastic action. For example, Ryan's budget plan is really a joke. It does not reach balance for 27 years. And yet, the progressives in both parties and the stinking lib media have condemned it or refused to support it and why? Because it is sooooooooooooooooo RADICAL. CRAZY!!!!!!

Exactly what I've been saying all along.

So, your solution for bi-partisanship will only result in more of the same shit, which is exactly what those in power who demand bi-partisanship, WANT. You have been duped again.

If that's the case, then Rome will continue to burn.

Werbung:
Back