Conservative Radio Host After Being Waterboarded: "Absolutely Torture"

Popeye

Conservative radio host Erich "Mancow" Muller, recently decided to undergo waterboarding himself so that he could prove once and for all it wasn't torture...He's now changed his mind..

"It is way worse than I thought it would be, and that's no joke," Mancow said. "It is such an odd feeling to have water poured down your nose with your head back... It was instantaneous... and I don't want to say this: absolutely torture."

I wonder when chicken hearted Sean Hannity going to be waterboarded like he promised?

Werbung:
You Conservatives wear more costumes and have more names than most cross-dressers. A Libertarian is a Conservative. So was GWB, except for his economic incentive at the end of his second term. By your terms, if you ever have a single liberal thought in your lifetime, then you suddenly will beome a lifetime liberal.

Well he sure isn't a liberal...and I think the main point here is that Mancow changed his mind after undergoing the procedure. Waterboarding is undeniably torture and is incompatible with the values of this country.

Did he changed his mind? Did he say previously that it was not torture?

And I heard him talk about it afterward. He said that he still thought it was the right thing to do.

Did he changed his mind? Did he say previously that it was not torture?

That was the whole idea of Mancow doing this, to show in his words..“to prove it wasn’t torture"

Meanwhile, it appears Keith Olbermann has gotten tired of waiting for the cowardly Sean Hannity...

From last night:

MSNBC's Keith Olbermann on tonight's "Countdown" pledged to donate $10,000 to charity after disc jockey Erich "Mancow" Muller was waterboarded today on live radio, in an attempt to prove the technique was "not torture." After six seconds Muller said it was "absolutely torture" and that were he to be interrogated by the use of waterboarding he would "confess to anything." Olbermann promised to donate $10,000 to the charity Veterans of Valor, founded by Sgt. Klay South, who administered the waterboarding to Muller today, and withdrew his offer to Sean Hannity to make a donation to the charity of his choice if he followed through on his offer to undergo waterboarding.

http://www.talkingpointsmemo.com/archives/2009/05/from_olbermann.php

You Conservatives wear more costumes and have more names than most cross-dressers. A Libertarian is a Conservative. So was GWB, except for his economic incentive at the end of his second term. By your terms, if you ever have a single liberal thought in your lifetime, then you suddenly will beome a lifetime liberal.
You're no Liberal. You're a Progressive... a big government loving Progressive who thinks Big Brother should have the power to force people like me to live as you see fit. I am a Liberal, in the traditional sense and meaning of the word.

Liberals used to say, "I may not agree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

Now you Progressives call yourselves Liberals but say, "I disagree with what you say and I'll pass hate speech and localism laws to prevent you from saying it."

Liberals are good people with a "to each his own" mentality... Progressives are authoritarians who want to dictate how others should live their lives.

Sure looks like he is trying to dramatize this as much as possible. I we sure that because he is an entertainer he is not playing to his fan base? Whats the demographics and political leaning of man-cow again? He had water poured on his face for all of 5 seconds... I seriously doubt one can make an honest judgement without going thru a true blue test of this.

Seems all very fishy and made up to me. However I have more then come to the opinion that all radio-talk show hosts and becoming drama queens for rating. This includes conservative talk shows also. Case and point...

Obama sends back figure-head of british prime-minster Winston Churchill back to England to be replaced by a different effigy of possibly " Abraham Lincoln ". Well the British balked a bit about it, however considering the times... the news went quietly through the background. HOWEVER... not was the case on conservative talk show radio. Glenn Beck ,in particular, spent a good hour and a half on his show trying to spin this to prove Obama was an ally hating Nazi for the most part.

Moo-cow , boy-cow whatever is name is not someone I adamanty respect and his " OPINION " on the matter means nothing to me.

His show represents nothing more then an internet blog site about the same subject.

We already have an enacting document to provide us with what should be done with P.O.W's of this supposedly " War on terrorism ".

The Geneva Convention... sorry but America unfortunately needs to reread Matthew 5:39
But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

Generally Libertarian is more conservative than liberal, but there are some large differences. Libertarians are more loose socially. Sort of a no rules, pass the pot and LSD please. Conservatives are more for faith values, and clearly defined social conduct.

The common trait between Conservative and Libertarian, would be a constrained and fiscally responsible, and limited government.

The common trait between Libertarian and Progressive/Liberal, would be no family values, no controls, sex drugs and rock and roll, god is dead, drink till you puke then shoot up after word, and screw around as much a possible. Sort of a do whatever you want theory of life.

Conservative radio host Erich "Mancow" Muller, recently decided to undergo waterboarding himself so that he could prove once and for all it wasn't torture...He's now changed his mind..

"It is way worse than I thought it would be, and that's no joke," Mancow said. "It is such an odd feeling to have water poured down your nose with your head back... It was instantaneous... and I don't want to say this: absolutely torture."

I wonder when chicken hearted Sean Hannity going to be waterboarded like he promised?

Well OF COURSE it's TORTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only people in the whole world that's saying WATER SUFFOCATION isn't torture is Darth Cheney, his minions and people who wouldn't dare try it themselves... so they can continue the Conservatives lie that it's somehow not torture.

All in a completely failed attempt to say to the American people & the world our boy, our Republican Party leader George W. Bush somehow isn't a TORTURER.

Waaaaay too late for that. That ship has sailed looooooong ago. Everyone knows Bush/Cheney were TORTURERS!

Let's listen to Republican Presidential candidate John McCain. Even he freely admits waterboarding is TORTURE.

Well OF COURSE it's TORTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only people in the whole world that's saying WATER SUFFOCATION isn't torture is Darth Cheney, his minions and people who wouldn't dare try it themselves... so they can continue the Conservatives lie that it's somehow not torture.

All in a completely failed attempt to say to the American people & the world our boy, our Republican Party leader George W. Bush somehow isn't a TORTURER.

Waaaaay too late for that. That ship has sailed looooooong ago. Everyone knows Bush/Cheney were TORTURERS!

Let's listen to Republican Presidential candidate John McCain. Even he freely admits waterboarding is TORTURE.

I still fail to see how you think this even matters? Obama has already stopped these activities regardless of there constant debated symantics. I still don't see why in the hell trying to constantly point a finger at a former president somehow solves anything! BTW why is it always considered a "conservative" view-point... I consider myself a conservative but yet have consistently pointed that America should be following Geneva Convention regs for P.O.W's... Simply playin partisan politics with this does nothing but widen then gap between our party beliefs. President Bush was never a Conservative Republican.... and the constant hammering of you and popeye and Shamans views on the increased spending by the bush admin is proof of this.

This entire websites constant hyperbole's and partisan slander is growing old very quickly. The few intelligent unbiased thinkers left here are slowly seeing this place as a waste of valuable time.

I still fail to see how you think this even matters? Obama has already stopped these activities regardless of there constant debated symantics. I still don't see why in the hell trying to constantly point a finger at a former president somehow solves anything! BTW why is it always considered a "conservative" view-point... I consider myself a conservative but yet have consistently pointed that America should be following Geneva Convention regs for P.O.W's... Simply playin partisan politics with this does nothing but widen then gap between our party beliefs. President Bush was never a Conservative Republican.... and the constant hammering of you and popeye and Shamans views on the increased spending by the bush admin is proof of this.

This entire websites constant hyperbole's and partisan slander is growing old very quickly. The few intelligent unbiased thinkers left here are slowly seeing this place as a waste of valuable time.

Well here's the thing...

Whether you associate yourself with the former Republican President or not isn't the point. And I think it goes without saying I do appreciate your clear headedness on the torture issue if you are in the minority of Conservatives that feel America torturing prisoners is wrong.

Now you'll ask why then be so hard on the previous administration?

It's not because we like doing this. We'd love to live in a world where President Obama was elected and he'd be respected and given a chance to make progress with his mandate even if the other side (that would unfortunately be your side) wasn't as enamored. But you guys will never ever let that happen.

I used to hope for that, believe one could just sit back because certainly almost no one would believe such obvious mean spirited fearmongering. Too many Liberals, me included, were like that. We kept thinking the real circumstances will win out. Don't play their game.

But your Party's Karl Rove character assassinated them... his lie & smear, divide the country to win tactics got traction and hurt many good public servants and some once great things about this great country were perverted.

It was THE CONSERVATIVES that witch hunted President Clinton, spent MILLIONS of dollars saying he was everything from a murderer to a investment swindler... in the end they only embarrassed he and his family because he had a consensual adult affair.

It was THE CONSERVATIVES that character assassinated Max Cleland a United States of America WAR HERO that became a triple amputee saving other American soldiers in battle. They said his was unpatriotic because he wouldn't go along with the Bush policies on Iraq & terrorism which we all know now were severely flawed.

It was THE CONSERVATIVES that Swift Boated Senator John Kerry a bronze star, multiple purple heart wounded & decorated in theater fighter saying he wasn't a hero or even a worthy American because he spoke out against Vietnam when he returned even though history showed he was right.

And now you throw out the righteous indignation card and complain because we keep the drumbeat up in support of our President who's trying his hardest to turn around this flaming bag of dog crap he was handed and put what the Republicans and George W. Bush really truly did do in neon lights!!!!:eek:

When every Conservative poster on this board starts showing our new President the respect he deserves come back and talk to me then. Or work with me now to try and find common ground.

But until that happens. My good man Max Cleland has more legs to stand on than you in this matter... and he literally has none!

Werbung:
whats great is that with conservatives, when one anyone does anything they don't agree with, they just slap some new label on them, is subset , or just cry they are not really a conservative. Fact of course is, one more down who had the balls to actually find out what he was talking about, and actually found out it is what it is...and keep in mind this was done for short time, and under controlled situation by people he knew would not hurt or kill him...making it much less even.

Back