Conservatives - re MSNBC

there's an ignore button?!?!? :D

I hope so, this is getting to be ridiculous. I feel like we need a "Kindergarten Cop" here, or something.I just got onboard thinking I was going to have a chance to have relevant political discussions,(and I HAVE managed to have a few), and I end up playing "tit-for-tat" with a juvie.

Werbung:
I hope so, this is getting to be ridiculous. I feel like we need a "Kindergarten Cop" here, or something.I just got onboard thinking I was going to have a chance to have relevant political discussions,(and I HAVE managed to have a few), and I end up playing "tit-for-tat" with a juvie.

never play tit for tat....if you get hit, you hit them back 10 times as hard and make them think twice before they try again.

never play tit for tat....if you get hit, you hit them back 10 times as hard and make them think twice before they try again.

Yeah, that sounds good in theory,but you're assuming that they are capable of thinking rationally, or more accurately, of thinking at all. It's easy to sit back and throw rocks from behind the safety of a computer screen. Anybody can do it, and as this particualr individual has proven, it doesn't require a MENSA membership to do so.I am particularly offended by his attitude towards vets. As one myself, I find it disgusting.

At any rate, that's not the reason I'm here, so I won't be wasting my time responding to the guy any more.

Yeah, that sounds good in theory,but you're assuming that they are capable of thinking rationally, or more accurately, of thinking at all. It's easy to sit back and throw rocks from behind the safety of a computer screen. Anybody can do it, and as this particualr individual has proven, it doesn't require a MENSA membership to do so.I am particularly offended by his attitude towards vets. As one myself, I find it disgusting.

At any rate, that's not the reason I'm here, so I won't be wasting my time responding to the guy any more.

You must understand my friend... often neo-cons post small insulting lines of pure BS & fear mongering because it is very, very hard for them to even see their computer screen with all that Whiteout smeared all over it! :D

You must understand my friend... often neo-cons post small insulting lines of pure BS & fear mongering because it is very, very hard for them to even see their computer screen with all that Whiteout smeared all over it! :D

compute.gif
White out on the screen!
rofl-k2.gif

Werbung:
Hey, I've used terms like "birdbrain" for years. Doesn't strike me as particularly inappropiate to use it now, as I have obviously been speaking to one here..

Age doesn't have much to do with it. It shouldn't be necessary to talk down to your level, yet you don't seem to be intelligent enough to understand anything except basic,stupid, and juvenile "towel snapping" silliness. So, naturally, I've tried to oblige you. My mistake.It was fun for awhile, since you're such an easy mark. Now it's getting boring. That's why I think I'll look into putting you on "ignore." I thought you might eventually say something intelligent enough to merit an issue-based discussion without the personal insults,but I was wrong. I came here to debate issues, not to trade barbs with a jerk, but as the old saying goes, there's one in every crowd. The village idiot.

I don't believe I'll waste any more space on you. It's a total waste of time. Beats me why they tolerate you on this board. You're like a fly: You flit around and bother people. That seems to be your sole function, because I've yet to see you really debate anything with anyone. You toss out personal insults, use caps like a hysterical male bimbo of some kind, and never offer any factual info in your rants. Yet you always are demanding links from everybody else around here, and slinging personal insults. In short, you're rude and crude , and act as one who was never taught any manners, nor any respect.. I guess no one's told you that yet, so I will. You exhibit no respect for anyone, and come across as vile and disgusting. I'm not into insulting most people on a personal level, but in your case I'll make an exception, seeing as how you have shown no signs of civility yourself.

But other than that, I guess you're OK...

pot meet kettle...

Back