Contrails or Chemtrails ?

So if the gubermint is running tests in the atmosphere, why don't they do it over another country? Why would a government want to sicken its own population where it gets its brains and brawn from?

Werbung:
So if the gubermint is running tests in the atmosphere, why don't they do it over another country? Why would a government want to sicken its own population where it gets its brains and brawn from?

Actually one of the photos i posted is from a friend of mines Brother in Belgium....this is occurribg Globally not just in the United States.....there may be several reasons for this .it is a seriously complicated issue.That need very close examination to get anywhere

there is so so much dis-information ofn this subject its nearly impossible to get through it all the only reason i feel i have a head up is because i have been investigating this since 2000

I have seen all the info as it has popped up and watched what has been done to completly Bury the idea that anything is being done at allI cant explain it all in one post or even 100 posts as i say its very complicated and one needs to get into the depths themselves to find the truth

of course the first part is getting past the Denial stage which is very very difficult for many my best suggestion is watch the skies near where you live for one month every day whenever you get the cance look up and look around and watch

youll see within 2 weeks exactly what many of us are referring to as "Chemtrails" actually they are Contrails
but they have other particles in them besides vapor particle mainly Barium and aluminum oxide and aluminum chaffe

Actually one of the photos i posted is from a friend of mines Brother in Belgium....this is occurribg Globally not just in the United States.....there may be several reasons for this .it is a seriously complicated issue.That need very close examination to get anywhere

there is so so much dis-information ofn this subject its nearly impossible to get through it all the only reason i feel i have a head up is because i have been investigating this since 2000

I have seen all the info as it has popped up and watched what has been done to completly Bury the idea that anything is being done at allI cant explain it all in one post or even 100 posts as i say its very complicated and one needs to get into the depths themselves to find the truth

of course the first part is getting past the Denial stage which is very very difficult for many my best suggestion is watch the skies near where you live for one month every day whenever you get the cance look up and look around and watch

youll see within 2 weeks exactly what many of us are referring to as "Chemtrails" actually they are Contrails
but they have other particles in them besides vapor particle mainly Barium and aluminum oxide and aluminum chaffe

I've lived near an airport my whole life, and my whole life I remember seeing these "chemtrails" (contrails) that people continue to report in the same frequency now as 20 years ago (I'm 27) (with a rough adjustment given for the increase in travel) I remember laying in my yard and watching the planes fly over leaving their contrails and watching them spread through the sky like thin wispy clouds.

What I assume is that the internet's function of rapid information pooling has allowed people to submit so many photos that it truly appears that it's epidemic. You go from a couple xeroxed conspiracy theory newsletters that have a very limited viewing range to this huge database of everything imaginable. You find a page with 100 submitted photos of said occurrence, and then you say, woah I've seen these! And thus you begin to move into that viral way of thinking. The problem with this as well as all conspiracy theories is the problem of proving that something does not exist. You can't PROVE that none of the contrails are not really chemtrails, so the idea will continue.

Personally I have to say while I don't believe there is some shadowy happenings out the ass ends of these planes, I also can't prove there isn't. Thus i must remain objective and say, maybe, though chances are that it's not.

I will say for the record that I've seen planes come and land at the airport after leaving a nice fat 'chemtrail' Those guys at delta must be gov't agents.

All you are showing are photos of contrails, I want to see photos of the "unmarked" airplanes, and no please NOT those blurry pics of planes being photographed from 20km away. I mean I'm not trying to debunk, I just want better proof than the same ol' chatter I keep seeing on this bland subject.

I've lived near an airport my whole life, and my whole life I remember seeing these "chemtrails" (contrails) that people continue to report in the same frequency now as 20 years ago (I'm 27) (with a rough adjustment given for the increase in travel) I remember laying in my yard and watching the planes fly over leaving their contrails and watching them spread through the sky like thin wispy clouds.

What I assume is that the internet's function of rapid information pooling has allowed people to submit so many photos that it truly appears that it's epidemic. You go from a couple xeroxed conspiracy theory newsletters that have a very limited viewing range to this huge database of everything imaginable. You find a page with 100 submitted photos of said occurrence, and then you say, woah I've seen these! And thus you begin to move into that viral way of thinking. The problem with this as well as all conspiracy theories is the problem of proving that something does not exist. You can't PROVE that none of the contrails are not really chemtrails, so the idea will continue.

Personally I have to say while I don't believe there is some shadowy happenings out the ass ends of these planes, I also can't prove there isn't. Thus i must remain objective and say, maybe, though chances are that it's not.

I will say for the record that I've seen planes come and land at the airport after leaving a nice fat 'chemtrail' Those guys at delta must be gov't agents.

All you are showing are photos of contrails, I want to see photos of the "unmarked" airplanes, and no please NOT those blurry pics of planes being photographed from 20km away. I mean I'm not trying to debunk, I just want better proof than the same ol' chatter I keep seeing on this bland subject.

If your looking for PROOF i cant provide it for if i could this wouldnt be a conspiracy would it?
do your own home work find the photos yourself im not you personal Lycos........if you had read any of what i posted youd know that i stated they are CONTRAILS????

hmmm another post before i read kinda guy huh?
considering a majority of the aircraft laying these are at 30,000 and above the Clear defenied photos you seek are probably Not out there sorry guy?

so then you deny the existence of several Military Operations that utilize aeresols and Aluminum chaffe? interesting....perhaps you you should read My post on the first page?

have a nice day

BTW "near the airport" we arent discussing Near the airport.....this is a worldwide phenomenon and it occurs everywhere I Lived within an hour of Chicago Ohare for almost 20 years Funny I dont recall what you do?

and Im twice your age? Im so sure you remember taking notice of this at the age of 7......when i was laying in the grass as a child we NEVER saw what we see now incidentally there are differences in behavior of normal contrails Vs. Chemtrails take a look around again im not Lycos

chemtrails_alleged_blood_cell_no_lab_tests.jpg.jpg

look a red blood cell, those chemtrails must be amazing stuff to make the "blood cell" perfectly spherical/circular, (find me a perfectly round blood cell please, then I'll write you a nice fat cheque.) As with all quackery this is chock full of cognitive bias. There's the post hoc ergo propter hoc aspect to the argument, just because [A] occurred (Contrails) and some other scant things were found (fibers, aluminum chaff, barium (not that this isn't in high content in soil as is as well in air and I've yet to see any real data on these tested atmospheres from a reliable non-anecdotal source), and whatever else) thus occurred. So we come to your argument here, where [A] occurred, then occurred, thus the statement that is due to [A]. And rokerij, come on, this is pure argumentum ad ignorantiam. Since we can't prove otherwise, you must be right? Not how it works. Conspiracies bore me because they're never resolved, yet they keep on existing because of the perpetuation of argumentum ad ignorantiam. *sigh*

BTW "near the airport" we arent discussing Near the airport.....this is a worldwide phenomenon and it occurs everywhere I Lived within an hour of Chicago Ohare for almost 20 years Funny I dont recall what you do?

and Im twice your age? Im so sure you remember taking notice of this at the age of 7......when i was laying in the grass as a child we NEVER saw what we see now incidentally there are differences in behavior of normal contrails Vs. Chemtrails take a look around again im not Lycos

Let me address this here. The traffic density over the years has increased greatly. When one plane makes contrails it means the conditions are right for, you guessed it, contrails, so every plane at a similar ceiling will also produce contrails. If you care much, http://ams.allenpress.com/perlserv/?request=get-document&doi=10.1175%2F1520-0450(1997)036%3C0623:COAROT%3E2.0.CO%3B2
Read that, it's a lovely algorithm they use to predict contrail formation, if I remember correctly there is somewhere on the AMS site a page that show ceilings and contrail formation prediction. Typically these heavily "sprayed" days occur on those days that are well, high likelihood of contrail formation at typical cruise height for passenger/cargo planes. When you were a child the air traffic density was probably 1/50th what it is today (if you're ~47) so of course you wouldn't remember seeing that much. It's all a relation of atmospheric conditions being right at the height the plane is cruising, the contrail's viability (are the atmospheric conditions right for non-dissipating trails?), and the air traffic in the area. The reason for the banding you get is because the planes are pretty much gps controlled, they keep them in lanes as they fly so as to not risk nearing another. The cross banding occurs because of this same reason, and since the planes typically all travel from the same major metro to the next, you get parallel lines. I mean it's not really that big of a deal. Until you have evidence, I really can't be convinced.

I never stated that i am right about anything................you wasted alot of typing

Then why the heck are you even posting here. I think this is the debate forum, yes? You can't really have a debate if one side doesn't even believe what he's saying. *confused*

Then why the heck are you even posting here. I think this is the debate forum, yes? You can't really have a debate if one side doesn't even believe what he's saying. *confused*

Oh, I see you got there first. It really doesn't make much sense.

Werbung:
this was not originally in the debate section yahoos

it was dumped here during a board re-organization

i want to discuss what is or isnt happenening its not a debate

so get with the progrm right wingnuts

Back