Cop killers

No big mouth. Show your evidence because I know you don't have it.

Leftists don't imagine such atrocities and at least not millions of them. The question is wrong.

Exactly. No one would believe it because it simply doesn't exist.

Give some evidence to support that or shut up.

So the others are not criminals. Got it.

You are getting desperate and your irratic and ridiculous and incorrectly formulated posts indicate.
You paranoid about getting over me but your not smart enough. People who believe in God are naturally mentally ill or they wouldn't believe that rubbish. You're a classic example.
So let the subject drop because you haven't landed a glove on me. You're breathtakingly ignorant in the subject you believe to be wise.
Over dose Boris a piss ant is smart enough to make a fool out of you

Werbung:
No big mouth. Show your evidence because I know you don't have it.
I don't think most leftists are aware that only a handful of cop killings have resulted in the courts finding the cop at fault. Leftists loot, burn, destroy, and commit violence over blacks who died while resisting arrest, assaulting cops, refusing to drop their weapons, and refusing to obey orders to stop presenting themselves as a threat to the arresting cop.

I don't think most leftists are aware that only a handful of cop killings have resulted in the courts finding the cop at fault. Leftists loot, burn, destroy, and commit violence over blacks who died while resisting arrest, assaulting cops, refusing to drop their weapons, and refusing to obey orders to stop presenting themselves as a threat to the arresting cop.
You should have stopped after the first three words.
You don't think at all. You're brain dead.

You should have stopped after the first three words.
You don't think at all. You're brain dead.
Can you name 10 or so cases over the last twenty years where impartial justice officials found cops were guilty of murdering innocent blacks?
Just ten is all I am asking for, which should be easy since leftists claim there are hundreds of examples of unjustified cop murders of blacks.

grow up Boris democrat hate cops and have targeted trhem all around the nation and many want them done away with

You know there are a lot of problems with cops in this country. They violate people's civil liberties all the time and lie all the time.

Of course I'm against those who would hurt or kill a cop but presenting them as victims is pretty rich since they are well armed, trained to hurt people and have numbers. There are 700,000 of them.

Just because libTARDS racialize cops does not mean we need top tolerate them crapping on people's rights.

You know there are a lot of problems with cops in this country. They violate people's civil liberties all the time and lie all the time.

Of course I'm against those who would hurt or kill a cop but presenting them as victims is pretty rich since they are well armed, trained to hurt people and have numbers. There are 700,000 of them.

Just because libTARDS racialize cops does not mean we need top tolerate them crapping on people's rights.
I dont but libs attack them regularly

Conservatives are inconsistent on the issue of law enforcement and cops. Perhaps it is the uniforms or the boots that give you a boner.

1. Conservatives claim to be for small government. Cops are government! We know you guys are hypocrites that you love wars and big wasteful military spending. Cops are not working class they make more money than nurses or teachers. There are cops in this country whose total compensation is over $200,000.

2. Conservatives claim to be for more local government. Cops are local for the most part. If people in a jurisdiction want fewer armed police in their city that is up to them. If I do not live there how is it my business to tell them how large a police force they should have? The fact that conservatives have made this a national issue is hypocritical.

3. Conservatives believe in individual liberty! Really? So let's have more cops stopping and bothering more people and give them more power to abuse your rights? Why would any freedom loving person support stop and ID? This is not North Korea yet most conservatives want aggressive and intrusive cops. Watch the encounters on YouTube.

People's rights are being violated by the thousands every day. Cops engage in retaliatory behavior every day. They fight transparency and accountability in every turn.

According to this list here being a law enforcement officer is the 14th most dangerous job. Construction workers and agricultural workers are more dangerous. Let's destroy freedom in the interest of officer safety!

According to this list here being a law enforcement officer is the 14th most dangerous job. Construction workers and agricultural workers are more dangerous. Let's destroy freedom in the interest of officer safety!

I have done a few of those 9 more or less , the big difference is with most of those jobs when your hurt or killed its accidental where with cops a lot are murdered or hurt intentionally.
I know there are cops who abuse thier power and have become hard and cold that job will do it to you. Especially with all the disrespect they get

Can you name 10 or so cases over the last twenty years where impartial justice officials found cops were guilty of murdering innocent blacks?
Just ten is all I am asking for, which should be easy since leftists claim there are hundreds of examples of unjustified cop murders of blacks.
Firstly, I never made the accusations. You did. You prove what you say.
I have never made claims about cops killed by blacks.
So smart arse, you supply the info and we'll go from there.

Firstly, I never made the accusations. You did. You prove what you say.
I have never made claims about cops killed by blacks.
So smart arse, you supply the info and we'll go from there.
Do you want evidence that dozens of cops are killed each year by black thugs? Why has the MSM, democrat politicians, or BLM not informed America about these senseless murders? Here is a study that was published by a medical researcher in 2015:

Violence and Gender VOL. 2, NO. 1 | Original Articles normal

Men Who Kill Policemen​

Michael H. Stone
Published Online: 12 Mar 2015 https://doi.org/10.1089/vio.2015.0005
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Dr. Stone listed 10 black men who intentionally killed cops in 2014. The list is not to be considered exhaustive and it does only deal with cop murders in 2014.

Why did these men kill cops? 3 of the murderers killed cops because they were under investigation. One killed a cop during a police raid. 3 killed cops while being arrested. One killed a cop when the cop told him to drop his weapon. One killed a cop because he hated cops. One killed a cop to become famous for killing a cop.

When a cop is arresting a suspect, he must take precautions to insure the suspect is not going to turn on him and shoot him. That is why if a suspect does not drop his weapon he might get shot. That is why a suspect that fights a cop or resists arrest might get shot. Cops often have only fractions of seconds to shoot or be killed. A lot, therefore, rests on the suspect under investigation or arrest to insure the cop clearly understands his desire to show he is not a threat to the cop.

Werbung:
Do you want evidence that dozens of cops are killed each year by black thugs?
Again. Dickhead, I never said they weren't. Nice try.
Why has the MSM, democrat politicians, or BLM not informed America about these senseless murders?
If you can research it why couldn't they? Where's the conspiracy here? Grow up.
Here is a study that was published by a medical researcher in 2015:
Long before Biden took office. These are history and you have never raised it before. I find it devious you should reveal it now your full of hate for Biden. Ring a bell?
Violence and Gender VOL. 2, NO. 1 | Original Articles normal

Men Who Kill Policemen​

Michael H. Stone
Published Online: 12 Mar 2015 https://doi.org/10.1089/vio.2015.0005
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Dr. Stone listed 10 black men who intentionally killed cops in 2014. The list is not to be considered exhaustive and it does only deal with cop murders in 2014.

Why did these men kill cops? 3 of the murderers killed cops because they were under investigation. One killed a cop during a police raid. 3 killed cops while being arrested. One killed a cop when the cop told him to drop his weapon. One killed a cop because he hated cops. One killed a cop to become famous for killing a cop.

When a cop is arresting a suspect, he must take precautions to insure the suspect is not going to turn on him and shoot him. That is why if a suspect does not drop his weapon he might get shot. That is why a suspect that fights a cop or resists arrest might get shot. Cops often have only fractions of seconds to shoot or be killed. A lot, therefore, rests on the suspect under investigation or arrest to insure the cop clearly understands his desire to show he is not a threat to the cop.

Back