Leftist IBM officials declare that blacks cannot be racists

mark francis

Here is proof of the stupidity that results from modern brainwashing of gullible kids in secular leftist schools to foolishly believe the stupendous lie that hateful cop- and white-hating black gangsters cannot be racists. What is becoming of sanity in America?

IBM's RedHat allegedly issues 10 'allyship commandments' | Blaze Media (theblaze.com) 12-18-23

'Only WHITE people are racist': IBM's Red Hat allegedly issues 10 'allyship commandments' to employees

ANDREW CHAPADOS
DECEMBER 18, 2023

IBM subsidiary Red Hat allegedly issued a series of commandments to employees that they must follow and must accept as "fundamental truths," including that only white people can be racist and that white people are responsible for ending racism.

Werbung:
Here is proof of the stupidity that results from modern brainwashing of gullible kids in secular leftist schools to foolishly believe the stupendous lie that hateful cop- and white-hating black gangsters cannot be racists. What is becoming of sanity in America?

IBM's RedHat allegedly issues 10 'allyship commandments' | Blaze Media (theblaze.com) 12-18-23

'Only WHITE people are racist': IBM's Red Hat allegedly issues 10 'allyship commandments' to employees

ANDREW CHAPADOS
DECEMBER 18, 2023

IBM subsidiary Red Hat allegedly issued a series of commandments to employees that they must follow and must accept as "fundamental truths," including that only white people can be racist and that white people are responsible for ending racism.

so this came from "brainwashing in schools"? proof?

so this came from "brainwashing in schools"? proof?
Modern leftist Democrat wokism is nothing but secular elevation of disgruntled leftist takes on society motivated by the greedy, hateful, unsettled, irresponsible, lazy, ungodly, and corrupt elements of society. That is why PTA moms oppose it and why Merrick Garland has branded those moms terrorists for opposing it.

Modern leftist Democrat wokism is nothing but secular elevation of disgruntled leftist takes on society motivated by the greedy, hateful, unsettled, irresponsible, lazy, ungodly, and corrupt elements of society. That is why PTA moms oppose it and why Merrick Garland has branded those moms terrorists for opposing it.

so no proof as always, just whining from you. lol

you are just as stupid as mark.
not my job to disprove your stupid claims, moron. lol
Look, if you are getting worked up trying to disprove facts, just don't bother. Not that many people likely care what you think anyway.

so no proof as always, just whining from you. lol
O please lug nut I saw the article today and Yes some blacks do think like that as do some whites and Latinos ,Are you completely out of touch with whats going on in the nation and your own community,
Plus I'm pretty sure I have had a lot more interaction with the black community both socially also in a relationship and my own family and friends then you do lug nut. I also have a lot of exposure in the Latino community. None as family but with friends and community work and in a relationship or 2 one serious,

ANDREW CHAPADOS
DECEMBER 18, 2023

I agree with all of it and the fact you objected to it confirms my thoughts you are a racist old pig.

Werbung:
Back