The aftermath of the "B Girl" hoax

Seems Ms. Todd was a GOP employee...and not just a random volunteer..

Something was missed in the reporting of the story, however. Though Todd was an employee of the College Republican National Committee (CRNC) — as confirmed today to BuzzFlash by a representative there named Ethan Eioln — nearly every report demoted her to the role of volunteer. In fact, she was hired by the CRNC and promised a contract wage of $3,600 from August until Election Day. After she was charged by police for filing a false report, her employment with the CRNC was terminated.

Source: http://themoderatevoice.com/politic...odd-apparently-not-a-volunteer/#disqus_thread

I'm sure this was just a random case amongst the GOP support team though..

I doubt the GOP would stoop to privately condoning framing Obama or his supporters to gain votes..
:rolleyes:

Werbung:
Seems Ms. Todd was a GOP employee...and not just a random volunteer..

I'm sure this was just a random case amongst the GOP support team though..

I doubt the GOP would stoop to privately condoning framing Obama or his supporters to gain votes..
:rolleyes:

I would of course be more interested in your comments if you would offer other evidence of this.

College Republican National Committee (CRNC) — as confirmed today to BuzzFlash by a representative there named Ethan Eioln

Ask Ethan Eioln of the College Republican National Committee, he reported that she was on GOP payroll.

Ask Ethan Eioln of the College Republican National Committee, he reported that she was on GOP payroll.

So we still are looking at the one case. You allude to the fact that this is a common trend, all I asked was for a bit of evidence to prove that.

I said, in essence, that even though I cannot prove that the GOP put her up to it, I wouldn't put it past them.

Not that every republican would do this. Just maybe the ones in control.

I said, in essence, that even though I cannot prove that the GOP put her up to it, I wouldn't put it past them.

Not that every republican would do this. Just maybe the ones in control.

did the dems in control get the guy who took the mccain sign out of the persons hand who was in line to go in the mccain rally and beat the person in the face with the stick of the sign?

not that every democrat would do this. Just maybe the ones in control?

Knee-jerk outbursts are certainly more "forgiveable" in that passion of the moment took charge.

What this gal did was pre-planned. It's like comparing murder 2 vs murder 1. The discussion surrounding the respective sentences and motive is much different.

Werbung:
No, I'd be pissed off as hell if an Obama supporter pulled a stunt like that.

It ruins any future credibility of valid points Obama would try to make about McCain's campaign, or the man himself.

She has "never-cried-wolf" the McCain campaign into a corner. If I was a republican strategist, I'd be furious with her.

Back