Corrupt Clinton's attempt Violation of two term limit.

Octoldit

Conniving to attain a third term for Bill Clinton via (backdoor election) is just plain corrupt, underhanded, and despicable. Both Clinton's are no strangers to knowingly and willingly violating the law, and committing the worst of crimes. Being allowed to get away with all their crimes over the decades can be truly defined as "elitist".

Journalism in America has been abandoned by the main stream media, and overt character sabotage is their modus operandi. The media ignores decades of Clinton murder and corruption, and attacks the candidate best qualified to uphold the American Constitution.

Americans are not stupid and it's understandable why newspapers and other syndicated propaganda is being rejected. Readership is down and the attempted mind control is an insult to our intelligence and plainly defined as brainwash. It's amazes me why an all out boycott against all the companies that advertise with the Bolshevik media has not taken place yet.

The corrupt media and the bankers behind it finding any petty distraction against the best candidate and blowing it way out of proportion is criminal and can be labeled treason. Don't in anyway cooperate in letting the media control your thinking, and mislead you from change and the issues involved in change. It's true the international bankers are trying to take away our freedoms, rights, and Constitution. Bill and Hillary are deeply involved in this globalist conspiracy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTHRGmA0TIc

Werbung:
Apparently you have not figured out what happens when one places their head in the sand..... This may be your way of life, but truth, justice and the American way is something well worth preserving.

Apparently you have not figured out what happens when one places their head in the sand..... This may be your way of life, but truth, justice and the American way is something well worth preserving.

You can hammer on the Clintons all you like, there is plenty of ammo out there. But on this subject? :rolleyes:

Bush 41 was an extension of Reagan. Bush 43 was supposed to be a furtherance of Bush 41. Gore ran in 2000 as an extension of the Clinton years. All through American history this sort of thing has happened. It is not in violation of any law. Written or implied.

While I can understand the underlying sentiment, the wording of the subject leads us to think you are not well informed regarding presidential term limits. That distracts us from the point you were trying to get across.

Conniving to attain a third term for Bill Clinton via (backdoor election) is just plain corrupt, underhanded, and despicable. Both Clinton's are no strangers to knowingly and willingly violating the law, and committing the worst of crimes. Being allowed to get away with all their crimes over the decades can be truly defined as "elitist".

Journalism in America has been abandoned by the main stream media, and overt character sabotage is their modus operandi. The media ignores decades of Clinton murder and corruption, and attacks the candidate best qualified to uphold the American Constitution.

Americans are not stupid and it's understandable why newspapers and other syndicated propaganda is being rejected. Readership is down and the attempted mind control is an insult to our intelligence and plainly defined as brainwash. It's amazes me why an all out boycott against all the companies that advertise with the Bolshevik media has not taken place yet.

The corrupt media and the bankers behind it finding any petty distraction against the best candidate and blowing it way out of proportion is criminal and can be labeled treason. Don't in anyway cooperate in letting the media control your thinking, and mislead you from change and the issues involved in change. It's true the international bankers are trying to take away our freedoms, rights, and Constitution. Bill and Hillary are deeply involved in this globalist conspiracy.

I loathe what the Clintons do.

You are absolutely correct here. When I pop into these forums from time to time, I'm glad to find people who are waking up to the truth. Unfortunately, most of the sheep still haven't woken up, as this thread demonstrates. And that's why this nation is in trouble.

I laugh at the Clintons and have no good thing to say about them... however... let's not be making up false reason to accuse them with. There is plenty of excellent arguments for their deportation to Syria without making up some.

You are absolutely correct here. When I pop into these forums from time to time, I'm glad to find people who are waking up to the truth. Unfortunately, most of the sheep still haven't woken up, as this thread demonstrates. And that's why this nation is in trouble.

Ah Yes, TB, welcome back, long time, no eyeball.;)
Firstly, there is no violation of any law here with what the Clintons are attempting poorly to do.
Secondly, what is your issue with this? Surely you can expand on your thoughts.

I'm staunchly against the Clintons. I do hope Hillary kills No Child Left Behind, however. It's a dismal failure.:(

I'm staunchly against the Clintons. I do hope Hillary kills No Child Left Behind, however. It's a dismal failure.:(

Me to, I despise that woman. But nothing they are doing is illegal, nor really out of presedence set centuries ago.

Ah Yes, TB, welcome back, long time, no eyeball.;)
Firstly, there is no violation of any law here with what the Clintons are attempting poorly to do.
Secondly, what is your issue with this? Surely you can expand on your thoughts.

No, there's no violation of law, however, what would happen if every President's wife decided to run for President after he left office? I would bet that if that pattern continued there would be a call for a new amendment limiting the practice. It would be seen as an unfair advantage.

Werbung:

There are the biggest animals this country ever had in its government:mad:

Back