Could Trump reconcile our political dissension well enough to fix America without the Leftist inflaming the stupids into calling him a dictator?

Yo Daddy!!

I believe Trump must stop our enemies long enough to prevent the Dems, Leftists, Marxists, Jihadis and others from rousing the bad stupid into a revolt and triggering a Civil War.

It's like trying to repair or replace an airliner's engine while it's still in flight!

Once he suspends the aircraft in mid-air, only then could he institute the repairs.

But the bad guys would JUMP on that necessary restorative process and proclaim it a sign that Trump was trying to take dictatorial powers.

OF COURSE THAT WOULD BE A LIE, BUT IT IS THE ONLY PLAY THE BAD GUYS WOULD HAVE.

Werbung:
no.
he's too much of a hateful egotist to do that.
all he wants to do is to pander to his base so they adore him.
he has shown zero interest in reconciling anything.
even suggesting he might shows you are incapable of understanding simple history. lol

I believe Trump must stop our enemies long enough to prevent the Dems, Leftists, Marxists, Jihadis and others from rousing the bad stupid into a revolt and triggering a Civil War.

It's like trying to repair or replace an airliner's engine while it's still in flight!

Once he suspends the aircraft in mid-air, only then could he institute the repairs.

But the bad guys would JUMP on that necessary restorative process and proclaim it a sign that Trump was trying to take dictatorial powers.

Trump was likely too optimistic in thinking he could root out corruption in DC politics.

Trump was likely too optimistic in thinking he could root out corruption in DC politics.

rooting out corruption by hiring his family? lol.
yeah, that's exactly what I would do if I wanted to do that.
hahahahah
hahahahha

why did so many of his "best people" end up being investigated and/or charged? if that was taking on corruption, trump is a moron.

In case you've forgotten, it was Trump who staged a fascist coup on j6 and not one Democrat was involved. You're premise is faulty also from the perspective it is the Maga cult who are preparing for civil war if Trump loses again. That is well documented.
So where's you evidence it will be Democrat inspired?

Only a fool would perceive the j6 riot was anything a takeover to install dictatorial powers.
Really?
Trump has already said he will jail his opponents if re elected. You don't seem to have any idea what you are supported or could be competely ignorant to everything it both.
It's best you don't post rubbish like that because you make my job really easy.

rooting out corruption by hiring his family? lol.
yeah, that's exactly what I would do if I wanted to do that.
hahahahah
hahahahha

why did so many of his "best people" end up being investigated and/or charged? if that was taking on corruption, trump is a moron.
Lying looters claim Trump was evil for making money in business instead of making money the old-fashioned Democrat way, by extortion, bribes, payoffs, and kickbacks.

In case you've forgotten, it was Trump who staged a fascist coup on j6 and not one Democrat was involved. You're premise is faulty also from the perspective it is the Maga cult who are preparing for civil war if Trump loses again. That is well documented.
So where's you evidence it will be Democrat inspired?

Only a fool would perceive the j6 riot was anything a takeover to install dictatorial powers.

Really?
Trump has already said he will jail his opponents if re elected. You don't seem to have any idea what you are supported or could be competely ignorant to everything it both.
It's best you don't post rubbish like that because you make my job really easy.
I know. I have heard the same lying crap about Trump from lefties for half a decade. According to loony lefties, Trump conspired with Russia to steal the election from Hillary, lied to Zelensky about Biden criminal activities in Ukraine, lied to Americans about why he shut down travel from China before most politicians even recognized the dangers of covid, lied about expediting the covid vaccine, lied about the evidence of thousands of illegal votes in GAS, and lied about encouraging Americans to keep their protests peaceful on Jan 6.

I just refuse to believe the crap leftist liars keep promoting for their own crooked political ambitions.

I know. I have heard the same lying crap about Trump from lefties for half a decade. According to loony lefties, Trump conspired with Russia to steal the election from Hillary, lied to Zelensky about Biden criminal activities in Ukraine, lied to Americans about why he shut down travel from China before most politicians even recognized the dangers of covid, l
In fact, he was advised of the first death from covid in Seattle and I quote "we have it all under control".
He shut down travel from China at the time every other country did. But it wasn't about covid, it was about his battle with China over trade and him wanting to score points.
In the end it didn't matter. While he was dithering about his election rallies, the virus was all over the country. What was that about before politicians knew?
You're a dickhead.

ied about expediting the covid vaccine, lied about the evidence of thousands of illegal votes in GAS, and lied about encouraging Americans to keep their protests peaceful on Jan 6.
1100 people from j6 have been charged and many in jail but it was definately peaceful. We saw it on tv.
His words were and I quote "go up there and fight like hell or we won't have a country" .
Remember that idiot?
I just refuse to believe the crap leftist liars keep promoting for their own crooked political ambitions.
You don't have to believe it but that doesn't make it a lie. It's fact and is well documented.
I refuse to believe there's a god but suckers like you will believe an old book and waste your life worshipping fresh air.

Lying looters claim Trump was evil for making money in business instead of making money the old-fashioned Democrat way, by extortion, bribes, payoffs, and kickbacks.

more right wing blathering. lol.
dems blah blah blah lol
you say the dumbest things.

It doesn't mean he won't succeed now after knowing how determined they are to resist his rooting out. It tells us that whatever methods he has to use now are absolutely justified.

It doesn't mean he won't succeed now after knowing how determined they are to resist his rooting out. It tells us that whatever methods he has to use now are absolutely justified.

whatever methods, including nazi methods? lol

you expect trump to care about dc corruption? hahahahahahahahhahaha
he counts on it. duh

omg you idiots are so amusing

This film NEEDS to be seen now!

Even if you watched it before.

ESPECIALLY IF YOU WATCHED IT PREVIOUSLY!

By Dinesh D' Souza.

Watch America: Imagine the World Without Her on Tubi: https://link.tubi.tv/tfWoy3gCIEb

Free

I was transfixed watching it. Mouth agape!

whatever methods, including nazi methods? lol

you expect trump to care about dc corruption? hahahahahahahahhahaha
he counts on it. duh

omg you idiots are so amusing
Trump is accused by fascist Democrats of supporting fascism, not freedom. The opposite is true, but don't expect to hear the truth from those supporting looters and liars.

Werbung:
This film NEEDS to be seen now!

Even if you watched it before.

ESPECIALLY IF YOU WATCHED IT PREVIOUSLY!

By Dinesh D' Souza.

Watch America: Imagine the World Without Her on Tubi: https://link.tubi.tv/tfWoy3gCIEb

Free

I was transfixed watching it. Mouth agape!
Here is a trailer.

The film gives ALL (or many) of the leading critics of America in 2016 a chance to raise their criticisms with patriots and we can see Dinesh debunk their arguments or put them in appropriate context.

Back