Could Trump reconcile our political dissension well enough to fix America without the Leftist inflaming the stupids into calling him a dictator?

In fact, he was advised of the first death from covid in Seattle and I quote "we have it all under control".
He shut down travel from China at the time every other country did. But it wasn't about covid, it was about his battle with China over trade and him wanting to score points.
In the end it didn't matter. While he was dithering about his election rallies, the virus was all over the country. What was that about before politicians knew?
You're a dickhead.

1100 people from j6 have been charged and many in jail but it was definately peaceful. We saw it on tv.
His words were and I quote "go up there and fight like hell or we won't have a country" .
Remember that idiot?

You don't have to believe it but that doesn't make it a lie. It's fact and is well documented.
I refuse to believe there's a god but suckers like you will believe an old book and waste your life worshipping fresh air.
You may have a point or two to make and this other film by Dinesh D'Souza, will address them.

Superbly takes up your criticisms and dispels most of them.

Watch Trump Card on Tubi: https://link.tubi.tv/nG6j3DJDIEb

Last edited:
Werbung:
D'Souza? Lol not credible

Your opinion counts for nothing because you hate America.

You will always be absurdly critical of America.

Your comments would be at least considered if you might OCCASIONALLY say good things.

You are too stupid and your handlers and masters must also be stupid to make you only bash America.

You are a joke.

Idiots can't build skyscrapers around the World.

That means you are more likely an idiot than Trump.

🤪
How pathetic is that?
Idiots do storm the Capitol and try to install fascism. You've got no idea what your talking about. You're an intellectual vacuum.

How pathetic is that?
Idiots do storm the Capitol and try to install fascism. You've got no idea what your talking about. You're an intellectual vacuum.
You know the truth is that the peaceful protesters were incited to anger and then to rush the Capitol by an unannounced and unwarranted attack on them by Police with tear gas and stun grenades.

Idiots can't build skyscrapers around the World.

That means you are more likely an idiot than Trump.

🤪
Here's an example of why he is an idiot and deranged. But he's not a dictator is he? You dickhead. https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...h-others-will-end-mental-instituti-rcna124953
You know the truth is that the peaceful protesters were incited to anger and then to rush the Capitol by an unannounced and unwarranted attack on them by Police with tear gas and stun grenades.
Of course they did and the judges that sent some to jail ruled exactly with that.
You have to be as dumb as dogshit to deny what happened, are you are.

Why would you want to protect a parasitic nut case like Trump? What did he ever do for you.

Your opinion counts for nothing because you hate America.

You will always be absurdly critical of America.

Your comments would be at least considered if you might OCCASIONALLY say good things.

You are too stupid and your handlers and masters must also be stupid to make you only bash America.

You are a joke.

talk about being a joke. I hate america? lol. you're so stupid.

and I didn't post just post my opinion, i backed it up.

thinking d'souza is credible is proof of stupidity. lol

Here's an example of why he is an idiot and deranged. But he's not a dictator is he? You dickhead. https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...h-others-will-end-mental-instituti-rcna124953

Of course they did and the judges that sent some to jail ruled exactly with that.
You have to be as dumb as dogshit to deny what happened, are you are.

Why would you want to protect a parasitic nut case like Trump? What did he ever do for you.
LBJ said it best for all Democrats:

1700024327704.png

Werbung:
Back