Crazy Train

Werbung:
Perot was gonna raise the gas tax to 50 cents a gallon.

Wow! and he still got enough votes to make a difference, even after dropping out.

Maybe a third party candidate could have a chance, but Gingrich/Palin? Hmm... that would be a not too likely.

This is gonna be the Third party suprising candidate

palin_1537817c.jpg

newt-gingrich.jpg

Palin & Gingrich 2012!!! Tea Party Candidates

There will not be a "Tea Party" candidate on the ticket... and Palin is not going to win any nomination.

You do not think people with the Tea Party will put up a candidate?

I think they will if the person the Republican party puts up is like McCain again

Bash McCain all you want, but in September 2008, he was beating Obama in most mainstream polls. He was a winnable candidate.

That said, I do not think that the Tea Party (if you want to even call it that, because in terms of political parties, no such thing really exists) is going to put any credible candidate up.

Palin would not be a credible candidate, she cannot win. Gingrich maybe, but he is not going to run under the banner of "tea party" if he decides to run. That would be a lost cause.

Bash McCain all you want, but in September 2008, he was beating Obama in most mainstream polls. He was a winnable candidate.

That said, I do not think that the Tea Party (if you want to even call it that, because in terms of political parties, no such thing really exists) is going to put any credible candidate up.

Palin would not be a credible candidate, she cannot win. Gingrich maybe, but he is not going to run under the banner of "tea party" if he decides to run. That would be a lost cause.

I did not think I was bashing McCain, but ok :)

I also did not mention Palin or Newt

There are lots of people who run for president from all sorts of parties, most we never hear of. I do not see any reason why they would not put someone up too.

McCain is not what many in the tea party are looking for, many were not excited about him till he picked his VP Tea party people tend to not like moderates. Nothing against McCain, he is what the main stream republican likes, he is just not what hard core conservatives like.

Werbung:
Back