Cut Israel Off

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IHR News and Comment
A free public service of the Institute for Historical Review
November 26, 2007
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Middle East's Secretive Nuclear Power
George Monbiot -- The Guardian (Britain)
http://www.guardian.co.uk/comme ntisfree/story/0,,2213814,00.html

George Bush and Gordon Brown are right: there should be no nuclear weapons in the Middle East. The risk of a nuclear conflagration could be greater there than anywhere else. Any nation developing them should expect a firm diplomatic response. So when will they impose sanctions on Israel? ... So when will our governments speak up? When will they acknowledge that there is already a nuclear power in the Middle East, and that it presents an existential threat to its neighbours? When will they admit that Iran is not starting a nuclear arms race, but joining one? When will they demand that the rules they impose on Iran should also apply to Israel?

Not only non-proliferation, but eradication of nukes on the face of the planet, should be done.

It should be done as soon as the arab world GUARANTEES peace in the middle east - on pain of some gruesome and lingering death hanging on their collective existence.

Are YOU willing to underwrite such a guarantee, hmmm?

Cut Israel Off
Charley Reese
http://www.antiwar.com/reese/? articleid=11920

It is long past time for American politicians to quit carrying water for the state of Israel and its powerful U.S. lobby. Congress' craven obedience to the lobby is a disgrace. America's strategic interests in the Middle East lie with the Arab countries. Israel is a strategic and economic liability. The U.S. government's slavish support of Israel brands us as a hypocrite and is responsible for most of the hostility toward the U.S.

You want a conflagration of biblical proportions, eh? Nothing can light the fuse of such a thing better than a people pushed against a wall - or make that a sea and a horde of hostile arabs.

Knowledge of a quick and lethal retaliation is the ONLY language even morons understand. It is a sad, unfortunate fact, indeed.

Werbung:
The US shouldn't be umbilically connected to Israel. We need to establish some distance. Unfortunately, I don't think that will ever happen. The Jews pretty much took over America during the 1960s. They have a death-grip on us, now.

The US shouldn't be umbilically connected to Israel. We need to establish some distance. Unfortunately, I don't think that will ever happen.

I agree with all of these statements.

The Jews pretty much took over America during the 1960s. They have a death-grip on us, now.

OK, now you lost me. I'll tell you who has a death grip on us, and it ain't the Jews. It's the neocons, and the people in our goverment who would sell their own grandmother into slavery to get a vote, whether they be of the Jewish, Christian or Atheist persuasions.

This is arguable to say the least.

Umm right, yeah because the insurance industry hasnt required drivers to by law carry thier services, or employers with health insurance. If they arent demanding direct subsidies they are demanding tax cuts.

Sure, Boeing, Lockheed, Exxon, BP, Haliburton, the thousands of other companies making large profits off the ongoing conflicts have nothing to say on the matter. All AIPAC.
What your consistently failing to realize the things Israel does for us that we otherwise cant. The Israeli military often times is able to use various US weapons in combat as sort of a testing ground first. The Abrams tank, F-15/F-16, Patriot missles etc are perfect examples. Israel carries out plenty of the dirty work for the US.

Ill give a single example of 3 now convicted and 2 more awaiting trial Alaska state lawmakers of taking bribes from an oil services company executive. Interesting to know what this otherwise "gentile" man is noted as saying on camera to a just bribed lawmaker...
"I own your a$$ now, hell I own this whole state"
Its not just the zionists Lasher. It is humans in general.

Yeah, ever heard of the Italian lobby? The long suspected sicilian mafia funded lobby group that has prevented the change or abolishment of Columbus day? Which can easily be viewed as a celebration of Columbus showing up in America and the nearly entire destruction of the long established Native Americans here that came as a result of European exploitation.

This silliness is not worthy of an answer.

The US shouldn't be umbilically connected to Israel. We need to establish some distance. Unfortunately, I don't think that will ever happen. The Jews pretty much took over America during the 1960s. They have a death-grip on us, now.

http://mapsofwar.com/images/Religion.swf

not a death grip actually. just a common interest in freedom and fighting off Sharia Law and Chinese food.

More like a common interest in acquiring the lands of the Middle East that have oil under them.

Seems like lasher is posting another anti-jew thread. Congrats. I think Israel has a right to have a place to exist. the only reason they are aggressive is because the Arab world wants to destroy them.

This silliness is not worthy of an answer.

I could have mentioned the same on your very first post. But as you seem to be unable to reply and further your opinion and tell me where I am incorrect in my post, I will consider this a victory on my part. But hey no worries, there will be other threads.

Whether you like to admit it or not, everyone within the community of nations are connected to one another.

KingClover and Lasher, do you know that your delusional views on the sheer scale of Jews taking over the planet is very much on par with Hitler?

I agree, Israel does hold a fair amout of power in the US, andgets a better deal than it deserves, not to mention the fact I don't think it should really be there in the first place.

Regardless though, I like to think I have some common sense and a grip on reality. As a result, I can assess the situation and realise that the Jews dont control the world.

Israel is there, it doesn't look like its going to go away, but if it stops retaliating, pulls out of occupied territory outside of its mandate, and sets some kind of example, I'm sure the situation will get better in time.

You, on the other hand, seem to have no solutions to the problem, and so you just rant and rave about it like a small child. I know you all came from the same forum, with its own special area for Jew bashing.

You all masquerade yourselves under an anti-zionist banner, but in fact you are all insecure, hyped up individuals who have follow an age old trend:

Things going wrong? Blame the Jews... Where's my tax going? Aaaah, every penny to the Jews. They steal my money out the bank and burn my babies in pots and poision our wells too you know.

As a member, not a moderator, because you havn't actually flouted any rules, I would like to say you're not welcome here, and I confidently say it with 99% of the membership backing me. All you do is start the same old threads looking for the same old responses.

And now I've pointed all this out, why don't you just accuse me of being a part of the massive Jewish conspiracy thats out there trying to consume every decent person?

Israel is there, it doesn't look like its going to go away, but if it stops retaliating, pulls out of occupied territory outside of its mandate, and sets some kind of example, I'm sure the situation will get better in time.

Here, here! I'm no fan of Israel--we're way too chummy with them as far as I'm concerned--but sheesh! Not everyone who doesn't think Jewish people are scum belong to the Great Pro-Zionist Conspiracy. :rolleyes:

I suggest you direct your suggestions for a situation closer to your heart - the english occupation of northern ireland, perhaps?

What fanciful hypocrisy!

Werbung:
The best thing you can do with these people is counter every lie they tell with the truth. Don't let them get away with spouting their hateful propaganda unchallenged. This kind of garbage offends me to my soul.

I'd like to share something with you, and ironically I first discovered it on Lasher's own site (which is where I get most of my good material on this subject, lol).

"There is a virtual Kristallnacht occurring online," said Christopher Wolf, Partner, Proskauer, Rose LLP and Chair of ADL's Internet Task Force, referring to the wave of pogroms orchestrated against German Jews on November 9, 1938.

"Young people don't have analytical skills to filter out hate sites. We need to educate them of the ways to process what they see on line," added Mr. Wolf, who also serves as Chairman of the International Network Against Cyber-Hate (INACH).

Brian Marcus, ADL Director of Internet Monitoring, brought examples of hate, particularly anti-Semitism, that he said are readily available on the World Wide Web to anyone with a computer and Internet access.

"Hate on the Internet is immediate, far-reaching, long-lasting and constant. The Internet is everywhere," Mr. Marcus said.

"It is vital for us to make the connection to raise awareness and find practical solutions to combat hate on the Internet," she said.

I won't inflict Lasher's poisonous site on the rest of you, instead I'll just post the original link where he got it from.

http://www.adl.org/main_internet/israel_conference.htm

And I'll post the link where he gets most of his "news":

http://www.realjewnews.com/

And then finally, I'll leave you one last, delicious irony. This is a quote directly from "Lasher".

The best way to expose them is to show the world the ****-stain they leave behind.

Yes, and you are doing an excellent job, Mr. Lasher, as usual. :D

Back