Cut Israel Off

And now I've pointed all this out, why don't you just accuse me of being a part of the massive Jewish conspiracy thats out there trying to consume every decent person?

Ooooh, be careful 9sublime, you might end up on his website!

ROFL

Werbung:
Just because I'm English, doesn't mean I automatically support it does it? And not to mention it was under completley different context.

Just because I'm English, doesn't mean I automatically support it does it?

It needs to be said in a way that leaves no room for doubt.

Do you support britain's withdrawal from northern ireland even if doing so compromises the security of your island nation?

And not to mention it was under completley different context.

Of course it is! There was never a doubt - coming from you.

It is ALWAYS in a completely different context when western democracies forcibly occupy and subvert the will of other people!

Unbelieveable!

My argument was that Israel should stop occupying other lands, so I don't understand where this onslaught has come from.

My argument was that Israel should stop occupying other lands, so I don't understand where this onslaught has come from.

There is no onslaught. I merely wish to ask how consistent you are able to apply your own convictions.

So, are there or are there not compelling reasons for the british to withdraw occupation of nothern ireland?

Did the British occupation of Ireland create refugees with no place to return to?

Do the Irish have the right to vote and do they have political representation?

Are they free trade, work and to move about both Ireland, UK and the greater EU as full citizens?

Did the British occupation of Ireland create refugees with no place to return to?

Do the Irish have the right to vote and do they have political representation?

Are they free trade, work and to move about both Ireland, UK and the greater EU as full citizens?

The irish is a distinct people with a distinct cultural origin living in a cohesive territorial boundary - hence have a right of self-determination as a people. There is no reason for part of the island to be under british sovereignty.

A divided china, korea, germany, ireland, and palestine are situations that arise out of the political meddling of external forces which undermine the right of self-determination inherent in a distinct people.

segep;
"OK, now you lost me. I'll tell you who has a death grip on us, and it ain't the Jews. It's the neocons, and the people in our goverment who would sell their own grandmother into slavery to get a vote, whether they be of the Jewish, Christian or Atheist persuasions."

I think they would sell their children instead of their grandmothers ..re., more money and therefore more votes form selling the youngun's.

Icono1,

I certainly see your point in the post above. The one entity or group of people that I can think of that actually do run the world is the OPEC countries. I am certainly not anti-Muslim/Islam...But I find it quite interesting how much of the worlds energy supply they control and while the west is more than willing to shell out Trillions of dollars for the petroleum.
If OPEC decided to put up an embargo it would cripple this country. In the meantime, some residents from our allies in the middle east fly civilian airliners into landmarks. Fair trade eh?

Reality check... just checking.

Israel seems to have won the implicit and explicit support of the American govt.. Why this is a suprise to anyone is hard to understand.

Another thing I hear constantly but never seems to match up to reality.

Is it just me or does our government constantly pressuring Israel to not respond to terrorist attacks? Haven't we been trying to force Israel to divide up their rightfully owned land to terrorist groups in Palestine?

Seems like every time a loving Arab-Muslim parent, laces up their teenage son or daughter with explosives and has them walk into such military targets as an Israeli night club full of students, and blows up... we tell them not to do anything.

Reverse that... if Israel had sent us a note after 9/11 saying "Be calm, support peace, don't retaliate", would we have said 'oh how supportive of Israel!'?

And come on, think about who we're supporting! In Canada, we just had a 'father' (a term i use loosely for him) absolutely murdered his teenage daughter because she didn't wear her head covering to school, and they sickeningly call this an 'honor killing'. Which would almost be laughable if I didn't want to puke so bad.

To be honest is makes me truly ill because I have a female Muslim friend. I can not describe the fear I have had, that she could be murdered over her friendship with me. And you think I might support Israel over these other nations? Absolutely. I have not seen an Israeli strap bombs to their children, or murder people and call it an 'honor killing', or have public stoning, nor have a woman sentenced to death for defiling herself when she was raped.

(for those who do not know, a women was betrothed to marry a man, but was raped before the marriage, as such she was no longer a virgin, and by law the would-be husband had the right to have her killed)

Land ftw.

I would suggest Israel isn't occupying other lands. All the land that Israel is on, is their land.

Icono1,

I certainly see your point in the post above. The one entity or group of people that I can think of that actually do run the world is the OPEC countries. I am certainly not anti-Muslim/Islam...But I find it quite interesting how much of the worlds energy supply they control and while the west is more than willing to shell out Trillions of dollars for the petroleum.
If OPEC decided to put up an embargo it would cripple this country. In the meantime, some residents from our allies in the middle east fly civilian airliners into landmarks. Fair trade eh?

One irony there is that we caused that issue. The only reason we import oil is because the American public ignorantly refuses to allow oil companies to get the oil in our own land. Worse yet, normally the same people supporting these foolish policy, often are the ones complaining about high gas prices and imported oil. :rolleyes:

Werbung:
I would suggest Israel isn't occupying other lands. All the land that Israel is on, is their land.

Are you basing this on the land they were given under the original argreement after WWII? Or are you basing this on their religious stake?

Back