Daschle: Obama Has 'Unlimited Potential' - ABC News

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

[SIZE=-2]Wyoming News[/SIZE]
Daschle: Obama Has 'Unlimited Potential'
[SIZE=-1]ABC News - 23 hours ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Former South Dakota Sen. Tom Daschle talks to reporters outside George Washington University Hospital in Washington, Friday, Dec. 15, 2006, after visiting with Sen. Tim Johnson, DS.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Wait, Senator [SIZE=-1]National Review Online[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Obama to decide in Hawai'i on presidential run [SIZE=-1]Honolulu Advertiser[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]WJBC News - San Diego Union Tribune - WQAD - KVOA.com[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]all 100 news articles[/SIZE]

More...

Werbung:
What has Obama done that makes him have such "unlimited potential"? He's got a whopping two years of experience in the Senate and hasn't pushed through any significant legislation.

He's black and articulate. So what?

Potential doesn't have to be proven by anything USMC. It means "capable of being but not yet in existence".

Potential doesn't have to be proven by anything USMC. It means "capable of being but not yet in existence".

Ok then, so what makes Obama have more potential than every other politician?

Usually when you say someone has potential, it's because you've seen a spark that indicates future success. Obama hasn't done anything that indicates he has more potential than anyone else in the Senate.

Ok then, so what makes Obama have more potential than every other politician?

Usually when you say someone has potential, it's because you've seen a spark that indicates future success. Obama hasn't done anything that indicates he has more potential than anyone else in the Senate.

He's so young that people assume that he can only improve. He is very charismatic and once he gains more experience he will be a very successful politician, IMO. That's why he has potential.

He's so young that people assume that he can only improve. He is very charismatic and once he gains more experience he will be a very successful politician, IMO. That's why he has potential.

Like I said, he's black and articulate. Other than that he hasn't done anything to impress me -- nothing to indicate that he has more potential than anyone else.

Like I said, he's black and articulate. Other than that he hasn't done anything to impress me -- nothing to indicate that he has more potential than anyone else.

I'll support him now because I think he's better than Hilary but I agree that he has a lot to prove. But I'm willing to take my chances.

Senator Obama

May I ask if you've read his book, "The Audacity of Hope"? I believe the 'spark' that the Senator has is the 'spark' of hope. The hope that once again, this great nation will listen to the voices of 'the people'. As for his inexperience........that's one of the most inspiring things about him! So far, he has not ran in the 'political circle' that so many of our politicians have been in for years. I don't believe that at this point, he's in anyones 'back pocket' so to speak. His experience is a first hand look at inner city living, knowing, understanding and believing in 'our' constitution. I find that refreshing! Have you heard any of his speeches, in person or on a podcast?

excerpt from the Gettysburg address: "and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth." Abraham Lincoln

"My job is not to represent Washington to you, but to represent you to Washington."
Barack Obama

"There is not a liberal America and a conservative America - there is the United States of America. There is not a black America and a white America and latino America and asian America - there's the United States of America."
Barack Obama

"We have real enemies in the world. These enemies must be found. They must be pursued and they must be defeated."
Barack Obama

"Where the stakes are the highest, in the war on terror, we cannot possibly succeed without extraordinary international cooperation. Effective international police actions require the highest degree of intelligence sharing, planning and collaborative enforcement."
Barack Obama

For more information go to: barackobama.com

Werbung:
Anything can be better than our current Moron-In-Chief. If Bush could run in 2008, I would definitely be voting for Hillary, just like I voted for Kerry in '04.

Arch.

Back