Define conservatism

That is a useless generalization. The same thing can be said of Jews, they even have a verse about how it is alright to lie and they repeat it in a ceremony.

Is it a useless generalization if it is how the enemy does business? Looking around the world at the islam that is calling the shots for lack of a better term, do you doubt for a minute that they will lie cheat and steal and still attempt to kill us at their first opportunity?

Werbung:
Yes, I do.
I think you have only listened to extremists among them and formed your opinions based on that.

palerider,

I have just sent you another private message (because like the last one it deals with only a parenthetical aspect of something in this thread).

Yes, I do.
I think you have only listened to extremists among them and formed your opinions based on that.

Tell me where I might hear non violent muslims speaking out against the more violent variety short of an anonymous web site. They certainly don't protest in the streets, and few and far apart are those who are willing to say a word before the cameras against the violence. Exactly where do you go to "listen" to any who are not violent?

Tell me where I might hear non violent muslims speaking out against the more violent variety short of an anonymous web site. They certainly don't protest in the streets, and few and far apart are those who are willing to say a word before the cameras against the violence. Exactly where do you go to "listen" to any who are not violent?

One of Lily's links had some.

Also Nonie Darwish, spelling might be wrong. There is a guy Walid Shobat. There are others I am sure but don't remember off top of my head.

One of Lily's links had some.

Also Nonie Darwish, spelling might be wrong. There is a guy Walid Shobat. There are others I am sure but don't remember off top of my head.

A web site? Tell me, exactly what assurance do you have that the anonymous author of that site is a muslim and not simply an apologist? And even if it is a muslim site, what effect do you believe a meek whisper in the cacophony of the internet has on those who are bombing?

Don't you find it interesting that the only place you can "go" to "listen" to non violent muslims is nowhere?

Wrong.
Lily's site told of a meeting in the real physical world.

And since I just gave you two names I fail to see how you can call it "anonymous".

Wrong.
Lily's site told of a meeting in the real physical world.

And since I just gave you two names I fail to see how you can call it "anonymous".

Two namesm a web site, and a maybe meeting in the real world. All right. That proves we can trust muslims I guess.

Save your apologies for someone who is gullible enough to believe your line.

There is no point in arguing with a closed mind.

I think people who want a policy of killing all Muslims should be sure and put their own kids in the front lines instead of other people's.

Are your kids fighting in Iraq ?

There is no point in arguing with a closed mind.

I think people who want a policy of killing all Muslims should be sure and put their own kids in the front lines instead of other people's.

Correction. There is no use lying to someone who knows the truth.

Are your kids fighting in Iraq ?

My daughter is in the Navy, and my son is in college on an ROTC scholarship. They are willing to serve their country and have put their money where their mouth is.

By the way, every person in the military is a volunteer so your characterization that I am somehow putting other people's kids in harm's way for my beliefs is patenly unfounded. It is nothing more than another apologist line.

Ask Aaron Watada about that.

Ask someone who just signed up for the money and benefits and then refuses to do the job when called?

I don't need to ask people like that about military service. I served when I was called, and my wife recently retired from the service. I already know the difference between honorable service and dishonorable service.

Ask someone who just signed up for the money and benefits and then refuses to do the job when called?

That is an amazingly huge assumption to make about him. Better read up and see where you are mistaken.

I don't need to ask people like that about military service. I served when I was called, and my wife recently retired from the service. I already know the difference between honorable service and dishonorable service.

Just because you are in a military family does not mean you have to blindly follow Bush's failed policies down the tank. Jack Murtha didn't.

That is an amazingly huge assumption to make about him. Better read up and see where you are mistaken.

Everyone who was ever discharged under less than honorable conditions had an excuse. His, whatever it is, is just one more. If he didn't want to go to war, he should have gotten himself a liberal arts degree and opened up a florist shop.

Werbung:
Back