Definition of conservative

You need a history lesson.

Democrats owned slaves not Republicans. Did you ever hear of Abraham Lincoln? He freed the slaves and just happened to be Republican.

Dems controlled the South for over 100 years after the Civil War and committed all kinds of atrocities against Blacks. The KKK was a Dem organization.

And today Dems promote the murder of thousands of blacks in the womb and enslave the living with welfare.

Now you know the real story.

A few years ago some dem wrote about how abortion was lowering the crime rate and that was a good thing, they went on to say it was mostly poor blacks having inner city abortions and this is what is lowering the crime rate.

I remember when the paper was written, Rush read it on air and though no liberals batted an eye at the liberal who actually wrote the paper they blasted Rush for reading it on air and accused him of saying it rather than the truth, he read it on air.

Its strange how they did not bother or care about the person who actually wrote it, said it and believed it but when Rush exposed it he was attacked as a sick twisted person for thinking it when he only read their own stuff to them.

Werbung:
Well, humor is just not your cups of tea, I guess, Pandora and Gipper.

As for history, if you want to get serious, Gipper-

Now THAT'S a rep I can vote for!

Yep its those dirty nasty corporations. While blacks are killed and enslaved, lets get those disgusting corporations - so we can have communism.

Now that is really serious.

A few years ago some dem wrote about how abortion was lowering the crime rate and that was a good thing, they went on to say it was mostly poor blacks having inner city abortions and this is what is lowering the crime rate.

I remember when the paper was written, Rush read it on air and though no liberals batted an eye at the liberal who actually wrote the paper they blasted Rush for reading it on air and accused him of saying it rather than the truth, he read it on air.

Its strange how they did not bother or care about the person who actually wrote it, said it and believed it but when Rush exposed it he was attacked as a sick twisted person for thinking it when he only read their own stuff to them.

Point taken. That is definitely a racist attitude, to laud black abortions as a crime lowering phenomenon. I condemn that attitude, and give Rush credit for bringing it up.

Democrats owned slaves not Republicans. Did you ever hear of Abraham Lincoln? He freed the slaves and just happened to be Republican.

Dems controlled the South for over 100 years after the Civil War and committed all kinds of atrocities against Blacks. The KKK was a Dem organization.

And today Dems promote the murder of thousands of blacks in the womb and enslave the living with welfare.

Actuly its you who needs to go and read something...its called party Realignment...the Republican party today has zero to do with the party then..just like the Dems have nothing to do with what was a Dem then...

Go read about it, send a book report...

So you didn't watch the part of the video that talked about failure... risk? Or was the video your cute way of saying you don't believe anyone or any company in America should be left to fail?
What I'm suggesting, is....the "conservative"-preference for stagnation, when faced with Opportunity, i.e....

"If there isn't a 100%-GUARANTEE I'll WIN, I ain't investing in ANYTHING!!!"

....is hardly the sentiment that BUILT this Country!!!!

The way I see things, is....it was Progressives who took all o' the risks (building this Country...right from the Start!)

"conservatives" merely profited (from everyone-else's risks), every-step-along-the-way!!!

The idea that "conservatives" were in the forefront of development (of the U.S.), is ABSURD!!!

Liberals smoke pot, drive volvos, and vote democrat.
Conservatives drink beer, watch nascar, and vote republican.​
....And, people-who-generalize (typically) do so...because they've got no actual Life-experiences (required), to develop informed-opinions.

:rolleyes:

That's what you heard, huh, Skippy?

Gipper said:

They (obviously) felt a closer kinship, to Republicans, after Johnson whacked their activities.

That's what you heard, huh, Skippy?

CONSERVATIVES do not have a KKK member in their party or serving NOW in our CONGRESS ie democrat racist and KKK member senator Robert Byrd from WEST VIRGINIA!!! Hope Bunz does not see this post! lol

i

In the old days, conservatives supported the pantheon of gods, thought that leeches were the cure for anemia, beat their slaves, and drove chariots.

Liberals created the middle class, pulled practical jokes on their masters, hated O'Reilly, and drove sheep.

BUT, I 'ALWAYS" heard liberals did other things to sheep. Did not Clinton fall in love with a SHEEP as a TEEN? He was ba, ba , baad! lol

Werbung:
Actuly its you who needs to go and read something...its called party Realignment...the Republican party today has zero to do with the party then..just like the Dems have nothing to do with what was a Dem then...

Go read about it, send a book report...

Oh my dear sweet Pockets. You are late to the debate once again. Your progressive friend and follow traveler Mogur claimed Rs had slaves, which as you may not know, is historically inaccurate. Only Dems owned slaves.

Now you are up to speed and our teaching lesson for the day is complete.

Love You:D

Back