Definition of conservative

Werbung:
Oh my dear sweet Pockets. You are late to the debate once again. Your progressive friend and follow traveler Mogur claimed Rs had slaves, which as you may not know, is historically inaccurate. Only Dems owned slaves.

Now you are up to speed and our teaching lesson for the day is complete.

Love You:D

Ah, Gip. I am not a progressive. I hate progressives, and want this country to be given back to the people, not corporations. If you find that statement confusing, then think about how progressives fight each battle as a surrender to regulation. We can't 'proceed' with incremental regulations to achieve a better society. We need the government to be given back to the people. Not banks. Not corporations. They are not people. They don't deserve the rights of individuals.

If this country is ever given back to the people, then you and I, and liberals and conservatives, can quibble about the details. Until then, we are chattel.

And, seriously, I love you. And your slaves.

Ah, Gip. I am not a progressive. I hate progressives, and want this country to be given back to the people, not corporations. If you find that statement confusing, then think about how progressives fight each battle as a surrender to regulation. We can't 'proceed' with incremental regulations to achieve a better society. We need the government to be given back to the people. Not banks. Not corporations. They are not people. They don't deserve the rights of individuals.

If this country is ever given back to the people, then you and I, and liberals and conservatives, can quibble about the details. Until then, we are chattel.

And, seriously, I love you. And your slaves.

Glad to hear you are not one of THOSE. You know they have cooties.

But, hate is a strong word. I do not HATE progressives. I hate what progressives believe.

We do not disagree about the corporations.

And the love is right back at yah.

Not hate in the pejorative sense. Hate in 'some of my best friends are progressives' sense. Grin. Ya didn't really think that I 'hate' them, did you?

So, let's teabag the lobbyists. You get started, and I'll finish my grog and catch up. Where's my injun costume?

....And, people-who-generalize (typically) do so...because they've got no actual Life-experiences (required), to develop informed-opinions.

:rolleyes:

People who live to my age (60) and have had the experiences I've had (extreme) typically develope a sense of humor or go bonkers.

Take a chill pill.

If you don't mind me asking, what is your ideology?

My ideology is simple. Progressives are pussies. Conservatives are stupid. I want us to take back america. I want Thomas Jefferson. I want both Adams. I want a place where people that have worked their entire lives can rest. I have worked my entire life, but that is besides the point. I will rest when this country is 'by the people, for the people, and of the people'. We are Obama stupid. We are Bush stupid. We are Lee Iacocca stupid. Quit worshiping the gods. Do you want an explosive vest? Just stop it!!!!

Stop worshiping Tiger. Stop worshiping Reagan. Stop worshiping Palin. Stop worshiping Obama. Start worshipping me. I am the little people. Start liking yourself, again. Start liking the ones who want us to be better.

My ideology is simple. Progressives are pussies. Conservatives are stupid. I want us to take back america. I want Thomas Jefferson. I want both Adams. I want a place where people that have worked their entire lives can rest. I have worked my entire life, but that is besides the point. I will rest when this country is 'by the people, for the people, and of the people'. We are Obama stupid. We are Bush stupid. We are Lee Iacocca stupid. Quit worshiping the gods. Do you want an explosive vest? Just stop it!!!!

Stop worshiping Tiger. Stop worshiping Reagan. Stop worshiping Palin. Stop worshiping Obama. Start worshipping me. I am the little people. Start liking yourself, again. Start liking the ones who want us to be better.

Did you vote for Ron Paul?

I think he was the closest to what you describe with abolishing the IRS and being pro constitution

Ah, Gip. I am not a progressive. I hate progressives, and want this country to be given back to the people, not corporations. If you find that statement confusing, then think about how progressives fight each battle as a surrender to regulation. We can't 'proceed' with incremental regulations to achieve a better society. We need the government to be given back to the people.
Ah, yes....who needs those troublesome rules, laws & regulations...when a lynchmob is capable, enough, of deciding Right & Wrong?

Ah, yes....who needs those troublesome rules, laws & regulations...when a lynchmob is capable, enough, of deciding Right & Wrong?

Mr. Shaman. I like you. I like your politics. But you are a little squeegeny. Laws and regulations are the fodder of liberals. Can we really regulate a better society? I think not. If you are for a better society, then why are you not for one controlled by us? We need to put assholes in their place, and take back our control. If teabaggers outnumber the tree-huggers, so be it. That is liberty. But when corporations decide, you get a sleep potion, with only death as a side effect. But death is sooooo underated. Corps rule, we work.

Glad to hear you are not one of THOSE. You know they have cooties.

But, hate is a strong word. I do not HATE progressives. I hate what progressives believe.

We do not disagree about the corporations.
You-two need to make-up your mind!!

Do ya' want corporations regulated....or, do you want them to regulate themselves????

People who live to my age (60)..
I'm "there", April 8!

...and have had the experiences I've had (extreme) typically develope a sense of humor or go bonkers.

Take a chill pill.
Nah....gotta go with Option III; Ever VIGILANT!!!!

Then, too.....I'm an ARIES/TIGER.

I've got no time for all o' that lazy, old-fart, too-old-to-participate B.S.

Werbung:
My ideology is simple. Progressives are pussies. Conservatives are stupid. I want us to take back america. I want Thomas Jefferson.
Yeah....there was nothin' Progressive about Jefferson.

He was only an Inventor....and, an ARIES!

Maybe your problem is literacy/Basic English, or.....you're allergic to History-books???

:confused:

Progressive: a: of, relating to, or characterized by progress
b: making use of or interested in new ideas, findings, or opportunities

Back