Democrat campaign promises to tax the rich! we heard it all before!

The Only Sales tax id support is Luxery Sales tax. Like 10% Extra whern you spend on Jewlery Gold & Diamond Watches,Gold or Diamond Necklaces,Cars thats over $40,000,Yachts, Mink Fur Coats,Private Planes,Suits over $500 and Homes over $500,000.Thats the sales tax i support

That is because you aren't very bright steveox. They tried the luxury tax and it failed miserably. It put regular joes who sell luxury items to the rich out of work because the rich simply went off shore to by their luxuries. Your point describes exactly why liberals are the kings of unintended consequences.

Werbung:
I'm not sure I understand. Why would a wealthy single guy not buy anything? And for the average family buying groceries, technically they won't pay taxes on those groceries because at the beginning of the month they will get a prebate check, based on family size, to cover the cost of the fair tax for the necessities of life... like groceries.

Meanwhile, if the rich single guy goes out and buys expensive clothes, or a new car, he will be paying his share of the fairtax to the government.

Not to mention the fact that via the fair tax, we will recoupe some of the money that is currently being lost due to illegals sending money back to their country of origin and eventually every single penny of illegally made money (drugs, gambling, prostitution, etc.) will be taxed since it has to be spent rather than banked.

Back