Democrat criminalization of Christianity

Werbung:
No, Dummass Dawkins is deluded about God. God is good. Those humans who rebel against God are mentally troubled dangers to society.
I am using my own judgement.

You might yours. You might discard the genocidal prick you love.

Your bible says God is the highest form of good and evil.

Who are you saying is more evil than God?

Regards
DL

The non-religious continue their persecution of the righteous today just as they have done for thousands of years.
Eh.

You cannot be that stupid.

Religions are the ones who use inquisitions and jihads.

Who has murdered more without a just cause?

Who is still persecuting LGBTQs?

Regards
DL

Those who refuse to come to Jesus in repentance of their sins sin against their own souls.
Jesus taught that we all have to die for our own redemption.

You would have Jesus break his own law.

What a pitiful child you are. Too afraid to stand on your own, so kiss the ass of a genocidal prick.

Give him a French kiss for me.

Regards
DL

You conservative Christians are no different from Libtards. You both want to take my freedom away. You both want to burn books and you both want to oppress people who disagree with you.

You both love wars.

You should be in the same party.

Bush mentioned WMDs in Iraq but so did Hillary and others. I believe the national intelligence officers may not be as intelligent as some people assume, like John Brennan who stupidly suggested Hillary lost the election because Russia stacked the deck against her.

Hillary, Biden, Kerry and others along with Bush and Cheney. Trump called them the swamp.

Jesus taught that we all have to die for our own redemption.

You would have Jesus break his own law.

What a pitiful child you are. Too afraid to stand on your own, so kiss the ass of a genocidal prick.

Give him a French kiss for me.

Regards
DL
You know next to nothing about Jesus and what you think you know is wrong.

You conservative Christians are no different from Libtards. You both want to take my freedom away. You both want to burn books and you both want to oppress people who disagree with you.

You both love wars.

You should be in the same party.
Bible-believing Christians enjoyed freedom in America long before the demons in politics erected a wall of separation between themselves and God. Nevertheless, the demons in illegitimate power will still not be able to stop Christians from worshipping and serving God according to their convictions.

Werbung:
Back