Democrat criminalization of Christianity

Werbung:
I love this guy.

He helped me grow my thinking, to overtaking him, I think.

Like many, he does not see the overall good in religions/tribes, or understand the reasons we have tribes in the first place.

He is a heretic atheist, while I am a heretic Gnostic Christian who thinks he know about religions and why they are so valuable to us.

No argument that we have to have the screwed up God religions stop doing harm to the majority, by attacking the minorities and weakest of us, --- without a just cause.

Regards
DL

not a single law that i am aware of in the US has made being a christian illegal. or prevented christians from worshipping their god.

of course, when their worship intersects the secular world, then they may run afoul of the law. for example, if a religion believes in human sacrifice, that would be illegal, because their "right" to human sacrifice is held to be less important than the right of people to live.

some religious morons seem to think that just because its part of their religion they have an unfettered right to perform those actions. duh

not a single law that i am aware of in the US has made being a christian illegal. or prevented christians from worshipping their god.

of course, when their worship intersects the secular world, then they may run afoul of the law. for example, if a religion believes in human sacrifice, that would be illegal, because their "right" to human sacrifice is held to be less important than the right of people to live.

some religious morons seem to think that just because its part of their religion they have an unfettered right to perform those actions. duh
That falls into the category of sacrifices believing it is God's wishes. It would still be done by those idiots if there was no law.

i don't recognize a "duty" to seek and serve your god.

you egotistical christians are so arrogant.
Our friend ignores his bible.

It has Jesus saying he wants to serve and not be served.

Christians are not interested in actually doing what scriptures bid them do.

Whenever I ask a Christian what he or she could possible do for a God, they always run away instead of thinking about it being their needs that a God fulfils, while they do not fulfill any of God's.

Regards
DL

View attachment 3604

I'd say Spanky Trump's cult has made your point.
Tribes are good and all we have ever had.

It is the lying talking political heads, --- of all sides,--- that we judge for fitness to be the best liar.

Trump is just the latest fad for the right wing pussy grabbing %.

Love for Trump is based on how red your neck is.

Just sayin.

Regards
DL

All humans have a duty to seek and serve God. My allegiance is to Him.
Your time has been wasted. You've never found him to serve him. It sounds good to atheists but it has no substance at all.
You've never interacted with any god and live in a complete delusion.
You can pledge your allegiance all you like but it is to nothing. There is nothing but your mental fog.

Werbung:

That is likely accurate.

There are laws that prevent Christians from practicing their stoning's etc.

If we had not brought Christianity to heel, we would have had to outlaw it for it's barbarity and many murders.

Regards
DL

Back