Democrats evolving similar to turtles

Werbung:
bandp-png.2223

Good glad you dont mind turtle boy

why would I mind if you make a fool of yourself with a stupid trumpian nickname? lol

part of the reason most americans dislike trump is because of his immature hateful behavior, like making up stupid nicknames.

you want to do the same? "you go, girl!" :)

why would I mind if you make a fool of yourself with a stupid trumpian nickname? lol

part of the reason most americans dislike trump is because of his immature hateful behavior, like making up stupid nicknames.

you want to do the same? "you go, girl!" :)
no its not a stupid trumpian nick name he has nothing to do with it , you earned it for talking out your ass silly rabbit

no its not a stupid trumpian nick name he has nothing to do with it , you earned it for talking out your ass silly rabbit

"trumpian nick name" doesn't mean trump made it up, moron. Just that you are doing the same thing trump does.

god you're stupid. lol

"trumpian nick name" doesn't mean trump made it up, moron. Just that you are doing the same thing trump does.

god you're stupid. lol
No sorry turtle boy I have been doing it sense I was a kid. When i was 5 my grandfather who raised me was named a Kentucky colonel by the governor.
I have been using nick names sense then.

Werbung:
No sorry turtle boy I have been doing it sense I was a kid. When i was 5 my grandfather who raised me was named a Kentucky colonel by the governor.
I have been using nick names sense then.

so you've been making up immature and stupid nicknames since you were a kid..and you are bragging about that? lol

Back