Democrats in NYC try to register illegals to vote

Werbung:
republican makes unproven allegation, righties immediately claim victory. lol.

such a typical pattern

republican makes unproven allegation, righties immediately claim victory. lol.

such a typical pattern
Lefties mock truth in news stories they either refuse to believe or are still in the dark about. But lefties cannot prove they are right so they don't even try.

Lefties mock truth in news stories they either refuse to believe or are still in the dark about. But lefties cannot prove they are right so they don't even try.
Let me know when you prove allegations, liar
But you won't even try, lazy liar

The allegations have already been proved and reported. Your failure to prove or disprove anything continues.
Proven whete and by what independent credible person? Republican allegations are worthless by themselves of course

Proven whete and by what independent credible person? Republican allegations are worthless by themselves of course
You claim allegations are worthless and I agree, especially the lying and looting party claims that they did not commit voter fraud in 2020 like they have been known to do and deny for 100 years before that.

You claim allegations are worthless and I agree, especially the lying and looting party claims that they did not commit voter fraud in 2020 like they have been known to do and deny for 100 years before that.
The allegation hete is worthless without proof

do they get them? do they turn them in? are they accepted?

not a single example of an actual illegal voter was given. duh.
Did say any had voted yet moron .It said the city required contractors to get the forms to them lug nut.
Now tell us moron why would they do that unless they wanted them too vote.
You remind me of those moron sovereign citizens who have a excuse for everything and are out of touch with reality.

Last edited:
Did say any had voted yet moron .It said the city required contractors to get the forms to them lug nut.
Now tell us moron why would they do that unless they wanted them too vote.
You remind me of those moron sovereign citizens who have a excuse for everything and are out of touch with reality.
So nothing illegal has happened yet and you morons are whining

Werbung:
Back