Dems: the party that actually gets s**t done

bluejersey14

The R's talk a big game but actually block every little thing that would help ordinary Americans. All they want is to protect their corporate overlords (and the $ that goes with that), and send ordinary people back to a time when they were uneducated, desperate and chained to some medieval feudal system.

History shows that Dems do the hard work to help The Rest Of Us. Prove me wrong.

Werbung:
The R's talk a big game but actually block every little thing that would help ordinary Americans. All they want is to protect their corporate overlords (and the $ that goes with that), and send ordinary people back to a time when they were uneducated, desperate and chained to some medieval feudal system.

History shows that Dems do the hard work to help The Rest Of Us. Prove me wrong.

For some unknown reason, face seems to delivery democrats government when things go pear shaped. Like now for instance. Joe us getting blamed for the pandemic when Trump had 12 months to address it.
Obama go the short straw after the GFC and managed to put the country on a very solid footing so Trump could stuff it up. Which he did.
Then of course is always corruption which did, its a hoax, aliens did it, the Chinese helped them out, Satan helped them. Heard it all before.

Yes democrats are doing a great job on illegals and drugs entering the nation . Inflation and crime. Not to mention how boden has pissed off the saudis and is sucking up to Iran and Venezuela. Race relations . kissing the far left wing radicals ass. Selling off our emergency oil reserves and having policy's that hinder oil production .
They sure are getting things done . I am not sure how much more we can take .

Hears
Yes democrats are doing a great job on illegals and drugs entering the nation . Inflation and crime. Not to mention how boden has pissed off the saudis and is sucking up to Iran and Venezuela. Race relations . kissing the far left wing radicals ass. Selling off our emergency oil reserves and having policy's that hinder oil production .
Heard it all that before and none of it eventuated. Same old diatribe of lies and gut feelings.
Keep banging away. It doesn't hurt to reminisce in dementia Central. They all do it.

To say that your take is more than a little flawed is an understatement. You're the perfect example of someone soaked in the poison of Fox "news" and Breitbart. But despite being completely, utterly wrong on every single point, the Dems will continue to work towards bettering the country -- for everyone. Including, poor, lost, Thing.

To say that your take is more than a little flawed is an understatement. You're the perfect example of someone soaked in the poison of Fox "news" and Breitbart. But despite being completely, utterly wrong on every single point, the Dems will continue to work towards bettering the country -- for everyone. Including, poor, lost, Thing.
rally which one was I wrong about ?

Hears

Heard it all that before and none of it eventuated. Same old diatribe of lies and gut feelings.
Keep banging away. It doesn't hurt to reminisce in dementia Central. They all do it.
I do not respond to radicals who think burning church's and punishing gun owners are good thinks. Especially when they are hiding something and have said they fear being exposed.

Your
I do not respond to radicals who think burning church's and punishing gun owners are good thinks. Especially when they are hiding something and have said they fear being exposed.
should get a stamp made instead of writing that all the time.

It was ok to respond when you thought you were on top but now you can't take it. Whos got something hide now?

What in the hell is that moron talking about
well which one am I wrong about ?
Youre a big mouth. Full of hate and ignorance. Your posts originate from both yet you hide like a kicked dog when someone rips it up you.
I've posted plenty but if its not in your favour you ignore them as if you didn't see it.

Youre a fraud in that sense. Have a shave and stop hiding behind that weevil infested hair.

I'm not going to do your homework for you -- because, even if I did, you still wouldn't believe facts. You never do. But a few points: inflation is global, and the US is doing largely better than other countries. Biden is rightly calling out the Saudis. When it comes to Iran and Venezuela, we live in a world where sometimes you have to deal w/govts you don't like; this is what grownups do. Race relations: hate crimes went up exponentially under trump. I realize I just wasted 3 mins of my life trying to wake your sorry ass up, but digest this taste of actual reality. Hope it doesn't give you agita.

I'm not going to do your homework for you -- because, even if I did, you still wouldn't believe facts. You never do. But a few points: inflation is global, and the US is doing largely better than other countries. Biden is rightly calling out the Saudis. When it comes to Iran and Venezuela, we live in a world where sometimes you have to deal w/govts you don't like; this is what grownups do. Race relations: hate crimes went up exponentially under trump. I realize I just wasted 3 mins of my life trying to wake your sorry ass up, but digest this taste of actual reality. Hope it doesn't give you agita.
You be very careful when dispensing facts to him. Hes developed an allergy to it and has the occasional cerebral epileptic issue also.
If you continue you must put him through an induction course.
;)

Considering the state of the country - not to mention the world - right now, I would not be bragging about my party "getting things done" if it was my party in office.

Modern democrats more than either party in the history of this country have been very effective at trying to destroy our rights and freedoms. They have become absolute fascists.

Go watch the Joe Rogan interview with Jann Wenner one of the founders of Rolling stone magazine. Amazing how a life long "liberal" and founder of a cultural magazine has no problem with the federal government being the arbiter of what is truth and what people can say, write or associate with. Again watch the interview. Joseph Goebbels would have been proud of him. That is the modern democrat party!

Werbung:
Back