Dems: the party that actually gets s**t done

Modern democrats more than either party in the history of this country have been very effective at trying to destroy our rights and freedoms. They have become absolute fascists.

Go watch the Joe Rogan interview with Jann Wenner one of the founders of Rolling stone magazine. Amazing how a life long "liberal" and founder of a cultural magazine has no problem with the federal government being the arbiter of what is truth and what people can say, write or associate with. Again watch the interview. Joseph Goebbels would have been proud of him. That is the modern democrat party!
"Destroying rights and freedoms," eh? I refer you to the MAGA GQP who are: 1) banning a woman's right to her own body 2) banning books 3) whitewashing history 4) wanting to ban contraception 5) going after anyone not white, straight and Xtian 6) screaming that any media that doesn't toe the party line is "fake news"...it's completely ironic. Dunning-Kruger is in the house with you people.

Werbung:
Modern democrats more than either party in the history of this country have been very effective at trying to destroy our rights and freedoms.
Exactly what rights and freedoms are you talking about? When did they attempt to destroy them? You think america discovered freedom or something.
They have become absolute fascists.
Fascism is a terminology used to define far right politics. It is linked with Mussolini and Hitler etc. All come from the right of politics. Now you want to change the narrative completely and brand democrats the same. Thats pathetic and clearly you do not understand.

I dont recall democrats trashing the capitol on j6 attempting to destroy democracy like Trump did. THAT IS FASCISM and you supported Trump.
Go watch the Joe Rogan interview with Jann Wenner one of the founders of Rolling stone magazine. Amazing how a life long "liberal" and founder of a cultural magazine has no problem with the federal government being the arbiter of what is truth and what people can say, write or associate with. Again watch the interview. Joseph Goebbels would have been proud of him. That is the modern democrat party!

No its not and never has been. Its your immature pathetic attempt to brand it as such. History does not record it as such.

But since you want to relate everything to today's politics, try these republican stunts.

The j6 riots for starters.
The election was stolen.
Biden is currently being played by an actor.
Republican votes were sent into space and came back democrat votes.
The current main marketer of the GOP is not even a member of government, Trump.
He is currently under investigation for sedition and stealing docos.
Inciting violence to overthrow a democratically elected government.

Youve got your priorities right son.
That is the modern day GOP.

I'm not going to do your homework for you -- because, even if I did, you still wouldn't believe facts. You never do. But a few points: inflation is global, and the US is doing largely better than other countries. Biden is rightly calling out the Saudis. When it comes to Iran and Venezuela, we live in a world where sometimes you have to deal w/govts you don't like; this is what grownups do. Race relations: hate crimes went up exponentially under trump. I realize I just wasted 3 mins of my life trying to wake your sorry ass up, but digest this taste of actual reality. Hope it doesn't give you agita.
No we do not live in a world where we have to deal with governments we don't like . we either choose to or choose not to.
Yes inflation is global but why ?
What nations have the ability to influance that and why is ours so high.
Who wanted oil prices to go up ?
What event coincidences with inflation going up ?

No we do not live in a world where we have to deal with governments we don't like . we either choose to or choose not to.
Thats only in a democracy. If Trump had succeeded on j6, that luxury would be gone and you supported him. How does that make you feel?
Yes inflation is global but why ?
Simply because every country printed money to sustain their economies through the shut downs etc. It kept the economy ticking over. While ever governments give money away, it results in inflation.
I said before you know nothing about economics. If you did you wouldnt ask stupid questions.
What nations have the ability to influance that and why is ours so high.
none. It is unique to any country that increases government spending for no reason.
Who wanted oil prices to go up ?
No body. It rose because of the pandemic and the Ukraine war. Surely you would know that. It was well documented. Again you track record on how a country runs is deplorable yet you say Joe has dementia.
What event coincidences with inflation going up ?
I've explained that above.

Everytime you post i feel a joyous occasion coming. Youre the gift that keeps giving. But don't reply. Heaven forbid.

"Destroying rights and freedoms," eh? I refer you to the MAGA GQP who are: 1) banning a woman's right to her own body 2) banning books 3) whitewashing history 4) wanting to ban contraception 5) going after anyone not white, straight and Xtian 6) screaming that any media that doesn't toe the party line is "fake news"...it's completely ironic. Dunning-Kruger is in the house with you people.

Wow lots of lies and bullshit there.

1. So the one issue where democrats defend civil liberties involves killing unborn babies? Libertarians on that one issue and fascists on everything else? After this pandemic where a person's right to their own body or personhood or the right to make medical decisions was completely shit upon you lecture about it?

2. Banning books. I'm against that I'm not sure how that is a republican wide position. Parents have a right to object to some of the things their kids are being taught in school.

3. Banning contraception. Again not a republican wide position. Nice try liar.

4. Whitewashing history? Give an example. I'll eat you alive on this issue. Go ahead start a thread.

5. Not sure how republicans go after anybody not white or straight. That is idiotic. Cities run lock stock and barrel by democrats are the worst places a black person can live.

Anytime a republican has an idea for a stupid unnecessary war or to suppress speech there have always been plenty of fascist democrats to join in and Joe Biden has always been at the front of the line along with the Clintons.

The Iraq war.
The expansion of the Afghan war.
The patriot act.

DICK Cheney and his spawn are now heroes to the democrats.

Wow lots of lies and bullshit there.

1. So the one issue where democrats defend civil liberties involves killing unborn babies?

Democrats do NOT kill unborn babies. They gave women the right to decide what to do not your filthy religion.
Libertarians on that one issue and fascists on everything else?

Fascists are people like Trump and you who want no.opposition to anything you say or do.
After this pandemic where a person's right to their own body or personhood or the right to make medical decisions was completely shit upon you lecture about it?
Many people didn't get the jab so how were there liberties and rights taken from them.
Just above you accuse democrats of killing babies now you want people to have rights over their own body. Do you ever read what you write? Youre a hypocrite.
2. Banning books. I'm against that I'm not sure how that is a republican wide position. Parents have a right to object to some of the things their kids are being taught in school.
its republican godbotherers like you who think they should run the national curriculum. Democrats do not control it.
3. Banning contraception. Again not a republican wide position. Nice try liar.
It is still banned in the catholic church. Most republicans are godbotherers but rattle with contraceptives when in church.
How does your family's contraception fit with your god?
4. Whitewashing history? Give an example. I'll eat you alive on this issue. Go ahead start a thread.
How about the removal of statues giving slave owners a status of heirachy. The bastards should have bern shot on sight. Eat me alive you narcissistic big mouth.
5. Not sure how republicans go after anybody not white or straight. That is idiotic. Cities run lock stock and barrel by democrats are the worst places a black person can live.
Youre not accurate in your last sentence. Its typical propaganda so check republican run cities and get back to us. Don't ignore and blast the subject again with more of your brow bashing. It won't work with me boy. Get some facts and dont stereotype anything anymore before you check. Youre just big mouth narcissistic republican fed a steady diet of hate and religion.

You see how ignorant Boris is? He equates the Catholic church to the republican party. How does that make any sense?

Anybody who accuses me of being a religious fanatic or against any first amendment rights does not read my posts. You are completely ignorant!

How about the removal of statues giving slave owners a status of heirachy. The bastards should have bern shot on sight. Eat me alive you narcissistic big mouth.

Both Joe Biden and Kamala Harris had white ancestors who owned slaves. The democrat party was pro slavery you ass. the republican party was founded to end slavery. So according to the blow hard Aussie fascist the entire democrat party should be shot?

"Status of hierarchy?" You mean like Washington and Jefferson? They are uniquely republican?

Start a thread if you want but I'm tired of you liars saying shit like this.

Fascists are people like Trump and you who want no.opposition to anything you say or do.

Trump never attacked free speech. He cut taxes and regulations and appointed 3 supreme court justices that believe in the first amendment for all people not just for some.

What party wanted to form a truth commission on speech and media? Biden!
What party is using the justice dept to attack parents who speak at school board meetings? Biden!
What party is trying to call anybody who disagrees with them a terrorist? Biden!
What party is arresting pro life activists right now? Biden!
These are FBI raids not local police arresting people for trespassing or disturbing the peace.

Watch the Joe Rogan interview. You have the modern democrat party views on free speech and media from Jann Wenner who wants absolute government censorship of all speech and information.

Werbung:
An analysis of dishonest posting.

I said this..

1. So the one issue where democrats defend civil liberties involves killing unborn babies?

Ignorant trailer trash libtard says this.

Democrats do NOT kill unborn babies.

See how the ignorant liar operates?

3 times in a post the liar refers to my religion. I have none. I'm anti religion though I respect people's rights to believe and practice as they see fit.

Back