Denmark looking to cut welfare

i agree 100%, and I believe they see the writing on the wall. I agree with their assessment! does that mean I disagree with you.. I don't know, because you were to busy calling us stupid for not reading it.. Well I read it..and now is the time to take action not later when it's out of hand. Another principle to remember is that generally most behavior that is rewarded will increase in frequency.He wants his fellow countrymen to keep more of what they earn.. and that'a a wonderful thing..

Well, now I will call you stupid for not being able to comprehend what was said. There is NOTHING wrong with their economy. The unemployment rate is 3.4%, and the welfare State is in great shape. So, now we have some right wing fool who thinks he knows better, and wants to fix what ain't broke. So, what action is required? Why, give tax breaks to the wealthy, increase the retirement age, and transfer funds to "better education" rather then give them to the people. Of course you would agree with the Danish version of the "trickle down" economics of Reagan, and the American right wing, which has done so much to benefit all of the people, right.

Then too, maybe you did not read this part, or could not understand it:

"Generating the resources needed to fund the tax cuts requires higher revenues, lower spending, or a combination of both. The government believes that the best way to achieve its objective is to get more people into the workforce."

So, where do you think they will get those higher revenues to fix a system that isn't broke? How much you want to bet it will be in lower spending just as they claim here?

Werbung:
You are correct, of course. But maybe those "anti-social" posters just read articles that are 3 years old (there are several) OR there is that article that shows that the Danish government has ADVERTISED (even as far as Lebanon) that they would cut welfare program by 45% FOR IMMIGRANTS, in order to discourage more immigration.

Refugee Crisis: What's Behind Denmark's Harsh New Immigration ...
https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2016/01/denmark...law/431520/

Also, it is clear that Denmark is especially generous in their social and welfare programs, so there is absolutely no danger that, even with serious cuts, the Danish people would see their safety net destroyed. It would take cutting the programs they now enjoy by over 50% to make Denmark's society come down to the US society!

Denmark did not create the problem, we did. And now the most vocal advocates of support for the war are turning their backs on the crisis they wanted, or were too ignorant to see it would happen even after being warned it would happen.

http://www.wrmea.org/2008-july/the-unintended-consequences-of-americas-middle-east-wars.html

"The more we try to explain such events in history reasonably, the more unreasonable and incomprehensible do they become.—Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

TOLSTOY WROTE these words in reference to the War of 1812 between France and Russia, but his message was that war is an irrational exercise that invariably takes on a momentum of its own, regardless of its original purpose. Surely his observation applies to the current Middle East wars in which the U.S. and Israel are unable to achieve victory despite their vastly superior military power, and for which there is no foreseeable end.

In each case the stated intent of the warmakers has been derailed by unintended consequences. U.S. forces in Somalia, Afghanistan and Iraq are not fighting al-Qaeda terrorists but multiple and ill-defined resistance forces, and defending governments that lack support from their own citizens. Israel’s assaults on Gaza have strengthened rather than weakened Hamas, and provoke more resistance. All four wars have caused massive damage to the countries involved and inflicted limitless misery on their inhabitants, but instead of ending terrorism they are laying the groundwork for more.

The administration neocons who aspired to change the face of the Middle East are unable even to influence the actions of their closest ally, Israel. Bush brought 43 nations to a Middle East peace conference in Annapolis last November, and Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice has made 15 trips to Israel in the past year and a half, hoping to arrange at least a face-saving peace agreement before Bush leaves office. Yet because of Israel’s intransigence, serious negotiations between Prime Minister Ehud Olmert and President Mahmoud Abbas have yet to begin."

Well, now I will call you stupid for not being able to comprehend what was said. There is NOTHING wrong with their economy. The unemployment rate is 3.4%, and the welfare State is in great shape. So, now we have some right wing fool who thinks he knows better, and wants to fix what ain't broke. So, what action is required? Why, give tax breaks to the wealthy, increase the retirement age, and transfer funds to "better education" rather then give them to the people. Of course you would agree with the Danish version of the "trickle down" economics of Reagan, and the American right wing, which has done so much to benefit all of the people, right.

Then too, maybe you did not read this part, or could not understand it:

"Generating the resources needed to fund the tax cuts requires higher revenues, lower spending, or a combination of both. The government believes that the best way to achieve its objective is to get more people into the workforce."

So, where do you think they will get those higher revenues to fix a system that isn't broke? How much you want to bet it will be in lower spending just as they claim here?
Well Now.. I never said there was anything wrong with their economy,(I guess you couldn't comprehend what was said) I said they might be looking for future problems.(I believe they see the writing on the wall) and when you said,
So, where do you think they will get those higher revenues to fix a system that isn't broke? How much you want to bet it will be in lower spending just as they claim here? That's just someones opinion.. Let the people decide whats right for them.. I just gave my opinion and why..

Another principle to remember is that generally most behavior that is rewarded will increase in frequency.He wants his fellow countrymen to keep more of what they earn.. and that'a a wonderful thing..

Well Now.. I never said there was anything wrong with their economy,(I guess you couldn't comprehend what was said) I said they might be looking for future problems.(I believe they see the writing on the wall) and when you said,

Twisting in the wind again, and as usual. When you said "future problems.(I believe they see the writing on the wall)" just what writing on the wall are you speaking of? The lack of unemployed? The stable economy with a welfare system the people like, and is stable until at least 2025? Oh but hey,, lets us have the government come in and "fix" a nonexistent problem.

And that from one who falsely claims to support less government.

That's just someones opinion.. Let the people decide whats right for them.. I just gave my opinion and why..

Another principle to remember is that generally most behavior that is rewarded will increase in frequency.He wants his fellow countrymen to keep more of what they earn.. and that'a a wonderful thing..

The people have decided, and they are happy. Then too, if they can be duped by some lying con-artist like the fools here were, well............

Twisting in the wind again, and as usual. When you said "future problems.(I believe they see the writing on the wall)" just what writing on the wall are you speaking of? The lack of unemployed? The stable economy with a welfare system the people like, and is stable until at least 2025? Oh but hey,, lets us have the government come in and "fix" a nonexistent problem.

And that from one who falsely claims to support less government.

The people have decided, and they are happy. Then too, if they can be duped by some lying con-artist like the fools here were, well............
And now all the people of Denmark who agree are stupid and they have been duped...By the way, 2025 is just around the corner..

Scotsman maybe you can way in on this.
The articles are a bit old mate and I guess like with most of European countries the cost of social security is an issue and is being looked at in terms of cost cutting. I think, however, if you look at the Danish system it was (and comparatively still is) staggering generous so even by lowering that bar it still provides a pretty high level of social security. Denmark is a small country so they do not have the same comparative pressures as other European countries I guess. In terms of confidence you just need to look at the stats which show Danish consumer confidence is very high, their disposable income is as high as it has been in years and the tax rates have remained roughly the same for the past 5 years or so.
In terms of the immigration figures which seem to be driving everyone batshit here they show a massive decline from the time some of these articles were written so I guess you have to be aware of the agenda.
They make pretty good hotdogs as well!

And now all the people of Denmark who agree are stupid and they have been duped...By the way, 2025 is just around the corner..

Great deflection there idiot. One of the comments you made was "Let the people decide". Where have we heard that before? Of course, you know so much more then the Danish people themselves. Seems like the people are quite satisfied with the system they now have. It is s group of malcontents that seem to believe that they have a better way. In fact, the people of Denmark should use the US as an example of what happens when you let a minority gain control as they have since Reagan. Remember, only 25% of the people voted for the idiot Trump, and less the 40% of the entire population support him now. And how many supported, and voted for, Hitler, or any despot?

I would be willing to bet you actually believe that Obama wiretapped Trump, or that 3-5 million illegals voted for Hillary, and not one voted for Trump, or even that Trumps taxes are under audit, and the list goes on.

Hopefully the Danish people are not as stupid, or gullible, as you. We had a good system working for the people before Reagan came along with his "Let the people have more of their own money" lie. And it has all been downhill for the majority of the people. The 1% have done just fine though.

And even the Scotsman disagrees with you. :ROFLMAO:

Great deflection there idiot. One of the comments you made was "Let the people decide". Where have we heard that before? Of course, you know so much more then the Danish people themselves. Seems like the people are quite satisfied with the system they now have. It is s group of malcontents that seem to believe that they have a better way. In fact, the people of Denmark should use the US as an example of what happens when you let a minority gain control as they have since Reagan. Remember, only 25% of the people voted for the idiot Trump, and less the 40% of the entire population support him now. And how many supported, and voted for, Hitler, or any despot?

I would be willing to bet you actually believe that Obama wiretapped Trump, or that 3-5 million illegals voted for Hillary, and not one voted for Trump, or even that Trumps taxes are under audit, and the list goes on.

Hopefully the Danish people are not as stupid, or gullible, as you. We had a good system working for the people before Reagan came along with his "Let the people have more of their own money" lie. And it has all been downhill for the majority of the people. The 1% have done just fine though.

And even the Scotsman disagrees with you. :ROFLMAO:
Not many people as as stupid a me, hopefully the Danish are no different.. "Let the people have more of their own money" lie. your a mind reader too I see.. The scotsman was giving his opinion and a few facts. Thanks Scotsman..and I was dumb enough to ask his opinion..
What if it is the democrats who are colluding with the Russians to overthrow Trump?LOL. I don't believe it, but it's as believable as what you and most Liberals are putting out

Not many people as as stupid a me, hopefully the Danish are no different.. "Let the people have more of their own money" lie. your a mind reader too I see.. The scotsman was giving his opinion and a few facts. Thanks Scotsman..and I was dumb enough to ask his opinion..

Doesn't take a mind reader to see what happens when government says "Let the people have more of their own money". The "people" being referred to seem to always be the 1%. In fact, why not give me an example of the middle class profiting from such a strategy in any country?

What if it is the democrats who are colluding with the Russians to overthrow Trump?LOL. I don't believe it, but it's as believable as what you and most Liberals are putting out

More proof that you are not very intelligent. If it were the Democrats then the plot would have been before the election. Trumps big mouth, and inability to tell the truth, will be the cause of his demise. Of course, it appears others like you believe it when Trump says "that Obama wiretapped Trump, or that 3-5 million illegals voted for Hillary, and not one voted for Trump, or even that Trumps taxes are under audit, and the list goes on."

Doesn't take a mind reader to see what happens when government says "Let the people have more of their own money". The "people" being referred to seem to always be the 1%. In fact, why not give me an example of the middle class profiting from such a strategy in any country?

More proof that you are not very intelligent. If it were the Democrats then the plot would have been before the election. Trumps big mouth, and inability to tell the truth, will be the cause of his demise. Of course, it appears others like you believe it when Trump says "that Obama wiretapped Trump, or that 3-5 million illegals voted for Hillary, and not one voted for Trump, or even that Trumps taxes are under audit, and the list goes on."

Wouldn't it be fun though if Trump tower was really wire tapped. . .but by Russian spies, continuing to build up their file on Trump's excesses in order to continue to blackmail him!

I know. . .it is just an imagination game. . .but I do believe in Karma!

I named a few things that's going to hurt Russia, which you ignored or didn't respond to..What has he done to help Russia?

Last edited:
Why do you just ignore what I post, I said I didn't believe it, I forgot you can read my mind though. Tell me genius, what has Trump done for Russia? I named a few things that's going to hurt Russia, which you ignored or didn't respond to..What has he done to help Russia?[/QUOTE]
More proof that you are not very intelligent. If it were the Democrats then the plot would have been before the election.
Not sure why that would be genius, they never expected him to win.. there never even dreamed it.. But he did..

I named a few things that's going to hurt Russia, which you ignored or didn't respond to..What has he done to help Russia?

Must have been in another thread since I can't find it in this one. As to what has he done to help Russia, not sure why that is in this thread since I did not mention it (deflection?), however, I do not see you responding to the claim that "it will put more money in the pockets of the people", and the corresponding result here in the US.

BTW, in helping Russia, while I am not certain just what direct help there will be to Russia, his enabling Keystone, and DAPL, to go forward most certainly helps his friend the Oligarch Roman Abramovich who owns Evraz Steel with subsidiaries in Canada, and the US, among other countries. The factory in Portland, Oregon, Oregon Steel Mills, produces the type of pipe needed for the pipelines.

Werbung:
Must have been in another thread since I can't find it in this one. As to what has he done to help Russia, not sure why that is in this thread since I did not mention it (deflection?), however, I do not see you responding to the claim that "it will put more money in the pockets of the people", and the corresponding result here in the US.

BTW, in helping Russia, while I am not certain just what direct help there will be to Russia, his enabling Keystone, and DAPL, to go forward most certainly helps his friend the Oligarch Roman Abramovich who owns Evraz Steel with subsidiaries in Canada, and the US, among other countries. The factory in Portland, Oregon, Oregon Steel Mills, produces the type of pipe needed for the pipelines.
I responded to your pipeline post..

Back