DeSantis' little stunt is backfiring, and will bite him in the, um, "end"

bluejersey14

DeSantis thought he'd "own the libs" by shelling out 12 million taxpayer dollers to pick up asylum seekers (NOT 'illegals') in TX and shuttle them to MV. But it turns out he lied to those poor people and showed up Ron and the rest of his Fake Christian followers for being the utter hypocrites they are. The "godless liberals" showed up to help them. Word is, he's in a heap of legal trouble because of the lies told to the Venezuelans -- and the Venezuelan community in FL is PISSED. The more details that are coming out -- about how this was planned and executed -- the worse it gets. I hope Charlie Crist runs Little Eichmann into the ground with ads about this farce.

BlueTowns.com: The voice of progressives in every town in America

Werbung:
DeSantis thought he'd "own the libs" by shelling out 12 million taxpayer dollers to pick up asylum seekers (NOT 'illegals') in TX and shuttle them to MV. But it turns out he lied to those poor people and showed up Ron and the rest of his Fake Christian followers for being the utter hypocrites they are. The "godless liberals" showed up to help them. Word is, he's in a heap of legal trouble because of the lies told to the Venezuelans -- and the Venezuelan community in FL is PISSED. The more details that are coming out -- about how this was planned and executed -- the worse it gets. I hope Charlie Crist runs Little Eichmann into the ground with ads about this farce.

funny how liberals dont mind busing them to Florida and by air but dont like i when its the other way around and they go to sanctuary city's and democrats have to pay for it . Send a million of them o Delaware and dc

It's hilarious how the "open minded, tolerant" liberals in Martha's Vineyard couldn't get rid of those illegals fast enough. I mean, no sooner did they arrive than they were kicked out.

That's even funnier than the leader of a group that supports illegals comparing them to trash. Let me state that again to be clear: The leader of a group that support illegal immgrants made an analogy where he said DeSantis was "taking out the trash."

It's hilarious how the "open minded, tolerant" liberals in Martha's Vineyard couldn't get rid of those illegals fast enough. I mean, no sooner did they arrive than they were kicked out.

That's even funnier than the leader of a group that supports illegals comparing them to trash. Let me state that again to be clear: The leader of a group that support illegal immgrants made an analogy where he said DeSantis was "taking out the trash."
I posted a link. Read it and see exactly the stunt he pulled.
Hes a squalid opportunist and it backfired. Old thingo is voting for him but why am I not surprised. They are intellectually joined at the hip.

are they illegals? or legal amnesty seekers?

or don't you believe in laws?

or he was saying that desantis considered them trash. that sounds more likely, republicans hate non-americans who are here seeking amnesty and a better life, sadly

illegals cost Americans 200 billion a year

illegals cost Americans 200 billion a year
Illiegal immigrants pay $492B in taxes. Plus, many of our industries -- farm work, etc. -- are suffering without them. Lord knows your weak ass wouldn't be out in the hot sun picking lettuce, rendering chickens or meat, or working on a roof.

Illiegal immigrants pay $492B in taxes. Plus, many of our industries -- farm work, etc. -- are suffering without them. Lord knows your weak ass wouldn't be out in the hot sun picking lettuce, rendering chickens or meat, or working on a roof.

lol pin head I gre up on a farm and have worked doing hard work all my early life I have not only grew lettace bu raised cows and pigs and chickens and rabbits dug fence poss dug graves split wood by hand with a axe and maul and I have roofed not only houses but barns and sheds made hay . were not talking about migrant workers who come in for work yearly and then go home .

LOL! My friend, talking about enforcing the laws is not a winning argument for your side on this issue.

LOL. you were too stupid or too cowardly to answer a simple question, which is not a winning argument. Its a losing one :)

Werbung:
lol pin head I gre up on a farm and have worked doing hard work all my early life I have not only grew lettace bu raised cows and pigs and chickens and rabbits dug fence poss dug graves split wood by hand with a axe and maul and I have roofed not only houses but barns and sheds made hay . were not talking about migrant workers who come in for work yearly and then go home .

non citizens can't be migrant workers? of course they can be. duh

Back