DeSantis' little stunt is backfiring, and will bite him in the, um, "end"

Werbung:
lol pin head I gre up on a farm and have worked doing hard work all my early life I have not only grew lettace bu raised cows and pigs and chickens and rabbits dug fence poss dug graves split wood by hand with a axe and maul and I have roofed not only houses but barns and sheds made hay . were not talking about migrant workers who come in for work yearly and then go home .
Now the hardest work that you do is run your mouth. I stand by my point -- the immigrants work hard and put $ back into the economy, and they're typically exploited for low wages. Sit down, Kevin (the male version of "Karen").

I hope ron keeps it up . biden was flying them into florida on night flights so florida a republican state could pay for shelter food and medical care
Democrats hate it when the people they invite start showing up in thier back yard

I hope ron keeps it up . biden was flying them into florida on night flights so florida a republican state could pay for shelter food and medical care
Democrats hate it when the people they invite start showing up in thier back yard
The more that Little Eichmann and his fellow idiot Abbott in TX keep it up, the deeper the hole they dig for themselves. People see it for EXACTLY what this is. A racist political stunt using taxpayer dollars -- and that alone is pissing people off. So good luck with that.

The more that Little Eichmann and his fellow idiot Abbott in TX keep it up, the deeper the hole they dig for themselves. People see it for EXACTLY what this is. A racist political stunt using taxpayer dollars -- and that alone is pissing people off. So good luck with that.
What was it when biden sent them to florida ?

LOL. you were too stupid or too cowardly to answer a simple question, which is not a winning argument. Its a losing one :)
no, i don't "know" it, but I know you are biased and stupid, does that count? :)
LOL! Another liberal dipshit that has nothing in response but personal attacks. How typical.

I'm right and you know it. All your personal attacks and whining do absolutely nothing to change that.

LOL! Another liberal dipshit that has nothing in response but personal attacks. How typical.

I'm right and you know it. All your personal attacks and whining do absolutely nothing to change that.

I "have" plenty..your refusal to answer a simple question about your own post ("are they illegals? or legal amnesty seekers?". duh.

your lack of response shows you have nothing. duh.

it proves you are too stupid to answer to a simple question about your own post :)

"i'm right and you know it"? hahahahahah
hahaha

another legend in their own mind declares they are right and other people must know it since you believe you are right?
hahahahah
hahahahah

Werbung:
Back