"DI-versity" at Ford

Libsmasher

All the large corporations quickly pounced on the latest euphemism for anti-white discrimination, after it was successfully used at the USSC to uphold the racist admission policies at the University of Michigan, ie, "DI-versity". Now, you look at any of their web sites, and you'll find incoherent, illogical, craven, tortured "DI-versity statements" - here's the butt-kissing speech at Ford, from the white male uncle tom who runs the place:

Ford is a global business. We have a lot of talented people working together, and our performance will be determined by the breadth and the depth of our inclusion of all of our people.

[How did you do before "DI-versity", never sold a Ford overseas? :D]

The more we embrace

[this gooey "embrace" word always appears in "DI-versity statements" - they do the "embracing", but it's the white guys who get F____ed]

our differences within Ford—diversity of thought, experience, perspective, race, gender, faith

[faith? :D You can make transmissions better if you have wiccans, hindus, and devil worshippers on the payroll?]

and more—the better we can deliver what the customers want and the more successful Ford will be.

My priority is to ensure that inclusion at Ford is at the highest level of performance so that we include all employees deeply,

["include all employees deeply" - what could that possibly mean?]

thoughtfully and broadly in the business. It's about respecting each other and listening to each other. It's about one global team working together.

I always find it very interesting when someone asks me, "What is the business case for diversity?"

[ "and when nobody else is listening, I tell them it's about heading off shakedown race lawsuits"]

Successful companies are ones that satisfy their customer's wants, needs and desires.

[see below exactly how "successful" you've been lately with your "DI-verse" tribe of eskimoes, ubangis, aztecs :D]

The data clearly show that if your customer base is global and diverse and you reflect their perspectives and their knowledge, you're going to have a better chance for success. The closer you get to their emotional

[building cars requires "emotional roots" huh? :D]

and intellectual roots, the better you're going to communicate with them.

So what's the business case for diversity? It's the only business case we need—the only way to satisfy diverse customers is to include their perspectives inside the company. This is especially true for Ford, because we probably have the most diverse set of customers in the world.

Oh, almost forgot - Ford is laying off 2000 salaried workers:

http://money.cnn.com/2008/05/28/news/companies/ford_cuts.ap/index.htm?section=money_mostpopular

It'll be mostly white guys, but that's OK - nobody will be left who knows how to do anything, and they'll "DI-verse" a hundred year old company out of business.

Werbung:
Hi Masher - you forgot to mention one point that I think would reeeaaallllllyyyyyy get your blood pressure poppin.....the Ford CEO Alan Mulallay....he was the former CEO of Boeing (BCA).

I know how much you like Boeing :D

Ford is a global business. We have a lot of talented people working together, and our performance will be determined by the breadth and the depth of our inclusion of all of our people. The more we embrace our differences within Ford—diversity of thought, experience, perspective, race, gender, faith and more—the better we can deliver what the customers want and the more successful Ford will be.

My priority is to ensure that inclusion at Ford is at the highest level of performance so that we include all employees deeply, thoughtfully and broadly in the business. It's about respecting each other and listening to each other. It's about one global team working together.

I always find it very interesting when someone asks me, "What is the business case for diversity?" Successful companies are ones that satisfy their customer's wants, needs and desires. The data clearly show that if your customer base is global and diverse and you reflect their perspectives and their knowledge, you're going to have a better chance for success. The closer you get to their emotional and intellectual roots, the better you're going to communicate with them.

So what's the business case for diversity? It's the only business case we need—the only way to satisfy diverse customers is to include their perspectives inside the company. This is especially true for Ford, because we probably have the most diverse set of customers in the world.

— Alan Mulally, CEO and President, Ford Motor Company

Its what the punters want to hear Masher!

No having Wiccans and Hindus does not make you make better tyranny's. But you know what does? Respecting that your workers all have diff backgrounds, and not running the company like just because you do build a good tyranny, you should be a WASP.

Did you notice it did not say don't hire the WASP? But maybe respecting others beliefs, Gender, Sexual orientation, or Faith at work is to hard for you to understand?

No having Wiccans and Hindus does not make you make better tyranny's. But you know what does? Respecting that your workers all have diff backgrounds, and not running the company like just because you do build a good tyranny, you should be a WASP.

Did you notice it did not say don't hire the WASP? But maybe respecting others beliefs, Gender, Sexual orientation, or Faith at work is to hard for you to understand?

"Respect" has nothing to do with it. OF COURSE he didn't say "don't hire the WASP". What the "DI-versity statement" is is a lot of code words that is understood perfectly well by both its authors and its target audience - that Ford practices pro-minority discrimination. They would rarely even in the old (and I mean OLD, meaning long gone) days of anti-minority discrimination actually be so crude as to say "don't hire any blacks" - it was all done with winks, nods, "gentlemen's agreements", code words - same thing now only anti-white.

When you're going back and forth does it ever strike you as bazaar just how beat out to death some posters must be by minorities to harbor such ridiculous resentment?

I mean seriously is it really the minorities keeping the White man down :) or is that just their convenient excuse for being the lackey of the workplace?

I'll compete with anybody anytime in my field and I'll almost always prevail. Not because I'm White... but because I'll out think & out work the other guy.

Or I could just complain and ask for some cheese to go with my whine...
:D
If you're an even remotely educated White man and you can't get ahead that's your problem not someone else's.

When you're going back and forth does it ever strike you as bazaar just how beat out to death some posters must be by minorities to harbor such ridiculous resentment?

I mean seriously is it really the minorities keeping the White man down :) or is that just their convenient excuse for being the lackey of the workplace?

I'll compete with anybody anytime in my field and I'll almost always prevail. Not because I'm White... but because I'll out think & out work the other guy.

If you're an even remotely educated White man and you can't get ahead that's your problem not someone else's.

They are the same people who back before would have said if blacks had said anything about being discriminated against, to just " Buck up" and that its just a excuse and if they really where good, they would get the job...ext..

Oddly I never feel the horrible burden of being a white male trying to land a job..ooo the burdens of being a while male in America...the pain the pain....
They most likely are not qualified for the jobs they want, and need some reason to cry about it.

When you can't debate - bring out the predictable old white uncle tom shuck and jive. :D

They are the same people who back before would have said if blacks had said anything about being discriminated against, to just " Buck up" and that its just a excuse and if they really where good, they would get the job...ext..

Oddly I never feel the horrible burden of being a white male trying to land a job..ooo the burdens of being a while male in America...the pain the pain....
They most likely are not qualified for the jobs they want, and need some reason to cry about it.

Ooooooooo - TWO gutless WUT shuck and jives in one thread - they're coming out of the woodwork! :D

Werbung:
Large corporate america has become a pillar of the left. Continuing with ford's activities, they helped (via their foundation) to fund the attempt by leftwing organizations to derail the sam alito nomination to the USSC.

http://www.adversity.net/Alito/pages/05_anti-donors.htm

In doing so, they joined such leftwing groups as People For the American Way, NARAL, MALDEF.

The turning of corporate america into a supporter of all the leftwing causes - the illegal alien invasion, anti-white racism, the homosexual agenda, feminism etc, constitutes one of the major unreported stories in america.

Back