Did Joe Biden pay another ramson

the annoying thing

Yes Joe is sending 100,000,000.00 to help the people who danced in the streets when 911 happen and hate up.
But he got 2 American hostages..
Biden and O bung hole started this with Iran and Biden has been bet over đź’‹ terrorist ass.

Werbung:
To help people so they don't die how disgusting / s
O yes help people who danced in the streets on 911 and who support groups in gaza like Hamas and the plo.they want all Jews dead and Americans.
You and Biden would be stupid enough to send aide to the Nazis in WW2.

O yes help people who danced in the streets on 911 and who support groups in gaza like Hamas and the plo.they want all Jews dead and Americans.
You and Biden would be stupid enough to send aide to the Nazis in WW2.
So a 3 year kid was dancing in thr streets on 911?
Babies support hamas?
Why are you so hateful that you want them to die?

So a 3 year kid was dancing in thr streets on 911?
Babies support hamas?
Why are you so hateful that you want them to die?
I do not want them to die lug nut but there family's are doing everything they can to assure they do by supporting Hamas the plo and others . Hamas tried to block Gaza people from leaving lug nut.
Gaza is a breeding ground for terrorist glad to see you admit your support.

I do not want them to die lug nut but there family's are doing everything they can to assure they do by supporting Hamas the plo and others . Hamas tried to block Gaza people from leaving lug nut.
Gaza is a breeding ground for terrorist glad to see you admit your support.
You don't want them to die but you are complain8ng about aid to keep them alive duh

You don't want them to die but you are complain8ng about aid to keep them alive duh
indeed I do not give aide to the enemy . I do not want them to die and want them to stop being and supporting terrorist lug nut . you try really hard to twist words and then say others use weasel words.

Nazi Germany and imperial Japan is nothing like gaza duh
It's OK with modern leftists for the US to have bombed enemy nations, but for Israel to defend itself against Muslim and Arab murderers is to leftist morons inexcusable.

1697914868465.png

Werbung:
Back