Did you get a flu shot?

Gipper

I did not. Never have.

I believe the shot is not only ineffective it is dangerous. We supposedly have a flu epidemic going on now and yet millions of Americans got the flu shot. Most ineffective. How many who got the shot also got the flu?

Some years ago the shot contained mercury. Most dangerous.

Werbung:
I don't get them. I had one once about ten years ago and I was so sick I missed 4 days of work and had my house so hot (though I was cold) my bird died from the heat. I honestly did not know if it was day or night work day or weekend. So I don't get them. My daughter has never had one, I tell her she can get it if she wants but she wont because she doesnt like needles :) But on the other hand my grandmother who is 96 has really never been sick and never missed her flu shot :)

I think it depends on the person. I've had the flu a few times and it was horrible, so I get the shot every year. You cannot get the flu from the shot. It's a dead virus and takes two to three weeks for your body to develop anti-biodies against it. You can still get the flu, but it should be a milder form. Sometimes the CDC guesses wrong, on the type and the flu you might catch may not have been covered. From what they are saying, this year's shot is 62% effective. They matched 3 of the 4 strains involved in this year's outbreak.

Now about this Subject,, I Have sent President Obama an E-MAIL how i like to see a manitory law on Senoirs,Children and all federal government employees required to get a Flu shot. All Senoirs receiving social secuirty must get their flu shots by december or they will not get their social secuirty checks. You must simply get a flu shot from your doctor and get a certificate proof you got your shot and mail it to DHR .Its like this,,You must buy Insurance for your car or you cant get your tags. All school children from ages 6-14 must get flu shots in school. All federal government employees must get a flu shot by december. You must simply get a flu shot from your doctor and get a certificate proof you got your shot and mail it to DHR. Failure to get a flu shot will mean an termination from your job. This will take care about 50% of flu problems in this country. We have an National Emgerncy on the flu. Its time for people to take responsibilty instead of being irrresponsible and selfish. I hope Mr President takes action on my idea.

I did not. Never have.

I believe the shot is not only ineffective it is dangerous. We supposedly have a flu epidemic going on now and yet millions of Americans got the flu shot. Most ineffective. How many who got the shot also got the flu?

Some years ago the shot contained mercury. Most dangerous.

Well Next year you better,,Its gonna be THE LAW! If hyoure gettng SSI,,SSDI or Social Security you must get your shot or you wont get your check. Or if youre working for the federal government.

I don't get them. I had one once about ten years ago and I was so sick I missed 4 days of work and had my house so hot (though I was cold) my bird died from the heat. I honestly did not know if it was day or night work day or weekend. So I don't get them. My daughter has never had one, I tell her she can get it if she wants but she wont because she doesnt like needles :) But on the other hand my grandmother who is 96 has really never been sick and never missed her flu shot :)

If Your Daughter is in elementry school,,She better or she causes trouble she will see this man!
principals-office-8.jpg

Well Next year you better,,Its gonna be THE LAW! If hyoure gettng SSI,,SSDI or Social Security you must get your shot or you wont get your check. Or if youre working for the federal government.

If the government can force Americans to get a flu shot, then we know America is done. I won't do.

I just got the flu shot 2 hours ago from Walgreen's. My physical health immediately improved, although I immediately came down with Autism.

Take a listen to this...."nothing is more political than healthcare...ie. Obamacare" says Dr. Savage.

"The government media complex tells you to take the vaccine. Medicine is a form of social control...risks outweigh benefits...ingredients are unsafe...."

The government has lied to us repeatedly on many different things and yet many Americans still believe what the government says. CRAZY!!!

"No evidence that the flu shot is any more effective than placebo."

Dr. Harper believes the risks of the flu shot far outweigh any benefit.

He claims that formaldehyde is an ingredient in the common flu shot and is a known carcinogen. “Another ingredient in the flu shot, thimerosal, contains mercury, which is known to impair neurological and immune systems. There are detergents, antibiotics, chemicals and allergens like polysorbate-80 that causes infertility,” adds Harper, along with other ingredients he deems unsafe for human consumption.
Still, Harper is not convinced: “Someone who gets vaccinated could say, ‘Well the flu didn’t kill me.’ But when you’re sitting there with Alzheimer’s, ALS, MS or you’re watching your kid develop seizures or become autistic you’re going to kick yourself in the butt for allowing your child or you yourself receiving it. It’s frightening to me the stuff they put in the vaccine. These diseases, at least in part, are because of vaccines,” concludes Harper.
http://www.mnn.com/health/fitness-well-being/stories/the-truth-about-getting-the-flu-shot

What about Government forced me to pay for Auto Insurance just to drive?

Yeah the government FORCES us to do a lot of things. Government is force and if not harshly limited, the citizens become serfs...as Americans are today.

However I am not against buying auto insurance, which is required by the individual state governments and not the central government, because it is REALLY important for an effective civil society. The flu shot is bogus and not important for a civil society, but the CENTRAL STATE tells us it is and they are notorious liars.

Werbung:
T
"The government media complex tells you to take the vaccine. Medicine is a form of social control...risks outweigh benefits...ingredients are unsafe...."are notorious liars.

If the flu shot is bogus, then I don't believe that doctors would prescribe them. The science of immunization has saved millions of lives and protects against diseases like polio, small pox, diptheria, whooping cough, mumps, measles, chicken pox, etc.

Back