Did you get a flu shot?

If the flu shot is bogus, then I don't believe that doctors would prescribe them. The science of immunization has saved millions of lives and protects against diseases like polio, small pox, diptheria, whooping cough, mumps, measles, chicken pox, etc.

While I agree with much of that, I am not so trusting of doctors. Many doctors are salespersons for the pharmaceutical industry.

Listen to Savage and read Dr. Harper's comments. I am not the only one against the flu vaccine. Many in high places are too and for good reason.

Werbung:
Thats why it should be a law. Its to make people take responsiblity so it doesnt become an emergency. Hospitals are turning patents away cause they are filled. And when people with flu theres no room for them in cause of a real emergency. So Take your shot or you got no check. And Take your shot or youll lose your job!

Here are more very good reasons for not getting the flu shot....

If you’re looking for a deeply scientific treatise on the flu shot, this isn’t it.
I’m not a chemist, a physician or someone with an advanced degree in biology. I’m just a mom with an internet connection. I’m a person who has researched and compiled an assortment of worrisome facts that point in one direction: the flu shot is NOT beneficial.
Some of these reasons are backed up by science, and others are an acceptance of that little voice of reason whispering “Something just isn’t right about this.” As a reader, you are welcome to take my personal instinct with a grain of salt. I strongly encourage you to do your own independent research and come to your own conclusions. Look for sources that are not linked to the dollars being earned from these flu shots – no Big Pharma funded studies, no CDC, no FDA. Check out the funding for the studies that you cite and then judge the findings accordingly.
First of all, it just doesn’t work.

http://www.theorganicprepper.ca/five-reasons-why-ill-never-get-a-flu-shot-01122013

Here are more very good reasons for not getting the flu shot....
The article you cited referred to another article that says, "Flu vaccine stops influenza in only 1.5 out of 100 adults who get the shots" This is their analysis.

2.7 out of 100 got the flu if unvaccinated
1.2 out of 100 got the flu if vaccinated
1.5 out of 100 saved from flu

That sounds trivial. Let's assume the population is 300 Million in the US and redo the figures.

8.1 M out of 300 M gets the flu if everyone unvaccinated
3.6 M out of 300 M gets the flu if everyone vaccinated
4.5 M out of 300 M saved from flu

Not so trivial.

The above analysis was done by lab controlled subjects. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, in the actual US population 5% to 20% develop the flu. This is quite different than the lab chosen population. More than 200,000 are hospitalized. About 36,000 die.

The article you cited referred to another article that says, "Flu vaccine stops influenza in only 1.5 out of 100 adults who get the shots" This is their analysis.

2.7 out of 100 got the flu if unvaccinated
1.2 out of 100 got the flu if vaccinated
1.5 out of 100 saved from flu

That sounds trivial. Let's assume the population is 300 Million in the US and redo the figures.

8.1 M out of 300 M gets the flu if everyone unvaccinated
3.6 M out of 300 M gets the flu if everyone vaccinated
4.5 M out of 300 M saved from flu

Not so trivial.

The above analysis was done by lab controlled subjects. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, in the actual US population 5% to 20% develop the flu. This is quite different than the lab chosen population. More than 200,000 are hospitalized. About 36,000 die.

You fail to understand that many people get sick from the shot. Some have been irreparably harmed by it.

And you should know the CDC is no longer a trustworthy source. It like so many things in the age of American Kleptocracy, has been politicized.

The 'flu virus mutates all the time, and medical authorites are forced to make guesses about the most likely each year, so that sometimes the vaccination doesn't work and you get some other variant, that's all. Susceptible people here get it free, of course, and mostly it works.

You fail to understand that many people get sick from the shot. Some have been irreparably harmed by it.

And you should know the CDC is no longer a trustworthy source. It like so many things in the age of American Kleptocracy, has been politicized.
I haven't seen any numbers on how many have side effects.

More damning information on the flu shot, if you care....

"Did Harry Reid take a flu shot? Did Barack Obama take a flu shot? Did Barack Obama’s lovely family take a flu shot? Did Joe Biden take a flu shot?”
Politicians have been known to impose things on the general public while exempting themselves from them, such as the recently passed and highly unpopular Obamacare.
For those who may be wondering where Michael Savage may be deriving his authority on the subject,Dr. Savage has a B.S. in Biology, M. A. in Anthropology, an M.S. in Ethnobotany, and a Ph D. in Ethnomedicine. He knows what he's talking about.
Dr. Savage is also the author of over 30 books, several of them #1 best-sellers, and many of them cover the topics of health and nutrition.
Savage went on to cast suspicion over the government's insistence that people get a flu vaccine every year.
“So they choose five strains out of 250-plus strains of Influenza A, and if they don’t choose the right one, you’re going to get sick,” he said. "So you’re putting your faith in the CDC’s ability to guess the one that might be a pandemic.”
Dr. Savage's objections to the vaccine, however, do not end there.
There are harmful ingredients in the vaccine itself, which even the CDC lists on its own website.
Savage adds:
"Formaldehyde is in the common flu shot. It's a known carcinogen. Another ingredient in the flu shot is a mercury containing a compound called thimerosol, which impairs neurological and immune systems. There are also detergents, antibiotics, chemicals, and allergens...that cause infertility - including other ingredients that are unsafe for human consumption."
The CDC, on the other hand, insists:
"The first and most important step is to get a flu vaccination each year. If you haven’t gotten vaccinated yet, you should still try to."
One has to wonder, however, if you're healthy and have never had complications of any kind, why must you get the flu vaccine? Why does the CDC insist so strongly when there is so much potentially hamrful material in the vaccine....and they insist you get the shot every flu season?
Michael Savage finishes with:
"The flu vaccine? No, I wouldn't take it." And later, he says, "Not everything your government tells you is true."
http://www.examiner.com/article/michal-savage-and-hugh-jackman-versus-the-cdc-over-flu-shots

Werbung:
Back