Discussing politics in family and in public

steveox

My parents told me that politics and religion should not be discussed in public or family. But sometimes you can. Like i like discussing with my cousins. 70% of my family is liberal 30% is conservitive like me. Like my cousins Shelley,Jeanie, and Kathy are conservitives. Donna is far left liberal. She supports women's rights,public education and she's against death penalty. I love arguing against the left. She tells me stop watching fox news and the OReilly factor Bill is brainwashing people. I said what you think NBC CBS ABC CNN and MSNBC do? You get the picture. So what is your family like? Share it with us.

Werbung:
I do not discuss politics in public. I believe liberalism is a mental disorder and you never know who may be listening or what kind of liberal you may offend.

There could be some wacko liberals like a James Holmes or a Adam Lanza lurking around.

I have attended public political rallies but, not without taking proper steps to protect myself. Who knows there could be a Jared Loughner around.

Or maybe one of theses liberal wackos .......

Lets face it, politics can be extremely dangerous when dealing with liberals. I think politics are best left out of public!

Now, as far as family is concerned, that's your call. But, one thing is for sure you won't win any brownie points with your liberal family members.

Intolerance is what it is to be liberal.

Last edited:
Good advice from your mom. My kid and a cousin are now estranged because cousin was drinking and went off on a misunderstanding.
i can talk with my brothers some but dont too much.

I do not discuss politics in public. I believe liberalism is a mental disorder and you never know who may be listening or what kind of liberal you may offend.

There could be some wacko liberals like a James Holmes or a Adam Lanza lurking around.

I have attended public political rallies but, not without taking proper steps to protect myself. Who knows there could be a Jared Loughner around.

Or maybe one of theses liberal wackos .......

Lets face it, politics can be extremely dangerous when dealing with liberals. I think politics are best left out of public!

Now, as far as family is concerned, that's your call. But, one thing is for sure you won't win any brownie points with your liberal family members.

Intolerance is what it is to be liberal.

That whacko needs to be handcuffed and put in behind bars

What are you talking about. He is a patriot who is down with the cause.

This man is a hero in today's' society.

You can't just assault people you don't agree with.Thats why he needs to be put in handcuffs and hauled off to jail. Even if they're liberal. I wouldn't hit my cousin cause she thinks Reagan was an ass.

You can't just assault people you don't agree with.Thats why he needs to be put in handcuffs and hauled off to jail. Even if they're liberal. I wouldn't hit my cousin cause she thinks Reagan was an ass.
Your issues are not liberalism either, are they ... ;)

And, besides you damn sure can intimidate others, even at the voting polls if you are on the the side of tyranny .... just ask the NBP's who have freely been doing it the last two elections!

Im moderate. The Dems have some good points and Reps have lots of good points and Ideas. Some Dems just don't have real solutions. Just like Gun issues. Banning guns isn't gonna solve the problems in crime. Tougher and longer sentencing as well the death penalty is the solution to crime.

Im moderate. The Dems have some good points and Reps have lots of good points and Ideas. Some Dems just don't have real solutions. Just like Gun issues. Banning guns isn't gonna solve the problems in crime. Tougher and longer sentencing as well the death penalty is the solution to crime.
Perhaps you could list some of those "good points" from the Dems.

Surely you can list them all in a few words or less!

Dems suppport Child labor laws. I do too Dems support shorter work days . As i do too. Dems support food nutrition for school children as i do too. Dems support conservative driving days as i do too.

Dems suppport Child labor laws. I do too Dems support shorter work days . As i do too. Dems support food nutrition for school children as i do too. Dems support conservative driving days as i do too.

1. Just exactly what child labor laws are you talking about? Have the Dems proposed something that Republicans have opposed?

2. Shorter work days mean less income ... how do the Dems propose to counter that?

3. Food nutrition for school children - this is a case of the federal government levying a requirement on local governments that they can't pay for. Are the Dems proposing an increase in taxes so they can supplement the cost?

4. What the hell are 'conservative driving days'? Does that mean the local conservative has to car pool with a Dem???

1. Just exactly what child labor laws are you talking about? Have the Dems proposed something that Republicans have opposed?

2. Shorter work days mean less income ... how do the Dems propose to counter that?

3. Food nutrition for school children - this is a case of the federal government levying a requirement on local governments that they can't pay for. Are the Dems proposing an increase in taxes so they can supplement the cost?

4. What the hell are 'conservative driving days'? Does that mean the local conservative has to car pool with a Dem???

Have the Dems proposed something that Republicans have opposed?
Just exactly what child labor laws are you talking about?

You can't work at age 15

6 hours per day 6 work days

Children must eat right. No hamburgers Hot Dogs,Pizza other junk food.Add lots of veggies in school meals

If your tag numbers end with 2 4 6 8 you drive on even days If your tag numbers end with 1 3 5 7 9 you drive on odd days. If your Tag ends with 0 you can drive every day. Means less traffic on roads

Werbung:
Have the Dems proposed something that Republicans have opposed?
Just exactly what child labor laws are you talking about?

You can't work at age 15

6 hours per day 6 work days

Children must eat right. No hamburgers Hot Dogs,Pizza other junk food.Add lots of veggies in school meals

If your tag numbers end with 2 4 6 8 you drive on even days If your tag numbers end with 1 3 5 7 9 you drive on odd days. If your Tag ends with 0 you can drive every day. Means less traffic on roads

1. Why not? What's wrong with having a job at age 15? You know of any companies who hire 15 year olds? Me either.

2. Let's do the math --- 6 days x 6 hours = 36 hours = less income. In addition, you're forcing the employer to keep the building open an extra day a week ... tell me again how this makes sense?

3. Who is going to pay the extra cost for the food ... keep in mind that about 60% of students get free meals.

4. Great --- 'conservative driving days' - another freedom restricted. And, you like this?

Back