Do the Jews have a legitimate claim to the land they call Israel?

Yo Daddy!!

MYTH

The Jews have no claim to the land they call Israel.

FACT

A common misperception is that all the Jews were forced into the Diaspora by the Romans after the destruction of the Second Temple in Jerusalem in the year 70 C.E. then, 1,800 years later, the Jews suddenly returned to Palestine demanding their country back. In reality, the Jewish people have maintained ties to their historic homeland for more than 3,700 years.

The Jewish people base their claim to the Land of Israel on at least four premises: 1) the Jewish people settled and developed the land, 2) the international community granted political sovereignty in Palestine to the Jewish people, 3) the territory was captured in defensive wars, and 4) God promised the land to the patriarch Abraham.

Even after the Second Temple’s destruction and the exile’s beginning, Jewish life in the Land of Israel continued and often flourished. Large communities were reestablished in Jerusalem and Tiberias by the 9th century. In the 11th century, Jewish communities grew in Rafah, Gaza, Ashkelon, Jaffa, and Caesarea. The Crusaders massacred many Jews during the 12th century, but the community rebounded in the next two centuries as many rabbis and Jewish pilgrims immigrated to Jerusalem and the Galilee. Prominent rabbis established communities in Safed, Jerusalem, and elsewhere during the following 300 years.

By the early 19th century—years before the birth of the modern Zionist movement—more than 10,000 Jews lived throughout what is today Israel.1 The 78 years of nation-building, beginning in 1870, culminated in the reestablishment of the Jewish State.

Israel’s international “birth certificate” was validated by the promise of the Bible; uninterrupted Jewish settlement from the time of Joshua onward; the Balfour Declaration of 1917; the League of Nations Mandate, which incorporated the Balfour Declaration; the United Nations partition resolution of 1947; Israel’s admission to the U.N. in 1949; the recognition of Israel by most other states; and—most of all—the society created by Israel’s people in decades of thriving, dynamic national existence.

Nobody does Israel any service by proclaiming its “right to exist.” Israel’s right to exist, like that of the United States, Saudi Arabia, and 152 other states, is axiomatic and unreserved. Israel’s legitimacy is not suspended in midair awaiting acknowledgment…There is certainly no other state, big or small, young or old, that would consider mere recognition of its “right to exist” a favor, or a negotiable concession.
—​

Werbung:
MYTH

The Jews have no claim to the land they call Israel.

FACT

A common misperception is that all the Jews were forced into the Diaspora by the Romans after the destruction of the Second Temple in Jerusalem in the year 70 C.E. then, 1,800 years later, the Jews suddenly returned to Palestine demanding their country back. In reality, the Jewish people have maintained ties to their historic homeland for more than 3,700 years.

The Jewish people base their claim to the Land of Israel on at least four premises: 1) the Jewish people settled and developed the land, 2) the international community granted political sovereignty in Palestine to the Jewish people, 3) the territory was captured in defensive wars, and 4) God promised the land to the patriarch Abraham.

Even after the Second Temple’s destruction and the exile’s beginning, Jewish life in the Land of Israel continued and often flourished. Large communities were reestablished in Jerusalem and Tiberias by the 9th century. In the 11th century, Jewish communities grew in Rafah, Gaza, Ashkelon, Jaffa, and Caesarea. The Crusaders massacred many Jews during the 12th century, but the community rebounded in the next two centuries as many rabbis and Jewish pilgrims immigrated to Jerusalem and the Galilee. Prominent rabbis established communities in Safed, Jerusalem, and elsewhere during the following 300 years.

By the early 19th century—years before the birth of the modern Zionist movement—more than 10,000 Jews lived throughout what is today Israel.1 The 78 years of nation-building, beginning in 1870, culminated in the reestablishment of the Jewish State.

Israel’s international “birth certificate” was validated by the promise of the Bible; uninterrupted Jewish settlement from the time of Joshua onward; the Balfour Declaration of 1917; the League of Nations Mandate, which incorporated the Balfour Declaration; the United Nations partition resolution of 1947; Israel’s admission to the U.N. in 1949; the recognition of Israel by most other states; and—most of all—the society created by Israel’s people in decades of thriving, dynamic national existence.

Nobody does Israel any service by proclaiming its “right to exist.” Israel’s right to exist, like that of the United States, Saudi Arabia, and 152 other states, is axiomatic and unreserved. Israel’s legitimacy is not suspended in midair awaiting acknowledgment…There is certainly no other state, big or small, young or old, that would consider mere recognition of its “right to exist” a favor, or a negotiable concession.
—​
Lots of people do that's the problem

Lefties accuse early American settlers of stealing God's land from native Americans and yet lefties accuse Israel of genocide for defending their own land from tribes of savage murderous barbarian squatters.

lefties blah blah blah.
your posts are all vague right wing talking point nonsense. lol.

WHAT lug not is forgetting the original people of that land considered Israel was much like American in the fact there were no real nations but tribes . The tribes of the Jews were there then part of the original people of the land . This has been proven with DNA samples and history from the bible and other sources.
So lug nuts claim the land was stolen by Jews is bull crap. And in 1948 The nation of Israel was formed after the British who controlled the land at the time gifted it to them as a home land after the slaughter in ww2.

lefties blah blah blah.
your posts are all vague right wing talking point nonsense. lol.
You the one who claimed they stole the la d yet you will not comment on the land you live on you were not one of the original people so who did you steal it from you have refused to answer that question for some reason and I think it has to do with you having a narcissist personality disorder.

You the one who claimed they stole the la d yet you will not comment on the land you live on you were not one of the original people so who did you steal it from you have refused to answer that question for some reason and I think it has to do with you having a narcissist personality disorder.
yes they did steal the land from the cananites. do you disagree the cananites were there first and the jews used force against them? isn't that..stealing? lol

as far as i know, the land i lived on wasn't occupied originally, i've already said that. i have no reason to believe it was stolen.
but in any case, i paid for my land, i wasn't given it by someone else based on a mythical book. duh

yes they did steal the land from the cananites. do you disagree the cananites were there first and the jews used force against them? isn't that..stealing? lol

as far as i know, the land i lived on wasn't occupied originally, i've already said that. i have no reason to believe it was stolen.
but in any case, i paid for my land, i wasn't given it by someone else based on a mythical book. duh
Then how do you know it wasn't occupied originally ? Tell us you know this where do you live,Are you denying that the British owned the land and gave it to them. Tell us where you live what nation prove you claim by the way the bible is not a mythical book it exists and was written by men who lived thousand of years ago.Its not mythical and more then the Koran is.

Then how do you know it wasn't occupied originally ? Tell us you know this where do you live,Are you denying that the British owned the land and gave it to them. Tell us where you live what nation prove you claim

based on my historical understanding of native american land usage, I don't believe it was occupied.

and in any case, i wasn't given my land like isreal was in 1948 based on some mythical book. lol

based on my historical understanding of native american land usage, I don't believe it was occupied.

and in any case, i wasn't given my land like isreal was in 1948 based on some mythical book. lol
No your land was tribal owned as American Indians tribes controlled vast amounts of land . You paid for it when back when it was first stolen form them .

No your land was tribal owned as American Indians tribes controlled vast amounts of land . You paid for it when back when it was first stolen form them .
so every square foot in america was owned by a tribe? that's hard to believe, can you prove it?

you must that Muslims owned some of it or perhaps the Amish or African tribes . What a moron who else was there to own it dumb ass

maybe no one owned parts of the land when europeans arrived. the native american population was fairly low for a continent this size.

Werbung:
Back