Do We Need The GOP IN This Country Anymore?

Devil505

The GOP has been soundly rejected by the American voter since 2006 & they have elected to not represent conservative values anymore, but just cynically talk about them.
Arguably, the Blue Dog faction of the Democratic Party have been more effective in representing conservative values in current legislation than the GOP which has chosen to simply be obstructionists.

Do we need the GOP anymore, or can the Blue Dogs do a better job of representing conservatives from now on?

Another question: Are you Republicans satisfied with the current trajectory of your party as we head into the future? (by that I mean shunning minority groups & moderates in favor of hard right wingers)

Werbung:
The GOP has been soundly rejected by the American voter since 2006 & they have elected to not represent conservative values anymore, but just cynically talk about them.
Arguably, the Blue Dog faction of the Democratic Party have been more effective in representing conservative values in current legislation than the GOP which has chosen to simply be obstructionists.

Do we need the GOP anymore, or can the Blue Dogs do a better job of representing conservatives from now on?

Another question: Are you Republicans satisfied with the current trajectory of your party as we head into the future? (by that I mean shunning minority groups & moderates in favor of hard right wingers)

No we don't. Why don't we just put them all in a big ark (appropriate since the GOP is run by fundies) and ship them off to Costa Rica with Rush?

Who, pray tell, would pay for your ilks socially just nirvana if the the people that actually produce, create jobs, and pay the lionshare of the taxes in this country were no longer represented?

Hmmmmm?

Who, pray tell, would pay for your ilks socially just nirvana if the the people that actually produce, create jobs, and pay the lionshare of the taxes in this country were no longer represented?

Hmmmmm?

What's funny is the Hollywood Liberals produce a lot of wealth.

No we don't. Why don't we just put them all in a big ark (appropriate since the GOP is run by fundies) and ship them off to Costa Rica with Rush?
Who would you have left to pay for your $hitty liberal agendas. Who? The moochers. Yeah, or the govt workers.

What do you think is going to happen when more people work for the govt than in the private sector. How's that going to go down?

Better idea. Let's just let all the libs move to all the cities and states they have destroyed and force them to move out of the one's that are still actually solvent before they do any more damage.

Take your pick libs.

Chicago,
Detroit
Sanfrancisco, LA
New York.
...There are others, but why list them all. You guys will have to work for yourselves to find out the rest.. What a novel idea. Work for yourself. Maybe it is an idea that libs don't understand.

Yeah.. your liberal policies have done such good things for those economies of those cities.

Last 4 letters in republican. I Can. Last 4 in democrats RATS. I'm glad I'm not a democRaT.

Hmmmmm?

We do the work, we pay the taxes, not self-righteous preachers like you.

Until the GOP realizes that voters will not vote for people they don't like, they will continue to be the regional, rural,nasty party of elderly white born-again Christians they are right now. Their future are the coffins that await them all & we Americans say: Hasta LaVista Baby!

What's funny is the Hollywood Liberals produce a lot of wealth.

Yes...we'll rely on moviemakers to fund the infrastructure of the country....hate to tell you, but disposable income is rapidly becoming scarce....do you think, as government demands more and more of it, people will continue to spend 30 bucks on a movie....or $100 to go to a football game?

Trickle up poverty...the unintended (or, not so unintended) consequence of leftism.

Yes...we'll rely on moviemakers to fund the infrastructure of the country....hate to tell you, but disposable income is rapidly becoming scarce....do you think, as government demands more and more of it, people will continue to spend 30 bucks on a movie....or $100 to go to a football game?

Trickle up poverty...the unintended (or, not so unintended) consequence of leftism.

No I don't.

But do you think corporate interests are going to pay a higher price for American labor than foreign labor in a free market?

Until the GOP realizes that voters will not vote for people they don't like, they will continue to be the regional, rural,nasty party of elderly white born-again Christians they are right now. Their future are the coffins that await them all & we Americans say: Hasta LaVista Baby!

Perhaps we should simply kill everyone that doesn't agree with you, Devil...I mean, seriously, man, that's what you're implying....more of that leftist compassion for thier fellow man, I guess....

Mao, Lenin, Hitler, Stalin.....do you ever think before you belly up to the keyboard?

Perhaps we should simply kill everyone that doesn't agree with you, Devil...I mean, seriously, man, that's what you're implying....more of that leftist compassion for thier fellow man, I guess....

Mao, Lenin, Hitler, Stalin.....do you ever think before you belly up to the keyboard?

No need to kill them Web....Their old age will take care of that for us. The GOP of today are dinosaurs who are totally out of touch with reality & the American people.
You KNOW what's going o happen, right? The hc bill will become very popular as people learn about the realities in it & will remember who lied about it to protect the insurance companies & Big Pharma over the bodies of dead children who were denied coverage. The GOP are the real baby-killers in this country & we all know that is fact.

Keep your eyes on the poll ratings you guys love to spin.

No I don't.

But do you think corporate interests are going to pay a higher price for American labor than foreign labor in a free market?

As an individualist anarchist, and devout anti-establisment seperatists that despises globalism, I don't agree with any punative government regulatory or taxation efforts that have driven the engines of our economy overseas.

Unions, taxation, policy, regulation have made global competition all but impossible....

Do you know who owns publically traded companies?

No need to kill them Web....Their old age will take care of that for us. The GOP of today are dinosaurs who are totally out of touch with reality & the American people.
You KNOW what's going o happen, right? The hc bill will become very popular as people learn about the realities in it & will remember who lied about it to protect the insurance companies & Big Pharma over the bodies of dead children who were denied coverage. The GOP are the real baby-killers in this country & we all know that is fact.

Keep your eyes on the poll ratings you guys love to spin.

I say again, without us, and without our being properly represented, who will fund your nirvana....more of that "government money" you mentioned earlier?

Werbung:
As an individualist anarchist, and devout anti-establisment seperatists that despises globalism, I don't agree with any punative government regulatory or taxation efforts that have driven the engines of our economy overseas.

Unions, taxation, policy, regulation have made global competition all but impossible....

Do you know who owns publically traded companies?

Shareholders own publicly traded companies.

You could reduce corporate taxes to zero. Companies would still send jobs overseas. It's called economics. Why would I pay someone here $8/hr to do a job when I can pay someone else $1/day to do the same job?

Back