Do you believe this man told the truth

the annoying thing

Yes hes big buddies with hunter and has gave him millions as hunters sugar daddy.
He has been convicted of trying to defraud American Indians out of 60 million.
Sound like just the type of guy hunter would have as a friend and business partner.

Do you believe his testimony?

Werbung:
Stillmobsessed with hunter lol
Hardly LUG nut but I am sure that the BIG GUY and the democrat party wish he would go away .

Between the Biden family lying and being caught in their ever-changing stories about joes involvement, the bank records and e mails and his secret e mail accounts testimony and all of hunters underhand conning people and his chasing hookers and drugs the Biden family rejection of their man baby's love child , add in the inflation and prices remaining high , the debt his kissing of illegals rear ends his selling off our emergency oil supply and his policy's overseas I think the old boy is screwed.

Hardly LUG nut but I am sure that the BIG GUY and the democrat party wish he would go away .

Between the Biden family lying and being caught in their ever-changing stories about joes involvement, the bank records and e mails and his secret e mail accounts testimony and all of hunters underhand conning people and his chasing hookers and drugs the Biden family rejection of their man baby's love child , add in the inflation and prices remaining high , the debt his kissing of illegals rear ends his selling off our emergency oil supply and his policy's overseas I think the old boy is screwed.
Sure you are obsessed
You rush here to post about him over and over lol

Werbung:
Hunter Biden is not running for president, nor any other office. What he does is immaterial to any argument regarding the presidency.

Back